• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I LIVE FOR THE FIGHT MY SPIRIT IGNITES | Composite Goku vs Composite Superman | Equal stats

No Thought Robot/Story of Superman
Fun and games so have fun
They start at their strongest
Stats are equal
All Hax are on the same dimension level (Layers are intact)
fight takes place in dbz landscape 2695
Music

ffcad751b4cd4d77aa0ee1d3a16aa026.gif

Last edited:
btw CAS should have all abilities of Post Crisis as Post Crisis has the Cosmic armor as optimal equipment

Is this only using the pages on our wiki? If so it's pretty lame.

Nah we can have off wiki versions
for the heck of it ill allow meme versions
Okay if this is off-site scaling, then Thought Robot is conceptually above things that are conceptually beyond space.

I know DBH as some higher tier arguments too but I doubt it reaches the level of accurate DC composite cosmology

Okay if this is off-site scaling, then Thought Robot is conceptually above things that are conceptually beyond space.

I know DBH as some higher tier arguments too but I doubt it reaches the level of accurate DC composite cosmology
Equal stats

Oh yeah composite off-wiki supes resists literally everything lol. And a lot of is is astronomically higher in potency than DBH stuff like he can resist being erased from the plot by higher level beings.

Do Gohan vs Supergirl with the same ruleset as this fight and I promise you'll be in for a treat.

Edit: You don't even need to equalize stats

Back