• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Asura more than most people but he is not a huge character and would definitely count in who status nowadays. That match is largely carried by Kratos fans I can guarantee you.
To general audiences, sure, but given what community we're talking about here, I'm sure they know who Asura is. I've never even touched Asura's Wrath and I know any Asura fight would be hype.

I mean it’s a good matchup regardless of Sans’ presence or not lol. OFF is a very cool cultural touchstone within gaming history and Judge is a cool character that matches with Sans well.

And I mean SansJudge still has a majority of the votes with Kratsura winning by about 8%, it’s not like the community at large doesn’t want the match, people have wanted Undertale on especially for years.
fair enough but still care little about the MU beyond "well thats nice i guess"
I love Asura more than most people but he is not a huge character and would definitely count in who status nowadays. That match is largely carried by Kratos fans I can guarantee you.
both are whos to normies but asura has managed to keep himself relatively relevant enough in the vs community and yt related shit
can't say the same for The Judge

Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,513,321 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023
Darth Vader VS Obito Uchiha (Star Wars VS Naruto) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,429,203 views Premiered Jul 18, 2023
Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,297,291 views Premiered Oct 10, 2023
Skyrim VS Dark Souls (Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,168,516 views Premiered Jun 6, 2023
Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,008,226 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023
Ant-Man VS Atom (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,909,101 views Premiered May 23, 2023
Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon (Disney VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,834,908 views Premiered Jul 4, 2023
Phoenix VS Raven (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,797,961 views Premiered Aug 1, 2023
Scooby-Doo VS Courage the Cowardly Dog | DEATH BATTLE!
1,642,907 views Premiered Nov 7, 2023
Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,628,369 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023
Guts VS Dimitri (Berserk VS Fire Emblem) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,513,275 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,436,226 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
Killua VS Misaka (Hunter X Hunter VS A Certain Magical Index) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,228,766 views Jun 20, 2023

Gogeta VS Vegito (Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
3,410,660 views Premiered Dec 22, 2022

GojoKima has become THE honoured one for Season 10.
No comics in Top 5 most viewed this season.

Based.
The World is healing ❤️‍🩹
Probably cause the MCU movies aren’t that good rn besides like acouple
Which makes Death Battle less profitable from making Marvel and DC and Marvel vs DC matchups.

Yeah blame the running failure of MCU (and to some extent DCEU) for ruining this.

And one more thing: really looking at what normies are watching and wanting. The dedicated core Death Battle fans may have different tastes with the general audience from time to time and may sometimes coincide.

Kratos and Asura are names heard by even normies who are totally outside the ACGN field. Again, including a lot who does not even know what Death Battle is. But the market is actually huge.

Sans vs Judge has... very concentrated fan bases who also watch Death Battle. Again, I mean almost all of the fanbases of OFF and Undertale.

When I say the matchup can go either way, this current situation is what I would see.

Who would have guessed Scooby-Doo vs Courage the Cowardly Dog would boost Wile E Coyote vs Tom Cat AND Kratos vs Asura at the same time? How long would you have noted it?

Look marvel and DC capeshit fatigue is a thing and unless ur a big name Capeshit character like Spider-Man and such don't expect the big name views

perfect_cell_vs_cosmic_garou__by_turles3445_dg6f5wb-fullview.jpg

Do this MU next season or after

Recap (?)

I have several ideas in mind (no guarantee I will execute all of them and likely I will not execute any unless I really feel like I have extra to spare)

Which one or a few would you actually want

• Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)
  • Mr Freeze (DC) vs FrostNova (Arknights)
  • Trafalgar Law (One Piece) vs Ryomen Sukuna (Jujitsu Kaisen)
  • Belieber vs Loveliver
  • Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi) vs Morbius (Marvel)
  • Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi) vs Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End)
  • Kecleon (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) vs Anna (Fire Emblem Awakening)

And to which composer should I file my application for the above mentioned matchups
(Brandon Yates is opening his slot "shortly" and Therewolf Media will open his in a later time)

(I may not guarantee I follow any of your suggestions on filing my upcoming application for commissioning music works)

Recap (?)

I have several ideas in mind (no guarantee I will execute all of them and likely I will not execute any unless I really feel like I have extra to spare)

Which one or a few would you actually want

• Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)
  • Mr Freeze (DC) vs FrostNova (Arknights)
  • Trafalgar Law (One Piece) vs Ryomen Sukuna (Jujitsu Kaisen)
  • Belieber vs Loveliver
  • Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi) vs Morbius (Marvel)
  • Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi) vs Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End)
  • Kecleon (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) vs Anna (Fire Emblem Awakening)

And to which composer should I file my application for the above mentioned matchups
(Brandon Yates is opening his slot "shortly" and Therewolf Media will open his in a later time)

(I may not guarantee I follow any of your suggestions on filing my upcoming application for commissioning music works)

I'm still waiting on Gohan vs Ultraman Zero updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back