• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it true that, according to this site, the MCU's cosmology is larger than DC Comics's cosmology?
The MCU is 6-D with plenty of potential to grow while DC is 6D possibly 7-D (I think?) but keep in mind the composite cosmology is being divided into "local ones" for each notable DC author so look forward to seeing other "colourful" ratings in the future.

Also that reminds me:

^One of the few comicbook characters whose live action version wasn't nerfed (and in a few aspects was stronger lol!)
6-D or 5-D?
6-D, the MCU multiverse is 5-D and K.E.V.I.N is 6-D for viewing it as fiction as well as being inaccessarily above it (requires 4th wall breaking in order to reach him and the "real" world).

One of the few comicbook characters whose live action version wasn't nerfed (and in a few aspects was stronger lol!)
Well he definitely beats Golden Age Cap at least.
6-D, the MCU multiverse is 5-D and K.E.V.I.N is 6-D for viewing it as fiction as well as being inaccessarily above it (requires 4th wall breaking in order to reach him and the "real" world).
And just like that, the MCU reached a level DB Heroes has almost no chance of reaching.

1. Ballot banter 22
  2. Gordon vs Isaac - really like it, aware of how big it is
  3. Osmosis Jones vs White Blood - think it's cool, wouldn't mind doing it
  4. jin vs Arthur - really like it, Think it would be fun. The ninja vs cowboy theme is cool.
  5. Issei vs tatsumi - they think it's cool.
  6. God emperor of mankind vs The god pharaoh - mentioned bringing wanting to bring in Warhammer before, Sam is a big fan of magic the gathering too. Generally think it's cool
  7. Pea shooter vs Red - think it's cool, but prefer doing the all plants vs all birds. Chris vs monokuma - they get it, big fan of Chris.
  8. Younger togouro vs Roah - like it a lot, if akuma isn't chosen for roah, togouro would probably be it
  9. Rex vs max steel - know its popular, think it's neat
  10. Kasumi vs tachibana- think it's fun but didn't really have much to say.
  11. Kitana vs kasumi (dead or alive) - think it's cool.
  12. Erza vs Saber (fate) - didn't really say much, know that fate is really requested, Dj joked saying 'saber vs a lightsaber"
  13. Larry-boy vs Bibleman, never gonna happen but think it's fun
  14. Ghost face vs Fisherman - didn't really say much sadly.
  15. Andrias vs Asgore - one of the team members is really cool, Weren't sure how to approach undertale scaling
  16. Smaug vs fin fing foom - think it's cool but know its a horrible unfair stomp
  17. Gamma 1 & 2 vs X & Zero - Weren't really that into it.
  18. Wamuu vs Jetstream Sam - ehh, if they wanna do a MGS vs Jojo it would be Valentine vs Armstrong
  19. Agent johnny vs Booster gold - said that fortnite is probably gonna get on one day, think it's cool.

Are the matchups from the last list or...

They officially announced that the character customization and story mode for OW2 was axed, and had been since last year, so their playerbase is 100% just going to nosedive in number
I’m surprised they even had much of a player count, considering that you had to give your phone number to even play the game. **** that I’ll just stick with TF2

Well he definitely beats Golden Age Cap at least.
Due to recent speed nerfs, MCU Cap also speedblitzes Post-Golden Age Cap (combat and reaction wise) while having superior LS too.
And just like that, the MCU reached a level DB Heroes has almost no chance of reaching.
Tbf the feats are there; 4th wall breaking, a vast multiverse, R>F interaction, etc it's just all disjointed and disconnected across different continuities rather than being a concise in your face feat in one work (E.g; Kid Goku breaks the manga panel in DB, a couple kids from the "real" world get isekai'ed into DBZ in the Yamcha manga, Arale being Arale, hypertimelines, etc) and well I don't think I need to explain the rabbit hole of compositing.

That said 5-D DBH/Xeno, makes some sense to me.

Due to recent speed nerfs, MCU Cap also speedblitzes Post-Golden Age Cap (combat and reaction wise) while having superior LS too.
Only Ultimate Cap beats MCU Cap now, and even that's only if he doesn't get Mjolnir.
Tbf the feats are there; 4th wall breaking, a vast multiverse, R>F interaction, etc it's just all disjointed and disconnected across different continuities rather than being a concise in your face feat in one work (E.g; Kid Goku breaks the manga panel in DB, a couple kids from the "real" world get isekai'ed into DBZ in the Yamcha manga, Arale being Arale, hypertimelines, etc) and well I don't think I need to explain the rabbit hole of compositing.

That said 5-D DBH/Xeno, makes some sense to me.
I believe in 5-D DBH/Xeno, but it's been rejected so much. I can't believe LOTR got there first.

Regardless, 6-D is something which you'd need even more evidence for, and it's unlikely Dragon Ball will get dimensional (in its feats) any time soon. Unless Goku, Beats, Trunks, and co end up facing a new threat from "the higher dimensions".

With DBH leniency and pretending there's a "R>F" transcendence in Jump Force, composite Goku doesn't get demolished too bad by composite Superman (Low 1-C - CAS) anymore based on this wiki's standards lol.

With DBH leniency and pretending there's a "R>F" transcendence in Jump Force, composite Goku doesn't get demolished too bad by composite Superman (Low 1-C - CAS) anymore based on this wiki's standards lol.
I'm still not 100% sure how DC fell so far. I was busy for a bit and then suddenly DC got hit with a Demonbane moment (back before it got removed).

I also was looking at the reviews for Overwatch 2 on my Xbox, all of the 5 star reviews are from 2016, so they legit just slapped the Overwatch 1 reviews onto the second game lol

Tbh it's hilarious how still widespread the misconceptions of interacting with the real world makes you tier 0 and viewing a verse as fictional makes you 1-A peeps hate on VSBW yet use our brainrot terms.

thinking back on What tiki said in the discord

what Mu do the team see in there inbox cause the fact something like Denji vs Tanjiro was something he saw more often than what folks suggest in the server kind shows how casuals for the most part don't care about connections and shit

thinking back on What tiki said in the discord

what Mu do the team see in there inbox cause the fact something like Denji vs Tanjiro was something he saw more often than what folks suggest in the server kind shows how casuals for the most part don't care about connections and shit
I think people are confusing connections with semantics/theatrics, as long as the battle has great animation potential, has interesting fighting prowess/P&A on display and most importantly the characters have some degree of visual complementary style then that's it tbh.

Denji Vs Tanjiro would be a cool fight to watch yet if was Denji Vs Saitama or Popeye Vs Tanjiro then the fights wouldn't work (and not just because they're curb-stomps).

Tbh it's hilarious how still widespread the misconceptions of interacting with the real world makes you tier 0 and viewing a verse as fictional makes you 1-A peeps hate on VSBW yet use our brainrot terms.
I'll happily abide by their logic if I get Outerversal/Boundless Homer

Miles is the only major character from the Axel Alonso era who's still relevant at this point. Kamala, Squirrel Girl, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, bunch of others I'm probably forgetting... they've all been thrown to the wayside ever since CB Cebulski took over.
Miles still doesn't really attribute anything aside from just being another Spider-man. Kamala atleast had the potential to fulfill a niche no one else had at the moment rather just retreating on old content and forever stuck in a dance in another character's shadow.

Back