• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Difference between those upsets is that at least there’s some argumentative way you can argue for those victors to win whether it’s either their cosmology are similar or they have different haxs that can net the win.

Goku has none of this
What if they upscale the cosmology for SDBH to make it believable?

I'm gonna be rewatching GvS 1 and GvS 2.

Yeaaah..I don't see how things will be any different.
Ultimately, Goku vs Superman comes down to a difference of limits and purpose. What happens when you pit a man with the power to break any limits against a being with no limits in the first place? Well, only one has limits to give at all. But that's exactly what makes him such a memorable character. Think about it, if you had a Goku as powerful as Superman, would you even want him?

Look instead deluding ourselves here.... Who do we think is gonna win between Tom vs Wile vs Asura vs Kratos for the TOC
It might be Wile vs Tom since the Roadrunner and Coyote movie is on everyone's minds, which sucks because I would honestly like to see Kratos come back into Death Battle after nine seasons of Death Battle since he fought against Spawn...plus, I want to see casuals' reactions to Kratos actually being damn strong then meets the eye

I'm gonna be rewatching GvS 1 and GvS 2.

Yeaaah..I don't see how things will be any different.
They aren't using No Limits Man though
Look instead deluding ourselves here.... Who do we think is gonna win between Tom vs Wile vs Asura vs Kratos for the TOC
I waaaant it to be Asura vs Kratos. It could be one of the most destructive fights on death battle. I'd have bets on Asura though.

They aren't using No Limits Man though
RandallUhHuhSure.png

They've confirmed it though, haven't they? Plus that's one of the reasons why Ben doesn't like GvS2
After echoing the same arguments for +10 years as well as in every interview that Superman has no limits I call b*****, how does someone just change there opinion that much. Besides it ain't gonna matter cause "hey so Superman does actually have limits, here's the DC cosmology performing a infinite omniversal feat go brrrrr"

Like what's even the f****** difference?

After echoing the same arguments for +10 years as well as in every interview that Superman has no limits I call b*****, how does someone just change there opinion that much. Besides it ain't gonna matter cause "hey so Superman does actually have limits, here's the DC cosmology performing a infinite omniversal feat go brrrrr"

Like what's even the f****** difference?
I'd see the difference being that instead of brushing off the research and saying that Superman has no limits and basically mistreating both characters, the match will be respectful to both sides in terms of research. Plus, as said before Ben would rather not repeat the pasts mistakes. But hey, it's understandable if those claims aren't bought.

I love how GVS 3 wouldn't be so controversial if GVS 2 didn't exist
The controversial point is not even on the debate on which character is stronger.

The controversial point is on why beating a dead horse when they have other matchups to play with.

Tom vs. Wile
It might be Wile vs Tom since the Roadrunner and Coyote movie is on everyone's minds, which sucks because I would honestly like to see Kratos come back into Death Battle after nine seasons of Death Battle since he fought against Spawn...plus, I want to see casuals' reactions to Kratos actually being damn strong then meets the eye
Getting cucked because peeps wanted muh funny cartoon animals ☠️

what did i do to deserve this jasonsith
The same I am asking Josh Poore at some point.

Really ****** themselves here
And for it to be during Thanksgiving week 😔
A Thanksgiving week for beating a dead horse. How "fitting".

Also, do the crew lock the YouTube TOC round 10 poll? It will take so much effort to just be futile in changing anything but still.

BTW
Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (Rick and Morty VS Doctor Who) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,427,041 views Premiered Nov 21, 2023

It sucks when I am slightly freer in my day jobs (not a lot) just to find them planning dried natural fertilizer.

Superman is not the pinnacle of strength Goku is chasing. Goku wants to get there on his own, Superman gets too many external amps that makes SSG look self earned.

Goku has a very different more selfish idea of strength. Strength for him comes from working hard and living well, strength for Superman is more morality based.

Superman's strength is a given, Goku was destined to be a low class warrior and went beyond it because he couldn't stop grinding

The controversial point is not even on the debate on which character is stronger.

The controversial point is on why beating a dead horse when they have other matchups to play with.
Exactly, and the fact we already had 2 fights with both makes the hype for the next episode practically nonexistent

Getting cucked because peeps wanted muh funny cartoon animals ☠️
Tom VS Wile solos

Although Fr Superman when done extremely well is a W character
^^^^^^^^^^^This right here is also what pissed me off about GvS2. Because they made it seem like Superman was this boring ass character who was only good for being limitless and not being able to lose, when they completely forget that the reason why people love Superman is due to the sheer altruism and hope that he inspires in us.

Superman is what many consider to be a god trying to be human, a hero who uses all that power he has for the betterment and protection of all life that he sees and experiences. He is a character who can go faster then light and break entire planets with ease, yet is happy to help a kid get a kite stuck out of a tree or assist an old lady walk down the street just because he's that caring and helpful towards others.

And yes I understand that Superman doesn't go through traditional types of character development which, regrettably, can make it seem like Superman is the perfect character with no flaws. But I think the strength of Superman lies in his altruism for all, and his ability to make us feel hope for the future and that things can get better if we follow his example of being kind to others, so just to see Death Battle shit all over that in 2015 feels like an honest slap to the face to the people who see why Superman is awesome.

Back