• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TL DW

Predictions Starts at 27:00 (lol)

They go over Goku first going over his best stuff from the manga, anime, and heroes

Goku is placed at Multi+ probably 5-D to MFTL+/ immeasurable

Go over his abilities with KI (Beams, solar flare, spirit bomb, etc)

They touch on Goku Skill and how impressive his MA feats are ( Learning quickly, different masters, and adaptability )

Zenkai are brought up and how impressive it is for Goku

Then they go into Superman and start with his abilities (Heat vision, Solar radiation absorption, X ray vision, and etc; there’s a lot)

Bring Superman Superman willpower and how busted it is compared to Green lanterns

Also before going to the stats goddamn Superman is OP as ****

Superman is placed at the Multi+ to scaling to the DC cosmology ( lol lmao even) and immeasurable (faster cuz of cosmology lmaooo)

They touch on DB interpretation of Dragon Ball vs DC ( take a wild guess on who is stronger )

They touch on Goku forms and how they don’t matter because Superman scales to infinity plus 1

Talk about how DB change their view of multipliers from Hulk vs Broly to Goku Black vs Reverse Flash Hulk was robbed lol

Goku has 2 main abilities from Heroes/Xeno which are the Heroes switch which allows to summon character and Keysword ( Clark resist and beats all of this btw )

Hakai also gets resisted lol

MA skill gets compared and give Goku as the better fighter, however they add the caveat that Superman can match or even surpass Goku skill.

Ends the discussion on Superman narrative powers in the story of Superman. They state that Goku is so weak that it would never activate 😭 damn bro

However, it’s random and Superman has lost before, so it wouldn’t be a factor in the fight.

Ends with them coming to the surprising conclusion that Superman wins

FqMVYyiaQAAiVhv.jpg

Now would say Akame vs Killua net clicks up the ass? Nah but it would've decent numbers given peeps are familiar with Akame ga kill despite the quality being mid these days
Agk isn't relevant but folks in the west are more familiar with it to an extent as opposed to ToAru
That and Akame has stronger aesthetics given the red n black color scheme
And Akame isn't even the most memorable chars, in fact she's also not that well known of
Once again Esdeath carried the course of her series, amazing to say

TL DW

Predictions Starts at 27:00 (lol)

They go over Goku first going over his best stuff from the manga, anime, and heroes

Goku is placed at Multi+ probably 5-D to MFTL+/ immeasurable

Go over his abilities with KI (Beams, solar flare, spirit bomb, etc)

They touch on Goku Skill and how impressive his MA feats are ( Learning quickly, different masters, and adaptability )

Zenkai are brought up and how impressive it is for Goku

Then they go into Superman and start with his abilities (Heat vision, Solar radiation absorption, X ray vision, and etc; there’s a lot)

Bring Superman Superman willpower and how busted it is compared to Green lanterns

Also before going to the stats goddamn Superman is OP as ****

Superman is placed at the Multi+ to scaling to the DC cosmology ( lol lmao even) and immeasurable (faster cuz of cosmology lmaooo)

They touch on DB interpretation of Dragon Ball vs DC ( take a wild guess on who is stronger )

They touch on Goku forms and how they don’t matter because Superman scales to infinity plus 1

Talk about how DB change their view of multipliers from Hulk vs Broly to Goku Black vs Reverse Flash Hulk was robbed lol

Goku has 2 main abilities from Heroes/Xeno which are the Heroes switch which allows to summon character and Keysword ( Clark resist and beats all of this btw )

Hakai also gets resisted lol

MA skill gets compared and give Goku as the better fighter, however they add the caveat that Superman can match or even surpass Goku skill.

Ends the discussion on Superman narrative powers in the story of Superman. They state that Goku is so weak that it would never activate 😭 damn bro

However, it’s random and Superman has lost before, so it wouldn’t be a factor in the fight.

Ends with them coming to the surprising conclusion that Superman wins

Base Heralds scaling to the entire cosmology is ******* dumb and will always be dumb.

They are not the Prescence or Lucifer Morningstar. Not even close.

Outerversal heralds is a brainrot that should be extinguished.

Its not even infinite
I always thought it's pretty confusing that ultraman say the book has infinite pages and then say he's read the last chapter.
At least I don't see a problem with using it as an feat, but I don't think it's like they've lifted the entire multiverse.

The book is stated to contain “the whole of existence” / a multiverse.

Back in 2015 Goku definitely didn’t have anything that stacked up to this, so GvS2 is kinda right but poorly explained.
Yeah fairs.

Nowadays though Heroes Goku scales above Dark King Fu who held an entire universal space-time continuum (immeasurable lifting). Though Supes would probably still have the advantage there.

Crazy how if things go how they should, Goku will literally have Infinite AP, Infinite durability, immeasurable speed and immeasurable lifting strength and still lose to a the character who has just more infinity lol.

I always thought it's pretty confusing that ultraman say the book has infinite pages and then say he's read the last chapter.
At least I don't see a problem with using it as an feat, but I don't think it's like they've lifted the entire multiverse.
There's actually some much needed context behind this and as someone who's read Final Crisis all the way through, I'll explain why:

See this "final chapter" that Ultraman was talking about was prophesizing the rise of Mandrakk from his imprisonment and the subsequent beginning of his goal to destroy all of existence. However, this ultimately turns out to be untrue once Superman to defeat Mandrakk at the end of Superman Beyond: Final Crisis and the story of creation just...kept going since that point and into the present. So, in my opinion anyway, I wouldn't take the word of Ultraman seriously because the so called final chapter he read in the comic was actually not the final chapter of the Book of Infinite Pages at all.

I've been wondering if it is possible to make a fun/entertaining fight involving 2 characters with the power of invisibility.

I know the team like scp 173 and I know that they only have the weeping angels as an MU, how would that work?
Maybe like Jason VS Michael where they are trying to kill some random guy and 173 and the angle just happened to cross paths and fight while hunting the guy?

Whom you want Peach to fight against should she came back to Death Battle?

Santa scaling is hype.

Since we're talking about it again, did we ever establish WHY they did Deku vs Asta? Because no offense, but I still don't buy that MU popular by ANY definition of the term, especially since they both had better.
I think its somehow Deku's closest MU at this point. And they didnt like other Deku options.

It was kinda average ep with flawed research but it has Strongest Alive so I give it a pass.

Yeah, they either go meme for next time or if Ben is serious about teasing next time, then maybe GalactusUnicron or SimonKyle.

I do feel like finale is skull. Sure its bones, but the suit being a disguise fits ScoobCourage better.

Back