• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DB generally shuns crossover scaling, so I'm not sure he gets that particular one
The Mask vs Deadpool and Courage vs Scooby say hi

Supreme was used in Omnilander to give Omni-Man Heat Resistance

Also since Supreme and Omni-Man are both owned by Image Comics I’m not sure if it being a “crossover” is enough to invalidate it.

DB generally shuns crossover scaling, so I'm not sure he gets that particular one
Mfwkoxr.png

They downgraded form stats from Broly to Vegeta, had non-immeasurable Heroes Trunks, and had 2 completely stomps against them, some of the biggest in the show.

I do get why people got annoyed.

the issue isn't whether Omni-Man scales to Supreme it's how far do they scale him.
Supreme power alters depending on who he fights so Nolan would at best scales to supreme planet busting feats than any of his high end ones /SPOILER]

the issue isn't whether Omni-Man scales to Supreme it's how far do they scale him.
Supreme power alters depending on who he fights so Nolan would at best scales to supreme planet busting feats than any of his high end ones /SPOILER]
How do Supreme powers even work like if you hit him once does he go down to the level of a normal human instantly or is it gradually

Back