• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles is more popular in-universe as well
Fwbe3I1XwAE-PbG

Not Miles reader, but looking at it from outside, it does look like Miles just gets random lightning stuff, repeated story arcs and the fact that a lot of people just say "Miles > Peter" in canon too, it kinda rubs off badly.

On top of it, Miles gets a lot of usage everywhere while in mainline Peter gets shafted hard hard. But hey, I heard his stories arent actually bad aside from the Thor one, so maybe this is a nothing burger.

Maybe if he had been different hero identity it wouldnt feel so bad, but I guess thats a me thing on not liking shared identities being a thing.

Fwbe3I1XwAE-PbG
thats dumb and miles will never be more popular than peter in general
I mean it sorta does, when Peter's been Spidey for around 15 years of his life while Miles is the hip, new and cool one that younger generations in the Marvel universe will know better while older folks will know Peter Spider-Man better.
fairf enough

TF is wrong with you?
You got a hate boner for Miles don’t you?
I just think he's a boring character who only persists because Marvel wants to more diverse. He's a whitebread character who lacks much of the depth that makes a character like Peter interesting.
And before someone says "but he was good in Spiderverse", yeah because they rewrote most of his character and actually gave him depth. Spidervere Miles is actually a good character unlike his comic counterpart.
Fwbe3I1XwAE-PbG
Do you really think they'd make one of the new age character public enemy one like they did with older characters? Which just weird since the inhabitants of the marvel universe are notoriously jackasses, so them being super fond of modern heroes seems out of character for the whole setting.

Also I hate how modern adaptations of Peter Parker Spider-Man have started to adopt traits of Miles. MCU Peter is to dependent on other character and putting Peter in a smart school in that Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon is dumb as shit.

Also I hate how modern adaptations of Peter Parker Spider-Man have started to adopt traits of Miles. MCU Peter is to dependent on other character and putting Peter in a smart school in that Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon is dumb as shit.
Hey hold on you do realize that MCU Peter's film trilogy was about him growing and is basically a large backstory for him, yeah? Sure he relied on a lot of stuff in the beginning, but he began to act a lot more solo with some help when he needed it, and now he's basically alone..... Huh, that's much more saddening than anything else.

Hey hold on you do realize that MCU Peter's film trilogy was about him growing and is basically a large backstory for him, yeah? Sure he relied on a lot of stuff in the beginning, but he began to act a lot more solo with some help when he needed it, and now he's basically alone..... Huh, that's much more saddening than anything else.
Well technically MCU Spider-Man defeated Ebony Maw, someone who is supposed to be on par with Doctor Strange (by you know how). We know the context but this is on surface some feats one can dream for.

Finally Tier 4-A/3-C Spongebob, i can rest in peace

dalek-dance.gif
According to Death Battle, Spongebob Squarepants is 3-A actually.

yeah nah i prefer Asta having somebody that allows his gimmick to flourish than another brawler
we saw it didn't click with deku don't see Mash being better in that department
Issue with Asta MUs is his main gimmick is kind of antithetical to versus stuff. Either he insta wins or insta loses because of it. I’m honestly fine with his MUs not really centering themselves around that fact lol.

Issue with Asta MUs is his main gimmick is kind of antithetical to versus stuff. Either he insta wins or insta loses because of it. I’m honestly fine with his MUs not really centering themselves around that fact lol.
excepts thats wrong lol Asta has fought beings who have used magic and kicked his ass despite his gimmick his shit isn;t instant win hell that's straight NLF to assume it can neg any potent magic user far above his tier

Asta struggles with magic users all the time. He has gotten mortally wounded by magic users multiple times. He's lost to magic users multiple times.

idk where this perception came from cause it's not even tru in his own show.
Eh, while Anti-Magic vs Physical Brawler might seem disappointing, their connections are better than Asta vs Deku
i get the idea of it but i rather both face someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back