• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like very shallow connections for a matchup
I mean I think it's fairly thematic. There personalities over all pretty close to one another and have similar motives both wanting to return their kingdoms to what it once was (A free kingdom with Asgor and the old golden age for Andrias) and are willing to do objectively evil actions (most noteably attempted child murder) to achieve these goals.
Also about their shit love lives I forgot to mention that both of their main love interest leave them due to the cruel actions they were performing to benifit their kingdom but come back in a way to convince them to no longer fight with the main character (Leaf's letter and Toriel in the true ending).
Also also both were present during the events that caused their kingdoms to be in the state that they are in currently (Asgore was the king during the war agienst humans and Andrias was the prince when the Calamity Box was stolen by Leaf).
I think that's more solid connections than like 80% of most match ups.

Last edited:
Right
The list of Homura MU she had so far (and every of it's are so good)
  • Homura vs Kurumi
  • Homura vs Zoom
  • Homura vs I-NO
  • Homura vs bernkastel
  • Homura vs Asriel
  • Homura vs Meltlilith
  • Homura vs Noah
  • Homura vs Sakuya
  • Homura vs DIO

There might be the others that I miss but yeah, no wonder she's called "Homura vs universe" lmao

Assuming that's the Celestia Path Noah, and not the Xenoblade one, then...

[AHEM]

xenoblade3-n-xenoblade.gif

Accelerator should fight Kumagawa instead. Why? He is cooler.

albquo.png

Albedo_vs_Accelerator.png

Last edited:

Also Adachi is cooler than Accelerator, so this MU is better by default 🗿

L, you can't outcool Accelerator. He is simply the coolest.
Adachi has points taken off his coolness meter because he is from Persona :v
Also I don't know anything about Adachi but he seems more similar to Kira than Kumagawa.
Assuming that's the Celestia Path Noah, and not the Xenoblade one, then...

[AHEM]

xenoblade3-n-xenoblade.gif

albquo.png

Albedo_vs_Accelerator.png
You can't just invent a character or pull an obscure character from a really obscure media and expect me to like the matchup.
True and accurate power scale /s

IMG_9289.webp
Who is that guy that looks like Shazam if he had green hair?

I find really funny that Spider-Man put Silver Surfer in the same category as his own just because he rely on his Cosmic Power to enhance his physical Strength yet put Iron Man at Thor's level just because he can change his armor via his energy source, sound pretty biased to me.

I find really funny that Spider-Man put Silver Surfer in the same category as his own just because he rely on his Cosmic Power to enhance his physical Strength yet put Iron Man at Thor's level just because he can change his armor via his energy source, sound pretty biased to me.
Definitely
It does show even back then authors had an idea on who sit in the comic food chain

Also I don't know anything about Adachi but he seems more similar to Kira than Kumagawa.
1. Accelerator is uncool
2. Index is lame (Being from Index is worse than being from Persona)
3. Adachi is cool
4. You're nitpicking and biased, I win, bye-bye

L + Ratio + Adachi is a better character + biased + you smell bad
I mean I think it's fairly thematic. There personalities over all pretty close to one another and have similar motives both wanting to return their kingdoms to what it once was (A free kingdom with Asgor and the old golden age for Andrias) and are willing to do objectively evil actions (most noteably attempted child murder) to achieve these goals.
Also about their shit love lives I forgot to mention that both of their main love interest leave them due to the cruel actions they were performing to benifit their kingdom but come back in a way to convince them to no longer fight with the main character (Leaf's letter and Toriel in the true ending).
Also also both were present during the events that caused their kingdoms to be in the state that they are in currently (Asgore was the king during the war agienst humans and Andrias was the prince when the Calamity Box was stolen by Leaf).
I think that's more solid connections than like 80% of most match ups.
oh alright, sorry I thought what you said before was their only connections
Although I’m still biased towards Majima since I he’s funny
Chad echo: Yes.

Seriously, yes.

More matching matchups will bring better overall quality sure but how the staff members handle it would be more important.
tbh, you’ve made Homura vs Zoom to grow on me, it helps that Zoom is my fav flash villain

1. Accelerator is uncool
2. Index is lame (Being from Index is worse than being from Persona)
3. Adachi is cool
4. You're nitpicking and biased, I win, bye-bye
1. That is a baseless lie. Accelerator controls vectors and vectors are a cool concept. He also has pretty clothes and a pretty face.
2. I agree to an extent. Index is indeed a shitty anime and the only reason I watched all the anime from the series was just because I loved Accelerator. You're right but Persona is way worse. I mean, I haven't played it but I am glad I haven't played it. I never met a Persona fan that is a normal person.
3. He is less cool than Accelerator.
4. And? My biases are always correct.
L + Ratio + Adachi is a better character + biased + you smell bad
Wrong. Adachi is not a better character than Accelerator. Can Adachi even do something as cool as controlling vectors? He can't.

Also, for your knowledge, my scent is extraordinary. I took a long bath hours ago and I have used a perfume that smells like the cleanest seas. Don't insult my impressive aroma.
I gotta finish index sometime
The anime is not worth it. They're all bad. Accelerator was quite literally the only good trait about the series. I only watched Index because I was simping for him.
We know today is Piccolo(and Goku) day so who do many see Piccolo face when he comes on the show
FvnU5BWWYAAU9cO
I like the idea of Piccolo vs Knuckles though I admit the only similarities I know they have is that both are not black yet people say they're black or black-coded.

1. That is a baseless lie. Accelerator controls vectors and vectors are a cool concept. He also has pretty clothes and a pretty face.
2. I agree to an extent. Index is indeed a shitty anime and the only reason I watched all the anime from the series was just because I loved Accelerator. You're right but Persona is way worse. I mean, I haven't played it but I am glad I haven't played it. I never met a Persona fan that is a normal person.
3. He is less cool than Accelerator.
4. And? My biases are always correct.
didnt-read-lol-pluha.gif

Adachi is simply better in every way, cope

Do some here think DBZ characters are too bland? It kinda is true that DBZ characters share a lot of moves, does that make them too bland for future fight animations, as they'll be doing often nothing too special?

Do some here think DBZ characters are too bland? It kinda is true that DBZ characters share a lot of moves, does that make them too bland for future fight animations, as they'll be doing often nothing too special?
To me its like this

For the most part they are however depending on the opponent you could get something that can make the fights feel unique without it being a retread

Trunks vs Silver
Hulk vs Broly
Beerus vs Galaxia
Roshi vs Jiraya
Goku Black vs Thawne
Hercules vs Dan
Felt different given the opponents they fought

Characters like
Piccolo
Hit
Frieza
Cell
Can offer alot in terms of animation especially Hit and Piccolo given they have slot of moves to offer and aren't just generic DBZ bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back