• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
okay-i-think-i-got-the-wrong-subtitles-for-goku-vs-superman-v0-utm800kylx4c1.png
LMAO

Like what OP says, incorrect subtitles.

Last edited:
“The ending comes from what begins.”
Realization I had: This line is probably referring to the sheer scale contrast between the Season 10 opener and finale. The opener was Atom VS Ant-Man, a fight between two heroes who are defined by their ability to shrink to truly absurd degrees, down to the atomic, sub-atomic, and even quantum scale. Meanwhile, the finale is, as it turns, Galactus VS Unicron, a fight between two of the BIGGEST (in a physical sense) fighters in DB history, who are defined by their ability to chow down on planets. It's the exact other end of the spectrum, small to large.

Off topic but curious:

Anyone heard about Shadow Eliminators / Ruirui Senki

(Actually it is a new manga series which MAY get into Death Battle if accumulating enough popularity)

🦍

🦍
I find it ****** how this is frankly the most debatable MU you can have with Mark 🗿

Back