• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna guess something. The doctor is going to probably destroy rick's ship in the episode with his regeneration. They mentioned Rick's ship being able to drag stars around which is directly comparable to the time the doctor dwarf star with his ship and then how he was able to destroy a darek ship which should be able to take hits from TARDISes.

image-35.png

An instrumental only version of Discordant Decipher is played for promoting the first semi finals (round 9)

An instrumental only version of [inHuman] is played for promoting the second semi finals (round 10)

See what music is played for promoting the coming finals (round 11)

idk can they really pull off a 3D H2H animation nowadays? Won't it be a repeat of Akuma vs Shao Kahn?
ya see thats the issue and this is Asura vs Kratos here

i don't know if the team can do it right without restrcting asura

funny cause recently Speedy mention he doesn't like the MU

Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,513,321 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023
Darth Vader VS Obito Uchiha (Star Wars VS Naruto) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,429,203 views Premiered Jul 18, 2023
Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,297,291 views Premiered Oct 10, 2023
Skyrim VS Dark Souls (Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,168,516 views Premiered Jun 6, 2023
Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
2,008,226 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023
Ant-Man VS Atom (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,909,101 views Premiered May 23, 2023
Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon (Disney VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,834,908 views Premiered Jul 4, 2023
Phoenix VS Raven (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,797,961 views Premiered Aug 1, 2023
Scooby-Doo VS Courage the Cowardly Dog | DEATH BATTLE!
1,642,907 views Premiered Nov 7, 2023
Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,628,369 views Premiered Aug 29, 2023
Guts VS Dimitri (Berserk VS Fire Emblem) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,513,275 views Premiered Aug 15, 2023
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,436,226 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
Killua VS Misaka (Hunter X Hunter VS A Certain Magical Index) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,228,766 views Jun 20, 2023

Gogeta VS Vegito (Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
3,410,660 views Premiered Dec 22, 2022

GojoKima has become THE honoured one for Season 10.

alright look lets not sugarcoat it
maxresdefault.jpg

The MU vibes and and has potential but it has two big issues

1. The Scale
Look no matter what u can say Asura operates on a far higher scale than Kratos in terms of on screen shit
Sure lore wise Kratos can match Asura easily but that doesn't cover the visual aspect

One fights like a DBZ character and the other fights like a somewhat grounded fighter

Sure Asura has moments of fighting small scale but in most of his battles he'll perform over the top shit on some capacity

You'll have to strike the right balance of Asura over the top shit with Kratos relatively grounded shit very well without it looking jarring for Kratos or neutering Asura

2.Dynamic
Its Sword vs Fist here

Kratos has
Draupner spear
Blades of Chaos
Leviathan Axe
Can engage in HTH combat

Vs
Asura Energy Blast and HTH
And various forms

You have to find away to play with that to make it satisfying and not boring real quick
And given this season has not a single HtH fight this season primarily unsure if DB can make it workable without it feeling meh

Last edited:
GalactusUnicron is a must. Then its Swamp-ThingMan-Thing for sth new. I guess the EgoMogo is a possible as a joke? And then ok returnee MUs like UltronBrainiac & GhostRiderSpawn. And then cause Marvel gets better MUs they can stuff like JuggernautArchieKnux. And AvengersJusticeLeague as like 3rd last ep ever or sth?

Otherwise the number of cool MUs & unexplored material is thin. They have used them that much.

GalactusUnicron is a must. Then its Swamp-ThingMan-Thing for sth new. I guess the EgoMogo is a possible as a joke? And then ok returnee MUs like UltronBrainiac & GhostRiderSpawn. And then cause Marvel gets better MUs they can stuff like JuggernautArchieKnux. And AvengersJusticeLeague as like 3rd last ep ever or sth?

Otherwise the number of cool MUs & unexplored material is thin. They have used them that much.
Now there gonna use batman and Ironman again

KratoSura 46% vs SansJudge 39%

Looks like some Kratos vs Asura fans would be very happy by now.

Technically it only takes 4% votes to really seal the deal.

See if the SansJudge army is planning for anything.

Battle of multi-cosmic fighters who look so grounded.

Outside of the Poll, the support for Sudge is actually INSANE.

Not only is Nemesis Bloodryche, Biff Weed, AwesomeEthan, CarbonatedJem, OriginTheHero, Larryinwood, Redrunner, HyperStarMan, EctoSpassam, GalacticAttorney, Gumball Viking, and even most of the Death Battle Crew want it. But ALSO, CROSSOVER X, AND EVEN THE MOD TEAM WANT IT…

Why is the community voting for angry boys that has already been put on the poll twice and is probably happening anyway over this indie game gem? Are they stupid?

Outside of the Poll, the support for Sudge is actually INSANE.

Not only is Nemesis Bloodryche, Biff Weed, AwesomeEthan, CarbonatedJem, OriginTheHero, Larryinwood, Redrunner, EctoSpassam, GalacticAttorney, Gumball Viking, and even most of the Death Battle Crew want it. But ALSO, CROSSOVER X, AND EVEN THE MOD TEAM WANT IT…

Why is the community voting for angry boys that has already been put on the poll twice and is probably happening anyway over this indie game gem? Are they stupid?
simple
I don't give a shit about the MU
and most who actually pay for this shit don't care for what the rest of those guys want

and lets be real the Mu is hard carried by Sans nothing more

simple
and most who actually pay for this shit don't care for what the rest of those guys want

This

If I was paying for this shit why tf would I not want KRATOS AND ASURA two of the most popular battle boarding character to Sans and the Judge. To be fair Sans is obviously popular but The Judge is a who character to most people

Last edited:
This

If I was paying for this shot why tf would I not want KRATOS AND ASURA two of the most popular battle boarding character to Sans and the Judge. To be fair Sans is obviously popular but The Judge is a who character to most people
like come on here
Kratos is at the top for alot of peeps for a runback
Asura is long overdue for a debut
vs
Popular Meme Skeleton vs some literal WHO Cat
not a hard answer here

simple

I mean it’s a good matchup regardless of Sans’ presence or not lol. OFF is a very cool cultural touchstone within gaming history and Judge is a cool character that matches with Sans well.

And I mean SansJudge still has a majority of the votes with Kratsura winning by about 8%, it’s not like the community at large doesn’t want the match, people have wanted Undertale on especially for years.
This

If I was paying for this shot why tf would I not want KRATOS AND ASURA two of the most popular battle boarding character to Sans and the Judge. To be fair Sans is obviously popular but The Judge is a who character to most people
I love Asura more than most people but he is not a huge character and would definitely count in who status nowadays. That match is largely carried by Kratos fans I can guarantee you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back