• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This video is a few months old but it got recommended to me so I thought it was funny.

Just remembered something else on the topic of "Chicken Little beats Goku" that I remembered because of this:

"In the original Kingdom Hearts, most of the summons are obtained by finding special gems called "Summon Gems" in various worlds. The gems can then be given to the Fairy Godmother, staying at Merlin's House in Traverse Town; she uses her magic to restore their spirit forms and release their powers, thus making the summon creatures available.

All of these summons are victims of the Heartless' quest to destroy the worlds. As explained by the Fairy Godmother, the summon gems are the crystallized forms of strong, good-hearted denizens that did not fall victim to the darkness during the destruction of their worlds, and so are able to be called into battle for a limited time."

That said, that's from KH1, & Chicken Little is a KH2 Summon, so he's used via a Summon Gem, about which, Merlin says:
"Simply concentrate on it with all your heart, and you need only to say the word to summon an ally who will help you in time of need."

The Kingdom Hearts Wiki says:
"While most of the summon spells in the first game gave a temporary body to the soul contained within the gem, the charms on the other hand actually teleports the summonable characters directly from their world."

However, it does not give any source for this claim, & I couldn't find any explanations of summon mechanics in Sora's profile.

Maybe I should ask a KH Expert?

Anyway, the point is although Chicken Little is via Summon Charm rather than Summon Gem, there's little to no proof that I know of that his world or acquaintances still remain.

For all we know, this is like KH1:
His Spirit is restored & he's given a body via Summoning, but his home & everyone Chicken Little ever knew or loved are DEAD.

So for all we know, the fate of Chicken Little (Kingdom Hearts)'s world could be:

A. "Asleep", where the world is in an irregular state of passage of time, the world "dreaming" by repeating past events with copies of inhabitants who may be absent.
(Or are still stuck in the sleeping world, not truly aware of the state & circumstances they're in.)
B. Taken into the Realm of Darkness, where it'll be torn apart, devoid of life, the passage of time & inhabitants, save for the malevolent Heartless who respawn there.

If anyone wants to fact check my KH lore knowledge feel free, I'm not 100% sure I'm up to date on it.

3fnvmobj1ybd1.png

Maaan DB missed out on using 2B. I guess she got a DBX tho lol
I mean what did you expect, considering how big Marvel and DC are, it always going to be their hit despite the demand and massive popularity of other series that aren't Dragon Ball for example, combined with their obsession with views

Worst part is, because of S1, Video games are technically still the most used media in DB.

And since Capers are mentioned, going through a reminder list, most of important characters are done. They could easily do a break. they wont

I guess big missing names are Juggernaut, any real FF4, Man-Thing, Brainiac, Swamp-Thing and some more from Bats/Spidey rogue gallery.

UltronBrainiac is likely if DB returns I feel like, as well as SpawnGhostRider and probably some other returnees too. But as far as debutees go, most are covered. Hell, they used Doom twice, so even FF4 is technically covered.

Worst part is, because of S1, Video games are technically still the most used media in DB.

And since Capers are mentioned, going through a reminder list, most of important characters are done. They could easily do a break. they wont

I guess big missing names are Juggernaut, any real FF4, Man-Thing, Brainiac, Swamp-Thing and some more from Bats/Spidey rogue gallery.

UltronBrainiac is likely if DB returns I feel like, as well as SpawnGhostRider and probably some other returnees too. But as far as debutees go, most are covered. Hell, they used Doom twice, so even FF4 is technically covered.
They could also use Sentry

The MCU has introduced other characters that have been good, just because Gorr was sub-par doesn't mean it's like that for everything
Yeah during its prime help turned nobody's into decent well known names but these days post endgame? Doubt it
I haven't seen any character post MCU that's really ascended in popularity since then

Technically we arent in post-MCU cause its still going :^)

Unironically, if we can use non-MCU characters, Miguel 2099 & Spot seemed to get big relevancy buffs.

That was Hyperion
Sentry was used as further scaling points for Doom for durability and for Thor as scaling to thin via fighting the hulk
lmao it was someone else? hahahahaha

Yeah during its prime help turned nobody's into decent well known names but these days post endgame? Doubt it
I haven't seen any character post MCU that's really ascended in popularity since then
I'd say it mostly has to do with the shows noe, that's where the bigger popularity boosts comes from. Because the recent films have all been about characters that have been established. Oh, besides Shang-Chi though, both the film and the titular character were great.

Back