• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugs vs Mickey is 100% gonna be a season finale at some point
Also Bowser vs Eggman

EDIT: I misread the fuсking post and it said NEW requested MUs specifically which is honestly a pretty tricky question, ig Kasen vs Sonic is not a particularly old legacy MU like Bowser vs Eggman, Mickey vs Bugs and shit like that but it wasn't, like, created yesterday (It's also not the most requested one lmao)

What’s the most bullshit quirk of a verse when it comes to powerscaling debates?

For me it would be Dragonball’s defeating hax through sheer AP. “That’s some nice instant layered death manipulation and jungian mind illusion creation ya got there, unfortunately your verse is a billion times weaker than me in terms of destructive capability so I just can grit my teeth and power through it.”
1- Guldo's time stop worked against Krillin and Gohan,
2- Vegito would have been absorbed by Buu
3- Ginyu's body swap worked on Goku
4- The Evil Containment Wave worked on King Piccolo and Vegeta

What makes you say that tho?
White Lantern should be above a peak hal logically?
Not really. I mean Hal's own willpower feats are kinda crazy in that his way above regular GLs. Like him beating krona, who had the power of all the emotional entities and overrode the restrictions lanterns not being able to harm Guardian with sheer will.

But basically, Parallax Sinestro on his own was capable of briefly overpowering Volthoom, who was soloing several lantern corps, Kyle included. Hal is capable of fighting Parallax Sinestro evenly. Later on, after Hal got stronger in the beginning of Rebirth, he was able to contend with an amped Parallax Sinestro, who had his power charged from 100 percent to 1000 percent.

Who has the Best Drip in Season 10 Part 3

Stich has been eliminated from the competition. I guess since his base outfit is just him but ass naked, but I think outfits like his Elvis costume and his spacesuit are pretty cute. (Not to control the verdict of the poll , but I'm surprised that you guys are voting for characters that wears clothes before some of the ones that don't. I guess the paint jobs are that impressive.)

Alright, so time for the three round. With all the combatant for Death Battle Season 10 announced, I'm holding a poll. A drip poll (Who is the best dress, all outfits the character wear throughout their series will be taken into account, its up to your guys to determine who is the overall best dress.) This will be an elimination poll, so vote for who you think has the worst outfit...Yes, every character was put on here, even the ones who barely wear clothes.

Who has the Best Drip in Season 10 Part 3

Stich has been eliminated from the competition. I guess since his base outfit is just him but ass naked, but I think outfits like his Elvis costume and his spacesuit are pretty cute. (Not to control the verdict of the poll , but I'm surprised that you guys are voting for characters that wears clothes before some of the ones that don't. I guess the paint jobs are that impressive.)

Alright, so time for the three round. With all the combatant for Death Battle Season 10 announced, I'm holding a poll. A drip poll (Who is the best dress, all outfits the character wear throughout their series will be taken into account, its up to your guys to determine who is the overall best dress.) This will be an elimination poll, so vote for who you think has the worst outfit...Yes, every character was put on here, even the ones who barely wear clothes.
What was the results of the past one?

image0.jpg

Wait huh
So how's its an inconclusive? For Gwen vs Eve
Gravity (for beings and objects) in Ben 10 is insane, the durability of space in Ben 10 is also insane. The durability of space on a neutral battlefield is not insane, hence a black hole is created. Neither character resists black holes.

Also not sure how interested people here would be, but my research on my KaSonic 2 revisit blog is going along pretty well. The goal is to have it released at the end of the month or in early January. Ideally before Ultra's blog on the matchup hits.

It'll have a lot of updated info for Touhou stats including a lot of calcs for things that have never been calcd before, fix some issues in the original blog, and some really obscure shit for STC that nets some wild stats I've never really seen widely talked about before, so I'm excited to put it out.
Wait, Ultraguy is doing a blog on Kasen vs BritishSonic as well?

And any hints on the updates?

Pokémon match-ups:

Rayquaza vs Bahamut

Arceus vs Amaterasu

Kyogre vs Chaos (I don't really care about this one)

Mewtwo vs Sephiroth

Greninja vs Espio

Grovyle vs Lucina

Gardervoir vs Fubuki

Lusamine vs Ragyo

Incineroar vs King

Ash vs Yugi

Deoxys vs Super Skrull

Team Rocket vs Pilaf Gang

Moltres vs Rodan

Pokémon match-ups:

Rayquaza vs Bahamut

Arceus vs Amaterasu

Mewtwo vs Sephiroth

Greninja vs Espio

Grovyle vs Lucina

Gardervoir vs Fubuki

Lusamine vs Ragyo

Incineroar vs King

Ash vs Yugi

Deoxys vs Super Skrull

Moltres vs Rodan
Don't forget Gardevoir VS Dark Magician Girl.

Pokémon match-ups:

Rayquaza vs Bahamut

Arceus vs Amaterasu

Mewtwo vs Sephiroth

Greninja vs Espio

Grovyle vs Lucina

Gardervoir vs Fubuki

Lusamine vs Ragyo

Incineroar vs King

Ash vs Yugi

Deoxys vs Super Skrull

Moltres vs Rodan
What about Darkrai vs Reala?
(Imma shill this MU from now on)