• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4qkunh69y1b71.png

Monika sounds british. I smell british in her. Am I right or am I hearing wrong?

She is under a Vtuber skin. Insufficient information to say anything.
Shepard is quite an American or Canadian surname to be fair

inb4 the surname can be made the fxck up

But Aries she can sing for sure. Likely another candidate for that "fan" choir.

Last edited:

This track got me thinking about something. Do you guys prefer it when a fight is between a hero and a villain, or does it not factor for you at all?

I get that most fights are between heroes or sometimes between villains, but I really like it when there's a natural setup for two characters to fight. Fights where heroes get to be heroes and villains are their natural selves just hit different.

This track got me thinking about something. Do you guys prefer it when a fight is between a hero and a villain, or does it not factor for you at all?

I get that most fights are between heroes or sometimes between villains, but I really like it when there's a natural setup for two characters to fight. Fights where heroes get to be heroes and villains are their natural selves just hit different.

It helps make things easier to initiate a conflict so I don't mind

Plus it's the dynamic where you'll get the best out of

And in case anyone ask, this is Death from Netflix's Castelvania.

Given the power level gap, the hurdle comes from whether Castlevania Death can find a way to permanently seal Dreamworks Death or whether you buy type 8 immortality from Dreamworks Death.

Best Garou MU?

zrwq83.png
Another means to promote God of High School? I am not against.
And it had a J anime so things get easier.

I care more about whether they can make an entertaining fight or at least compose an inspiring story.

Butt I do agree fights where heroes get to be heroes and villains are their natural selves do help in portraying their own characters and personalities and hence can better replicate the famous moments.
Hulk vs Doomsday, Hulk vs Broly (this is arguably glorifying DBS Broly and demonising Devil Hulk), Gray vs Esdeath and even DIO vs Alucard do such jobs well.

So is Iron Man vs Lex Luthor, Kirby vs Majin Buu, Black Widow vs Widowmaker... Most hero vs villain Death Battle fights here

If you ignore the incorrect research then Guts vs Nightmare also ticks the box.

That said, how is "the nine" matchups against Magolor in your eyes
  • PMD Dusknoir
  • Merlina the Wizard
  • Rosalina
  • Dimentio
  • Rei Ryghts (Neptunia)
  • Flowey / Asriel
  • Sirius (Bomberman)
  • Sirius (Mega Man Star Force)
  • Lumine (Mega Man X)

That said, how is "the nine" matchups against Magolor in your eyes
  • PMD Dusknoir
  • Merlina the Wizard
  • Rosalina
  • Dimentio
  • Rei Ryghts (Neptunia)
  • Flowey / Asriel
  • Sirius (Bomberman)
  • Sirius (Mega Man Star Force)
  • Lumine (Mega Man X)
The only characters I'm familiar with in that list are Rosalina and Flowey. Flowey seems appropriate enough after giving Magolor's wiki article a glance, but I want Rosalina in Death Battle more, so I'd choose her.

Hero vs Villain MUs are awesome. This is part of the main appeal for me as well, there's no weird concessions you have to give with brief OOCness for fight setups.

Actually, now that I think about it... do I have any Hero vs Villain MUs lying around? The closest off the top of my head is Tora vs Gladion, but Gladion isn't a villain, he's a rival.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... what DOES constitute heroes and villains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back