• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they'll both get either Multi+ or Uni+ with MFTL+ growing and shrinking speeds
Definitely some crazy MFTL+ number. How do you even quantify growing to higher dimensions numerically lol.

Like, what the **** is this

main-qimg-6bf08c16deb2e43fba00d13a13662950-c

Inb4 ruby rose guest character
There is something morbidly amusing about imagining the videos that would come out about people doing all fatalities on Ruby. Still, would RWBY even be remotely considered as being a good candidate for Mortal Kombat? It is, due to RT being a part of WB now, a fairly popular IP at the moment but I don't associate the show with being worthy for such a gorey and violent game.

There is something morbidly amusing about imagining the videos that would come out about people doing all fatalities on Ruby. Still, would RWBY even be remotely considered as being a good candidate for Mortal Kombat? It is, due to RT being a part of WB now, a fairly popular IP at the moment but I don't associate the show with being worthy for such a gorey and violent game.
In no way RT sends their baby in such a series to get murdered brutally, it has to be a series thats fine to get killed various ways

Finally Tier 4-A/3-C Spongebob, i can rest in peace

dalek-dance.gif

On topic of Kombat, MK's wins have been contested a lot in other places. I've seen opinions that almost all of their MUs should be losing ones. How many here agree on that?

While all of that is true, you must also take into consideration that RT needs money desperately, and they're in hot water now since they just lost another big VA for the show

Finally Tier 4-A/3-C Spongebob, i can rest in peace

dalek-dance.gif
I never thought I'd live in a timeline where a cartoon sponge of all things would be a reality yet here we are, and the mofo is haxxed asf as well.

Well I guess there's something positive which came out of Modern Spongebob after all, even if it came at the cost at less then stellar writing

On topic of Kombat, MK's wins have been contested a lot in other places. I've seen opinions that almost all of their MUs should be losing ones. How many here agree on that?
It's because a third of the fandom puts the cast at building, a third puts them at city, and a third puts them at planet, and all three think they're right

While all of that is true, you must also take into consideration that RT needs money desperately, and they're in hot water now since they just lost another big VA for the show
Who exactly
Goddamit. I understand Liu Kang being fine with people still being allowed to fight and die as they see fit but what the **** happened to “No more timelines will be twisted by your evil” Shang Tsung is back again.
Didn't he erased from existence or something?
It's because a third of the fandom puts the cast at building, a third puts them at city, and a third puts them at planet, and all three think they're right
Bout right
I get peeps need money but I highly there that desperate to have there golden goose get maimed in horrific ways

Goddamit. I understand Liu Kang being fine with people still being allowed to fight and die as they see fit but what the **** happened to “No more timelines will be twisted by your evil” Shang Tsung is back again.
Didn't he erased from existence or something?
Yeah that's an interesting plot point but only time will tell how NRS will explain the snake still being around despite Liu Kang knowing full well he is an irredeemable soul eating monster.

Knowing Shang Tsung he probably somehow pulled a sigma and just had a backup body laying around in secret or something, he does have experience making bodies for others afterall

That Spongebob meme calc is now an accepted thing on this site.

Bob can beat DBZ Goku without hax

Also on topic with RWBY in MK, even if they desperate, they aint fitting MK nor have such a bloody theme

Better do in injustice, they had a bunch of crossovers, dialogues can also reference those too

They should just kill off Peter in comics at this point. Miles is so much cooler at this point
Haha no. Miles will never not be an irrelevant character who only contines to be pushed due to Marvel wanting to appear progress. He a shitty token who needs constantly executive pushing and random powerups to not get easily be forgotten.

Haha no. Miles will never not be an irrelevant character who only contines to be pushed due to Marvel wanting to appear progress. He a shitty token who needs constantly executive pushing and random powerups to not get easily be forgotten.
You and Deidalius must have a humiliation fetish, I see no other reason for how someone could have a take this bad.

Bout right
I hate that most of the community and casuals cant be more open to other shit besides matches that would have worked early in DB
I say it due to lack of awareness to other series and said series never been able to catch here in the states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back