• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't Scatanna also popular because of Scarlet Witch's popularity/infamy from the MCU?
The thing is Raven is DC's most popular female character when you ignore the outdated idea of "the trinity" and an glorified Halloween costumes. People actually like her and she's is from one of if not the most popular DC teams (even if DC is to d*cking stupid to release it).
Also Phoenix is also popular unlike Zatana who most poeple only know vegly about her because of Young Justice. Like Phoenix was one of the biggest female marvel characters because X-Men was massive.

What suggest Byakuya scales to ken let alone planet bleach outside Aizen, Ichigo etc
This is the feat, and this feat takes place well before the TYBW arc. By the end of the arc, both Kenny and Byakuya undergo massive training amps and even work together with Toshiro to try and defeat Gerard. All three of them continuously manage to harm Gerard even as he constantly rezzes and amps his power during the fight. At the very least, Byakuya should downscale to Kenny who is way stronger than when he initially performed a Planet level feat.

Meanwhile Star Wars characters are prepared to be literally sat on by multiple verses.

Still wishes Saint Seiya (by extension Saint Seiya Omega) be more popular in the States.

Ironic how Supergirl is (in the eyes of Educational-Pitch394) above Superboy and Invincible.

The thing is Raven is DC's most popular female character when you ignore the outdated idea of "the trinity" and an glorified Halloween costumes. People actually like her and she's is from one of if not the most popular DC teams (even if DC is to d*cking stupid to release it).
Also Phoenix is also popular unlike Zatana who most poeple only know vegly about her because of Young Justice. Like Phoenix was one of the biggest female marvel characters because X-Men was massive.
Sure Raven and Phoenix are more popular than some VS debaters think of.
Will you not be surprised Raven and Phoenix are high tier popular figures in pxrn communities.

Alright Death Battle fans, you have two options

Akame vs Katana or Kenshi vs Katana, pick your poison
Akame vs Katana AND Kenshi vs Daredevil

Akame vs Katana has a hype similar to Excalibur vs Raiden and possibly adds a loss for DC against non-Marvel

And Kenshi vs Daredevil MAY be another time to review MK characters at other tiers.

This is the feat, and this feat takes place well before the TYBW arc. By the end of the arc, both Kenny and Byakuya undergo massive training amps and even work together with Toshiro to try and defeat Gerard. All three of them continuously manage to harm Gerard even as he constantly rezzes and amps his power during the fight. At the very least, Byakuya should downscale to Kenny who is way stronger than when he initially performed a Planet level feat.
@Cyberblader90

Obito may have just started a really unfortunate loss streak for Stat Wars btw

Sally Acorn moggs Princess Leia
Saber probably beats Luke to my knowledge
Xehanort decimates Palpatine
Kirk whoops Han

There’s another that’s a loss as well I believe but I’m blanking

Archie Sonic vs Wally West by far for me.

god this is such bad timing for me I’m gonna have to skip out on trying to get Kasen v Fleetway AGAIN for another two months unless people are willing to split with me lol
If I am saying I am splitting with you, are you paying your respective portion?

Check the splitting thread on Yates Discord.

Last edited:
Lower than the 12 yottaton feat they had for Vader

How fast is Byakuya?

Lower than the 12 yottaton feat they had for Vader

How fast is Byakuya?
Yeah, but 1 yottaton is the minimum before shikai and bankai (which has a multiplier), not to mention they upscale heavily since Unohana was effortlessly wasting 1 yottaton Kenny before he grew strong enough to even beat her in her bankai state... in base form.

Speed entirely depends on your meta for Bleach speed. They can be anywhere from FTL+ to MFTL especially since Quincy arrows are comparable to light which makes even characters like early series restrained Renji Rela+ for wrecking Uryu.

Back