• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God ******* damn it.

How the **** are they going to kill off Kamala in another heroes series, Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel barely even know each other! They swapped bodies once, and that's about all I can think of.
Then got their memories of the event erased...They also stop the High Evolutionary together when the Champions and Avengers teamed-up

1. Ballot banter 22
  2. Gordon vs Isaac - really like it, aware of how big it is
  3. Osmosis Jones vs White Blood - think it's cool, wouldn't mind doing it
  4. jin vs Arthur - really like it, Think it would be fun. The ninja vs cowboy theme is cool.
  5. Issei vs tatsumi - they think it's cool.
  6. God emperor of mankind vs The god pharaoh - mentioned bringing wanting to bring in Warhammer before, Sam is a big fan of magic the gathering too. Generally think it's cool
  7. Pea shooter vs Red - think it's cool, but prefer doing the all plants vs all birds. Chris vs monokuma - they get it, big fan of Chris.
  8. Younger togouro vs Roah - like it a lot, if akuma isn't chosen for roah, togouro would probably be it
  9. Rex vs max steel - know its popular, think it's neat
  10. Kasumi vs tachibana- think it's fun but didn't really have much to say.
  11. Kitana vs kasumi (dead or alive) - think it's cool.
  12. Erza vs Saber (fate) - didn't really say much, know that fate is really requested, Dj joked saying 'saber vs a lightsaber"
  13. Larry-boy vs Bibleman, never gonna happen but think it's fun
  14. Ghost face vs Fisherman - didn't really say much sadly.
  15. Andrias vs Asgore - one of the team members is really cool, Weren't sure how to approach undertale scaling
  16. Smaug vs fin fing foom - think it's cool but know its a horrible unfair stomp
  17. Gamma 1 & 2 vs X & Zero - Weren't really that into it.
  18. Wamuu vs Jetstream Sam - ehh, if they wanna do a MGS vs Jojo it would be Valentine vs Armstrong
  19. Agent johnny vs Booster gold - said that fortnite is probably gonna get on one day, think it's cool.

God emperor vs bolas would be based

When Iron Man got his Endo-Sym armour and beasted Lex, I kinda creamed a little.
ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 23

Furry

IAS this sounds interesting. Who is that on the left?

What is the name of that attractive character on the left and what are the connections for this matchup?
The Wolf and Lamb are known as the Kindred, they're basically one of the embodiments of Death in the League of Legends universe. I'm going to assume that the connection is that its embodiments of Death which are personified as wolves

Kindred from League of Legends, the verse's version of death
Didn't Leagues of Runeterra retcon this tidbit of the Kindred somewhat as them instead being one of the icons of Death as a concept? Because I thought dialogue in game revealed that they're one of the children of the Masked Mother, and that there will come a day when they will be claimed by the Etherfiend when their masks have been forgotten.

Didn't Leagues of Runeterra retcon this tidbit of the Kindred somewhat as them instead being one of the icons of Death as a concept? Because I thought dialogue in game revealed that they're one of the children of the Masked Mother, and that there will come a day when they will be claimed by the Etherfiend when their masks have been forgotten.
Yes and no, they're spirit gods now, they're effectively aspects of the concept of death rather than the concept itself

Yes and no, they're spirit gods now, they're effectively aspects of the concept of death rather than the concept itself
Makes sense to me, though I find the idea of aspects of Death claiming other aspects in time is pretty cool as an idea.

By the way, will LoL ever get any upcoming revisions? Because there's something about the current profiles that screams incomplete and lackluster.

What is the name of that attractive character on the left and what are the connections for this matchup?
*Both are anyhropomorphic. Wolf-themed interpretations of the Grim Reaper and aspects of the concept of death, specifically the act of dying itself, they are not the ones who directly cause one to die, they are simply the effect of it.

*Despite this, they hold respect for those at the end of their lives to allow those on the brink a choice of a final fight, and can be beaten in battle, though never at the end of the opponent's life.

*They each have ethereal four-part music cues that herald their arrival:

*They wield weapons not normally used by the Grim Reaper (a bow and two sickles) but are no less than master combatants.

*On top of the wolf connection, Kindred is also in part a sheep/lamb, fitting in with Death's fairy tale influence given the connections sheep and wolves have shared in western cultures, myths and tales for so many centuries.

<s>And funnily enough yeah one of their connections is they became furry art icons overnight</s>

Nice low hanging fruit yet people are fine with "modern gaming" being a cesspool of microtransactions, predatory monitorization, dubious DLC, etc (funny how being popular/iconic means your subjected to stricter double standards than your contemporaries) also Superman 64.
I mean... Drake of the 99 Dragons, Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, Life of Black Tiger, Hong Kong 97, Zelda CDi Games, Big Rigs... there's a lot of stuff. Yeh, the AVGN provides a lot of info on the matter.

I think it's unironically just what you say, the fact is a popular and iconic mascot what makes all his steps be on a minefield. I mean, if you ask me, had Sonic 06 been Sonic's debut game it would probably been critically panned, made fun of and just forgotten, but what made it such a big fuss was that it was about Sonic, Sega's mascot and main franchise, Mario's rival in the 90s in the console wars, the dude with those amazing platforms in the Genesis and the fondly remembered Adventure entries, so huge expectations were placed on Sonic, and the previous missteps it may have had were seens as strikes against him. It goes for the other way as well, detractors Sonic may have had due to his image and story had material to take shots at him as well.

It's not fair at all, it's actually pretty crappy, but hype is that volatile. More than once an alright or mediocre game has become humanity's greatest sin because of it. Bit of a hot take maybe? But, uh... Mighty Number 9? The game is alright, just mediocre on its own? But the fact everything around it promised paradise to humankind and was so poorly managed was what plummeted it into such venomous reception.

Now it doesn't make the match itself suck, but it's rather unfortunate that Kindred stomps Death from scaling and feats alone since it's such an awesome match up now that I've seen it for myself. Though regardless, I like to envision Death and the Wolf arguing who's the real Death in the fight
"Lamb, he's like me! Another wolf, who's also death! And he wants to fight! I like him already!"

"Have your fun then, dear wolf."

*Both are anyhropomorphic. Wolf-themed interpretations of the Grim Reaper and aspects of the concept of death, specifically the act of dying itself, they are not the ones who directly cause one to die, they are simply the effect of it.

*Despite this, they hold respect for those at the end of their lives to allow those on the brink a choice of a final fight, and can be beaten in battle, though never at the end of the opponent's life.

*They each have ethereal four-part music cues that herald their arrival:

*They wield weapons not normally used by the Grim Reaper (a bow and two sickles) but are no less than master combatants.

*On top of the wolf connection, Kindred is also in part a sheep/lamb, fitting in with Death's fairy tale influence given the connections sheep and wolves have shared in western cultures, myths and tales for so many centuries.

<s>And funnily enough yeah one of their connections is they became furry art icons overnight</s>

I like this MU
Is it true that, according to this site, the MCU's cosmology is larger than DC Comics's cosmology?
Where do both cosmologies scale in this site? Wasn't the MCU just infinite multiversal?

Back