• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4cf.jpg
Where's Aakkonen when we need him the most????

G1 Blog. Vader himself is scaled to galaxy mind hax, and he may has similar resistance.

By the way, I feel that Disney's Chibi Tiny Tales and Chibiverse are different continuities. And we don't need to deal with Below Average Human level Chibiverse casts if we only focus on Disney's Chibi Tiny Tales. We'll see Chibi Tiny Tales Luz Noceda VS My Adventures with Superman Lois Lane.

Death Battle version Obito VS Naruto Madara.
Are you talking about Vader scaling to Jorus? Then yeah he has galaxy mind hax ,but that's just numbers not layers.

How many layers do Vader and Obito have with their mind haxes anyway?

Every season I hope to see 3 fights

Kaneki vs Eren
Tokita Ohma vs Baki
Isaac Clarke vs Gordon Freeman

But every year the chances of this are inexorably falling.

But wtf Raven vs Jean
Those figths would be perfect ngl

In less than 48 hours.
Vabito_Less_than_48H_kek.jpg
Is this even a fair comparison? Despite Toaru's popularity on Japan and HxH being one the biggest shounen series. Vader is literally one if not THE most iconic villain in fiction, and Naruto is one of the big 3

Not even a close comparison

Raven vs Jean Grey should be an utterly massive stomp in favor of Jean, like to ridiculous proportions. Unless I'm forgetting something BIG regarding Raven, the Phoenix Force is legitimately an outerversal threat at full power.
Raven would win because she has more hax and the stats are equalized, despite it is heavily challenged similar to VaderObito. Even Death Battle makes a RL tiger vs a RL ant win, there would still people think the verdict is good. The reasons why Vader wins have been well-told but the Death Battle will make people believe that the Force is lame, which is not true.

Raven would win because she has more hax and the stats are equalized, despite it is heavily challenged similar to VaderObito. Even Death Battle makes a RL tiger vs a RL ant win, there would still people think the verdict is good. The reasons why Vader wins have been well-told but the Death Battle will make people believe that the Force is lame, which is not true.
The force IS lame

It's not even close to being real, unless you're being sarcastic in which I agree.

Overall the arguments were kinda bad, so it's going to be hilarious if this becomes a DB cause their stats are going to be pure headcanon.
The cast doesn't really mean anything. None of the actual research team particpated in this one. It's just a show where they the crew tried to 1-up each other and win the vote from the audience and judges with hyperboles and out of context feats.

will you people cry when the Kingdom Hearts villain rips Palpatine a new one?
No, cause kingdom hearts is goofy
No, 'cos Kingdom Hearts is broken.

I will especially if Han loses to Kirk, Picard kills Thrawn, and Saber shows Luke the power of hentai (if you know the origins of fate)

Atleast Luke and Mace stomp Paul and the guy from bleach
Then rest assured:
Many Star Wars characters will die in their future Death Battle episodes.

And while Mace Windu can win against Byakuya Kuchiki people may spite against that Form VII user against John Steward.

And which Paul is pit against Luke Skywalker

And I do not want to spam posting but can anyone tell me how I can get back to Death Battle Official Discord

In serious note, i wonder what version they're gonna use for Luke vs Artoria because if they go with the peak version then Artoria steamroll him hard with the Extella scaling

So hoping for them to use the canon Luke and FZ/FSN Route Artoria for more fairer fight

Tesla didn't get anything in his flashback, and hes my third favorite human under Adam and Jack until Simo finally shows up, so screw it, voting him.

She was originally supposed to fight in Round 3 against Nobutsuna Kamiizumi before it was changed to Poseidon vs Kojiro Sasaki

...Also, who the **** actually wants Aphrodite content
...Me:

dg34ycs-a140a663-a055-487b-9be5-0353c2760e1a.png

Back