• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The video is unavailable for me
Spongebob Sad GIF - Spongebob Sponge Sad GIFs

Ok, Super goes fuсking hard, I usually don't like generic power metal DB tracks (and also the song kinda sounds cringy and cheesy lul) but honestly all I wanted from this track is for it to be in the spirit of Alive and while I still preffer Alive, this gets the job done too
Honestly the fact that GvS2 is already better than GvS3 at something is ******* hilarious.

I'm listening to Super now and I think it goes pretty hard, I personally think it is on par with Alive but I'ma have to listen to it a few more times before I can be 100% sure.

I mean, I liked the track, I think I actually liked it more than any other vocal track this season except Forever Terror Night and maybe Final Formers, it's not great but it's good
Can't say my feelings on it have changed, but I'm happy to hear others sharing there thoughts on it.

Maybe I'm just triggered cause the entire track's telling me Superman's dominating the whole fight and ends on the cathartic Superman orchestra.

I'll re listen to the track again and try to judge it objectively.

Maybe I'm just triggered cause the entire track's telling me Superman's dominating the whole fight and ends on the cathartic Superman orchestra.

I'll re listen to the track again and try to judge it objectively.
I think the orchestra is the only thing that signifies Superman wins, other than that, I think the track has a good mix of both characters and is mostly ambigous.

I'm sure readers can make and argue a counterpoint by citing an example, but on a whole his character on a fundamental, conceptual level is just so boring and uninspiring deus ex machina who's used as a plot device to resolve any on-going conflicts that can't be resolved by the other heroes, and the only other way writers can make real tension is by escalation~

I'm sure readers can make and argue a counterpoint by citing an example, but on a whole his character on a fundamental, conceptual level is just so boring and uninspiring deus ex machina who's used as a plot device to resolve any on-going conflicts that can't be resolved by the other heroes, and the only other way writers can make real tension is by escalation~
This is comics in a nutshell with how many writers there are, doesn't take away from the fact that Supes is goated in the hands of great writers. Obvious stories that are great being All-Star and For All Seasons.

Back