• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more and more I look back at this MU the more I realize how bad it was lol, Hulk was better for Broly in every way, the only real bad thing about this MU was the fact that it was a capeshit MU and it was unlucky enough to be in the season full of capeshit but overall I'm glad we still got Hulk vs Broly instead of this lol
maxresdefault.jpg

This MU randomly occured to me at night, anyways I kinda like the idea and made probably one of my best TNs for it
image.png
Tenshi Hinanawi vs Kefka Palazzo (Touhou vs Final Fantasy)
Both were originally normal people but managed to become godlike beings because of other people, even though they absolutely did not deserve this (Tenshi becoming a celestial just because other members of Hinanawi clan did and Kefka using Warring Triad's powers to become a god of magic). They both have a very poor understanding of normal things (Tenshi not understanding what it means to be a celestial and Kefka not understanding love, hope or life at all, really) and in their games they both commit massively destructive acts, just to entertain themselves (Tenshi creating a massive earthquake in Gensokyo and Kefka ******* up the entire Earth and doing other horrible things). They are both very selfish, at times even childish and are very easy to piss off. Also they use magic and are among the most powerful figures in their universe despite their appearances. Conrast: Kefka hates getting hurt and gets angry at the sight of his own blood, while Tenshi has some minor masochistic tendencies.

Who tf is wanking him? I feel like you’re making shit up, ain’t no way someone’s wanking him
I used to shit about Homelander could beat Superman or whatever on twitter all the time before the episode, but now the reverse is true and people usually just clown on him about how much of a bitch he is.

This MU randomly occured to me at night, anyways I kinda like the idea and made probably one of my best TNs for it
image.png
Tenshi Hinanawi vs Kefka Palazzo (Touhou vs Final Fantasy)
Both were originally normal people but managed to become godlike beings because of other people, even though they absolutely did not deserve this (Tenshi becoming a celestial just because other members of Hinanawi clan did and Kefka using Warring Triad's powers to become a god of magic). They both have a very poor understanding of normal things (Tenshi not understanding what it means to be a celestial and Kefka not understanding love, hope or life at all, really) and in their games they both commit massively destructive acts, just to entertain themselves (Tenshi creating a massive earthquake in Gensokyo and Kefka ******* up the entire Earth and doing other horrible things). They are both very selfish, at times even childish and are very easy to piss off. Also they use magic and are among the most powerful figures in their universe despite their appearances. Conrast: Kefka hates getting hurt and gets angry at the sight of his own blood, while Tenshi has some minor masochistic tendencies.
Good matchup. But Tenshi being a ********* is canon???

They probably did it in the best way they possibly could have. They made Homelander look like a bitch and made it extremely brutal.
I'm atleast thankful it ended Homelander wank.
Who tf is wanking him? I feel like you’re making shit up, ain’t no way someone’s wanking him
Dawg, there's always someone wanking a character
Well to be worse it furnaces the Omni-Man wank.

Arguably you could say Death Battle crew are wanking Homelander hardest by giving him durability against a real Tsar Bomba instead of the usual VBW stuffs.

Good matchup. But Tenshi being a ********* is canon???
More like Tenshi loves challenges and feels bored over wins that come too easily.

**** artists will do the job of making her *********.

Oh days fly fast it is Friday morning in Asia.

Last edited:
Alright, shitty idea but kinda funny: if TF2 Engineer makes it onto DB and fight Torb, they could probably have both do a sentry clash where Engi has the wrangler and torb has his turrent focusing Engi's

The more and more I look back at this MU the more I realize how bad it was lol, Hulk was better for Broly in every way, the only real bad thing about this MU was the fact that it was a capeshit MU and it was unlucky enough to be in the season full of capeshit but overall I'm glad we still got Hulk vs Broly instead of this lol
maxresdefault.jpg
It's a fine MU. I love Asura a lot, but I also don't mind the connections to his opponent literally just being "They're angry and punch the best." I just wanna see Asura punch the **** out of someone who can go blow for blow.

It's a fine MU. I love Asura a lot, but I also don't mind the connections to his opponent literally just being "They're angry and punch the best." I just wanna see Asura punch the **** out of someone who can go blow for blow.
Asura vs Kratos probably gonna be the DB. whether that's good or bad

I don't think that it is a serious matchup. It is a joke.
Jokes aside, which characters have you all seen particularly enjoys
A) Spaghetti
B) Ramen

Any of such are actually good matchups?

Reminds me whenever the name lasagne is mentioned we know the name of Garfield will be summoned soon.

Asura vs Kratos probably gonna be the DB. whether that's good or bad
Yes.

Expect it be on Season 11 IG.

now that jiren fate
Who could have guessed Jiren vs Atrocitus is the outcome of pitting Kratos against Asura?

By extension would Rosalina vs Palutena actually frees Magolor for fighting PMD Dusknoir or Merlina?

Last edited:
Unironically, if character has conflicting portrayal of stats, is using highest ends really best option? DB using them to avoid "but why didnt you use" makes sense... but then DB is kinda arbitrary sometimes about some things to not include.

Unironically, if character has conflicting portrayal of stats, is using highest ends really best option? DB using them to avoid "but why didnt you use" makes sense... but then DB is kinda arbitrary sometimes about some things to not include.
You mean conflicting portrayals among different adaptations? Just go with whichever version is primary canon.

Though if it's something like TMNT or Godzilla idk

I know this is a weird question, but does the original X cast participate in the X-Dive story at all? I mean, I haven't played X-Dive, but the bits of the plot I've looked into... all the story seems to be about Rico, ViA and the other original characters. The special events like Valentine and such have the original cast but mostly seem funny situations (like the Colonel beating up random mavericks simping on Iris). I don't I've seen a single cutscene with X for instance. Could be just coincidence from a guy not involved with the game, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back