• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will especially if Han loses to Kirk, Picard kills Thrawn, and Saber shows Luke the power of hentai (if you know the origins of fate)

Atleast Luke and Mace stomp Paul and the guy from bleach
Where exactly does Mace sit in scaling, because Bleach is having some big revisions to its entire scaling. Pretty much, if EoS Byakuya scales at all to Kenpachi, then he may have the stats to win.

In less than 48 hours.
Vabito_Less_than_48H_kek.jpg
Wow it's almost like people will watch popular matchups rather than ones barely anyone has asked about.

The DB reddit pointed out the Killsaka viewcount when Stitch v Rocket surpassed it, and then again with ObiVader, resulting in some anger.

I hope someone does this with every episode. The salt mine is too funny.
And a constant reminder of their own failures...

evil grin
You guys can't let the Mikasa vs killua thing go huh, and you'd think you'd be over that by now 🗿.

You guys can't let the Mikasa vs killua thing go huh, and you'd think you'd be over that by now 🗿.
Yeah at this point it's clear it underperformed so no real need to keep harping on

Do you know what community youre in? DB people havent let Yang vs Tifa go and that was 8 years ago
Yeah because unlike Obito vs Vader that shit was actually bad 🗿

They made Cthulhu mythos characters into anime girls; of course they would do that.
Not surprising tbh. Still funny to me that the current most popular interpretation of King Arthur is Saber from Fate (A former hentai franchise like others have mentioned above), I wonder how mythology experts and scholars back then would react to that?
Well hey if we're looking at just the comic book profiles and nothing else her profile is actually average, which is really sad now that I spent more than 2 seconds thinking about it
Insert VSBW being a unreliable source of information for DC/Marvel comics ratings comment #61652 here.
Strongest Season 10 Winner Update:
Antman

Dragonborn
Stitch
Obito
Misaka
And Eternity is just still chilling in the Overspace with Large Size type 11/tier 1 ants lol!

Back