• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU DEAD!"

fire-writing.gif

The clock eye isnt the only good thing of her at all, but as you didnt seen much of the character, what can be expected
Looking back at my previous statements I feel that I was being too rude and hostile just because I dislike DAL and I've had beef with DAL fans in the past. I apologize. Let me restate those statements and try to be less rude.
I dislike DAL and I stopped watching it before I finished the first season. I can explain why I dislike DAL and I dropped it but I must say that I don't think arguing if my dislike is valid or not will make me go back to watching DAL.
My dislike for DAL is why I like Asriel more as a potential opponent for Homura. I admit this is very petty but I would be fine with Kurumi vs Homura happening ONLY if Homura wins just because I don't want a character I love to be killed by a character from an anime I dislike. Those thoughts are motivated by pure subjective pettiness, bias, and favoritism.

Basically, I like a MU more than the other MU just because it doesn't have a character I dislike in it. It's a preference.

I will also retract my remarks about Kurumi. I haven't watched enough material about her character to judge it and I admit I only said those things about her out of spite. I also retract my remarks about harem anime. While I think that the genre has a lot of cliches that make it repetitive. I realize I watched and enjoyed a harem anime called... World's End harem among many others. I threw a rock while living in a glass house. I was going to insert good quotes saying that I was being a hypocrite but I didn't find good quotes. Sad. I only found this one: “The Ministry of Peace concerns itself with war, the Ministry of Truth with lies, the Ministry of Love with torture, and the Ministry of Plenty with starvation. These contradictions are not accidental, nor do they result from from ordinary hypocrisy: they are deliberate exercises in doublethink”
So you seen little of season 1 and yet you drop it and complain afterwards on it

Highschool DXD, actual plot, pretty good characters, and DAL is another yet you didnt bother much with it based on what you said earlier
Indeed. I spent hours watching Date a Live and I didn't like it. If I spend hours watching an anime, I won't force myself to continue watching it just because "It gets better" but I also admit I am not too knowledgeable about some parts of the anime (Like Kurumi for example)
Wrong af, she's an archetype of "goth girl" in anime for a long times, her "heterochromia" is sure one of her iconic thing as well but just because she's only good because of her eyes doesn't mean her other aspect aren't looked

And i feel "Accelerator victim" is a spite coming from you
I was being too spiteful and unreasonable. I apologize and I retract my statements about Kurumi. I was talking mad shit about her despite me not knowing her.

If i remember right you said way back you dont read light novels and with animes of them you dont bother either

One thing to critique something when you know about it to a degree and another to jump to conclusions without knowing enough
I have not read any light novel yet nor do I plan to simply because I dislike reading something when I could just hear an audiobook, read the manga, or watch the anime. I consider visual mediums to be much better and more entertaining than mediums that lack visuals like light novels.
I'm with Darkness here despite his temper, you also said this back then:

It looks like with the exception of 2hu gang, you didn't blend very well here, tho it might because of one banter but still
You are hated elsewhere so don't be like this here too, when there's things you don't like, try more polite/not bombastict/very blunt/etc that might caused a trouble
You're right, I am contradicting what I've said before. I was being too rude and spiteful. My bad.
May 22 1 or 2am SGT for RT First members and May 23 for the public.

Theoretically they should.

But having such schedules so packed it would only leave so much room for them to switch episodes of Death Battle curse kicks in or some additional information jumps in that twitched the verdict so hard.

BTW
Can you guess the opponents and matchups?
Untitled279_20230506010539.png

Is Luna Child the one at the top-right???

My dislike for DAL is why I like Asriel more as a potential opponent for Homura. I admit this is very petty but I would be fine with Kurumi vs Homura happening ONLY if Homura wins
Kurumi cant beat her at all and thats like an agreed fact, unless death battle pulls 180° on it but doubtful
I also retract my remarks about harem anime. While I think that the genre has a lot of cliches that make it repetitive. I realize I watched and enjoyed a harem anime called... World's End harem among many others.
I wouldnt have believed you if you didnt say you seen one of the most ecchi harem series nowadays and thats pushing it to hentai

I haven’t seen the show so I can’t comment on that tbh
Ancient King who comes off as a completely teddy bear but is willing to do horrible things to the best interest of their citizens and has an aquatic lesbian who is dating a much more intelligent individual as their main fighter. Also no luck with women.

My dislike for DAL is why I like Asriel more as a potential opponent for Homura. I admit this is very petty but I would be fine with Kurumi vs Homura happening ONLY if Homura wins just because I don't want a character I love to be killed by a character from an anime I dislike. Those thoughts are motivated by pure subjective pettiness, bias, and favoritism
Rules of thumb in DB fanbase: Every Homura MU will automatically bangers so Asriel or Kurumi, both will ended up freaking good, it's matter of how the fellas going to handled it

YuYu Hakusho is technically isekai (Yusuke goes to another world after he dies and does some shit there), so you can find good shit even in that pile of garbage 🗿
Isekai lately is eh or passable, older ones or some recent ones which dont deal with the same old demon king thing arent bad, at least to me, the farming one seems fun
I should wording it better: i have a very strong af dislikeness over modern isekai that have the overused tropes, the retro isekai like YYH and Inuyasha are the peak
I noticed that the recent isekai that doesn't involve the same tropes over and over again as well and i dig it too

It just that if Harem is a big trash can, isekai is the bigger trash can which going to be hard to find any of the good ones there

Kurumi vs Homura seems to be both most popular at this point while homura has tons of picks, kurumi seems to be the defacto #1
Right
The list of Homura MU she had so far (and every of it's are so good)
  • Homura vs Kurumi
  • Homura vs Zoom
  • Homura vs I-NO
  • Homura vs bernkastel
  • Homura vs Asriel
  • Homura vs Meltlilith
  • Homura vs Noah
  • Homura vs Sakuya
  • Homura vs DIO

There might be the others that i miss but yeah, no wonder she's called "Homura vs universe " lmao

And i noticed that Kurumi also has bazillion of MU too, no surprise
The list:
  • Kurumi vs Homura
  • Kurumi vs Diavolo
  • Kurumi vs Alucard
  • Kurumi vs Accelerator

This is from Brandon's commision, if there's more outside from Brandon Yates then tell me
I feel like only her against Accel that being suck a**, everything else are nice

The list:
  • Kurumi vs Homura
  • Kurumi vs Diavolo
  • Kurumi vs Alucard
  • Kurumi vs Accelerator

This is from Brandon's commision, if there's more outside from Brandon Yates then tell me
I feel like only her against Accel that being suck a**, everything else are nice
Accelerator should fight Kumagawa instead. Why? He is cooler.

Man they should have waited for chapter 4 before using John wick lol. I've recently seen the movie.

The whole "John is not a bullet timer" got old quickly lol.

Ancient King who comes off as a completely teddy bear but is willing to do horrible things to the best interest of their citizens and has an aquatic lesbian who is dating a much more intelligent individual as their main fighter. Also no luck with women.
Seems like very shallow connections for a matchup

Right
The list of Homura MU she had so far (and every of it's are so good)
  • Homura vs Kurumi
  • Homura vs Zoom
  • Homura vs I-NO
  • Homura vs bernkastel
  • Homura vs Asriel
  • Homura vs Meltlilith
  • Homura vs Noah
  • Homura vs Sakuya
  • Homura vs DIO

There might be the others that i miss but yeah, no wonder she's called "Homura vs universe " lmao
The list:
  • Kurumi vs Homura
  • Kurumi vs Diavolo
  • Kurumi vs Alucard
  • Kurumi vs Accelerator

Rules of thumb in DB fanbase: Every Homura MU will automatically bangers so Asriel or Kurumi, both will ended up freaking good, it's matter of how the fellas going to handled it
Even Zolomon?
Chad echo: Yes.

Seriously, yes.

More matching matchups will bring better overall quality sure but how the staff members handle it would be more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back