• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwc4tdxXoAAwLK_
“You ruthless, heartless bastard”

excepts thats wrong lol Asta has fought beings who have used magic and kicked his ass despite his gimmick his shit isn;t instant win hell that's straight NLF to assume it can neg any potent magic user far above his tier

Asta struggles with magic users all the time. He has gotten mortally wounded by magic users multiple times. He's lost to magic users multiple times.
You just proved my point. He gets his ass kicked and loses to people stronger than him. His entire magic negging gimmick is that he needs to be stronger than them to negate their magic. His gimmick inherently makes any matchup in which he fights a magic user this:

-are they stronger than him? Yes? He loses because his gimmick can’t work
-are they weaker than him? Yes? He insta wins because his gimmick neggs them

Hence why him fighting non magic users kind of eliminates the entire quandary

Hey hold on you do realize that MCU Peter's film trilogy was about him growing and is basically a large backstory for him, yeah? Sure he relied on a lot of stuff in the beginning, but he began to act a lot more solo with some help when he needed it, and now he's basically alone..... Huh, that's much more saddening than anything else.
You know I'm fine with most of what the MCU spiderman is, like they're fine Superhero movies, but I'm still not a fan of Peter general characterization (espicailly since it's what most non comic fans see Peter's personality as now) and I thought how all his movies had the same theme of "Peter must become more interdependent and not over rely on others" each time was just kinda stupid.
Imagine getting your girl stolen by a writers self insert
Not even the worst things Peter's been though. Getting tricked by Satan to undo his marriage and basically abort his unborn child is still much worse.

Finally Tier 4-A/3-C Spongebob, i can rest in peace

dalek-dance.gif
Huh, I didn't receive any email notifications again. Bummer. Anyways. I don't disagree with that AP rating per se, but why is Spongebob as fast as his string?! When did he react to his string?!
You and Deidalius must have a humiliation fetish, I see no other reason for how someone could have a take this bad.
There is nothing appealing about being humiliated on the internet. But I must say that the reason I have "bad takes" is that rather than keep my biases and petty senseless hatred to myself, I tend to express them and sometimes overexaggerate them. I must admit that I am also pretty biased and controlled by emotions rather than facts. That and I tend to like being someone with a quirky unpopular opinion, I feel like it's in my nature to try to be a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. Sometimes I just oppose things for the sake of opposing them hahahahaha. Maybe I should try to change that, maybe.
At the very least they're not sending сuck **** like that one guy did (Don't remember his name), so that's a plus
Not sending **** **** is the most basic human thing any average decent human being could do hahahahahaha. That isn't anything near a compliment hahahhahaha. In my eyes, it's like saying "At least they didn't steal from a homeless guy" as if being a normal person is remarkable hehehehehe
Though now that I think of it. Did he really send c*ck ****? I remember that he send some weird comics about Deku being a **** or something like that but I don't remember if he actually sent ****.
I just want Peter to get a GOOD storyline that LETS HIM PROGRESS instead of keeping him as a punk who has a thin line of responsibility
I want to see the world burn. Make the Spider-Man fans complain. Why? I don't read comics so I don't benefit from Peter having a good story. But Peter having a borderline NTR story and the fans consequently crying about it is extremely funny. The memes are funny and the people crying about it do so in such funny ways that I just love seeing them. Though I hope it doesn't affect the MCU. I don't want Spider-C*ck to get Spider-c*cked in the MCU too. Why? I watch the MCU, a little bit. As selfish as it is... as long as it isn't my Spider-man getting c*cked... Though now that I hear my thoughts, maybe I should be more empathetic to comic readers. Maybe.

That reminds me, according to someone on Twitter. Rent a girlfriend (**** manga) is outselling Marvel comics (**** comics) but take it with a grain of salt. I haven't actually fact-checked these claims and I am too lazy to do that.

I forgot which person I was going to ping in order to talk about Miles but I'll talk about Miles. He is cool as hell. He has the exaggerated swagger of a black teen :v
He can also turn invisible, which is cool as ****. He speaks Spanish sometimes which is also cool. He also has electric attacks which is cool too. I admit I only watched his movie, I never read his comics because I don't read comics, manga is better. (I also don't want to read like 248709148 Wikipedia pages and search a shit ton of piracy sites just to pirate a comic. Pirating manga is easier and I don't get confused by where I should start)

Not sending **** **** is the most basic human thing any average decent human being could do hahahahahaha. That isn't anything near a compliment hahahhahaha. In my eyes, it's like saying "At least they didn't steal from a homeless guy" as if being a normal person is remarkable hehehehehe
You're sitting on a death battle thread, that by default makes you not normal

STP vs EDP445 is legit. It even has a debate short - accurate or not.

Now some people yell for Atsuko Kagari to lay the hammer on Asta since Lux vs Anne has outgrown Lux vs Akko in popularity since that event.
I remember seeing Deku vs Akko on DB Fanon, Akko lost. Though that was when she used to be around 7-B at the time.

I just finished watching this video of Nemesis and I thought of sharing my takes about his takes because I'm bored.

#10: Monika: I agree. Monika is incompatible with vs animations. She doesn't fight, she never fights and like Redrunner says, she is bad at coding or something. The bed is calling for my head. It calls my head.

#9: Cinder Fall: I can respect not wanting a character in Death Battle simply because you hate that character. But I don't hate Cinder so I don't care if she gets into Death Battle. She should fight SMBZ Mecha Sonic :v

#8: Fire Lord Ozai: I can understand not wanting him in Death Battle. From what Beef Weed said in this video, he does not fight as much as other characters in his series, and his best feat was very situational. It convinced me.

#7: Xenomorph: I don't care if it's inaccurate, a composite Xenomorph sounds very interesting. I disagree.

#6: SCP Foundation: His take was not specific. He said he is ok with some characters and even argued why composite SCP is fine due to how Death Battle composites nearly every character. But he didn't list a lot of SCPs he didn't want. He said he didn't want peanut and I must say I agree, peanut is boring for vs animations. That being said, Scarlet King vs Zalgo is now my favorite matchup and I want it to happen. I don't know why it didn't come to my head before. They're basically the same character except that at least Zalgo knows what consent is.

#5: Fafnir: I agree, I didn't know who Fafnir was, I thought he was an OC from Kobayashi's dragon maid but it seems he is canon to real life mythos. By how Nemesis described him, he sounds lame as hell and I wouldn't want him in a death battle.

#4: Joey WHeeler: I agree, Joey sounds lame as hell by how Biff weed described him.

#3: The Iron Giant: I agree, he is not made to fight and kill. Making him kill and hurt others goes against the whole point of his character. Also, he is lame as hell fighting-wise. He is just big and that's it.

#2: Real-Life animals: Nemesis sounds like a bitchy preachy vegan. I am a cool blooded American withgod given first amendment rights and I willuse it to debate about real-life animals. TYOU CANT STOP ME FROM POWERSCALINGMY DOG. I WILL NEEEEEVER BE STOPPPED. That being said real life animals are lame as hell compared to fictional characters in vs animations. I mean, all they do is bite and arrañar a los demas con sus garras gigantes. That is not really that interesting. Animals shouldn't be in death battlejust because they're lame and id rather see a fictional character fogth another rcharacter.

#1: Gilgamesh: I disagree, I haven't watched the series of Gilgamesh that characterize him in the deep ways he is describing Gilgamesh to be but he isn't that deep to me. He is just cool and shoots shit. that's cool, shooting shit is cool and iteven inspired one of my OCs. i think it was my first OC. Isaw gilgameshs shooting weapons through portals and I thought"this is cool as hell, my character should do that too" and Gilgamesh unknowingly inspired my first OC, who shoots machetes through portals just like Gilgamesh. though now that I think of it he isn't really myfirst OC but rather the first OC I used for roleplay. Ahhhh I miss the days where I roleplayed asthat OC and I started killing every person I met. Those were fun days.

That's ,my thoughts on that video. I can barely see my PC, my vision is too blurry because I decided to sleep deprive myself, self deprivation is bad kiddosm go to sleep, don't be like nme. I will now go to sleep. I will see yall laters

You just proved my point. He gets his ass kicked and loses to people stronger than him. His entire magic negging gimmick is that he needs to be stronger than them to negate their magic. His gimmick inherently makes any matchup in which he fights a magic user this:

-are they stronger than him? Yes? He loses because his gimmick can’t work
-are they weaker than him? Yes? He insta wins because his gimmick neggs them

Hence why him fighting non magic users kind of eliminates the entire quandary
Its not hard to find Mu where his gimmicks can flourish and not nerf the ****** he's fighting to existent and even then for an animation it's not like he's gonna no sell shit 24/7 he can do wat he does and can do there shit

And the latter doesn't fix that issue it's just trading one problem for another frankly

The Iron Giant: I agree, he is not made to fight and kill. Making him kill and hurt others goes against the whole point of his character. Also, he is lame as hell fighting-wise. He is just big and that's it.
While he's right for the most part folks have to remember the iron giant had lost his memories at the start of the film and the kid practically taught him to be a hero instead of a villain

Anyways no worries over iron giant bring on the guy has no good Mu

Deku vs Asta was fine at least ok MU, no need harp on it that much. Kamala, Gon & Miles return aren't that much better MUs either way for Deku.
I already mentioned before I don't care for a Deku Runback these days they practically shoot there shot too early with him which makes a Runback feel unneeded

You know I'm fine with most of what the MCU spiderman is, like they're fine Superhero movies, but I'm still not a fan of Peter general characterization (espicailly since it's what most non comic fans see Peter's personality as now) and I thought how all his movies had the same theme of "Peter must become more interdependent and not over rely on others" each time was just kinda stupid.
Yeah, I can understand your view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back