• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me any of y'all a list of your dream DB MUs that you want to see.
  • Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara)
  • Kratos VS Dante
  • Commander Shephard VS Star-Lord
  • HUNK VS Adrian Shephard
  • Alice Liddell VS Sebastian Castellanos
  • Regina VS Tal'Set (Turok)
  • N. Tropy VS Dr. Nefarious

This are the ones i currently want the most.

Opposite

Gojo's Unlimited Void explicitly isnt an infinite amount of information
n42tWXauTs9mZVQg6AuS1611755265.jpg
Uhhh, yeah, bebecause he deadctivated his domain, as long as his domain is active information is gonna keep coming. Also, half a year of information in 0,2 seconds is insane.

Makes me think we'll actually get Gohan vs Invincible when Season 2 drops.
You know as much as Ultraman Zero is clearly Gohan's best MU, it's much more arguable for both parties, and it's not a blatant and complete curb stomp in Gohan's favor.....I fear that DB is going to see the inevitable success of Invincible Season Two, remember how successful Omnilander was, and strike when the iron's hot once more by doing Gohan vs Mark to get a shit ton of views.

I pray for the sake of Tipper's sanity and happiness that DB doesn't do that and actually does Gohan vs Ultraman Zero, otherwise he's going to have to be institutionalized.

You know as much as Ultraman Zero is clearly Gohan's best MU, it's much more arguable for both parties, and it's not a blatant and complete curb stomp in Gohan's favor.....I fear that DB is going to see the inevitable success of Invincible Season Two, remember how successful Omnilander was, and strike when the iron's hot once more by doing Gohan vs Mark to get a shit ton of views.

I pray for the sake of Tipper's sanity and happiness that DB doesn't do that and actually does Gohan vs Ultraman Zero, otherwise he's going to have to be institutionalized.
Part of me made peace with it possibly happening but man I don't want it 😭
Sure they could make something decent out of it but man it's just why bother with it?

Invincible just doesn't match the hype or level of escalation for the fight

Similar to Omnilander, way more success when you strike when the iron is hot.

Makes me think we'll actually get Gohan vs Invincible when Season 2 drops.
Happy and sad is it not? It will reap so many clicks according to the performances of FriezaTron and OmniLander but Mark Grayson is dying so hard.

Does Gohan deserve fighting as a returner against Pegasus Kouga and Ultraman Zero tho? (Or, at this point, will Death Battle risk having Pegasus Kouga vs Ultraman Zero?)

Imo Sonic vs Goku is currently the best match up for both.
Meanwhile Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse and Mario vs Mickey Mouse are overdue.

RandomGuy is bored.

Give me any of y'all a list of your dream DB MUs that you want to see.
(Updating)
Homura Akemi vs
  • Kurumi Tokisaki (For spite?)
  • Bernkastel (For spite?)
  • Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (for another DC slaying challenge)

Mickey Mouse vs
  • Bugs Bunny
  • Mario

PMD Grovyle vs Lucina
PMD Kecleon vs Anna

Magolor vs
  • PMD Dusknoir
  • Merlina the Wizard

Arceus vs
  • Amaterasu
  • King Drasil
  • Aslan

Giratina (may be accompanied by Volo) vs Mother Eater (may be accompanied by Akemi Suedou)

Yukari Yakumo vs
  • Hoopa (less for Giratina)
  • Altair (Re:Creators)

Mr Freeze vs
  • Doctor Octopus
  • FrostNova (Arknights)

Son Gohan vs
* Pegasus Kouga (less for Ultraman Zero, way less for Invincible or Supergirl or Superboy)

Son Goku vs
  • Pegasus Seiya
  • Mori Jin

Composite Goku vs Composite Ryu
DB Evolution Goku vs Lois & Clark Superman
Superman vs Optimus Prime
Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin
A Super Duper Sumos vs Keijo matchup
Paul Jeremiah Rabin and Mary Jane Watson vs Semi and Y
Haruto Tokishima with Valvrave 1 vs Tianlong with Tianjian 1
Winnie the Pooh vs Snorlax

A lot more but will stop by now

These shorts heavily reek of "How do you do, fellow kids" energy, I'm contemplating if I should cringe or feel embarrassed. Like, I don't know who it is at Death Battle's team which does the Youtube shorts, but they seriously need to make better shorts then shit like this
Legit if they want to do these shorts they need better ideas than this

Like hype up of the TOC mu to get folks to vote more

Legit if they want to do these shorts they need better ideas than this

Like hype up of the TOC mu to get folks to vote more
No diss to the Death Battle team, I'm sure they're very pleasant people IRL, but I've noticed that people affiliated with or are a part of Rooster Teeth tend to suffer from severe cognitive dissonance and their way of thinking is worlds apart from everyone else who can think what is more logical or less cringe. Though tbf to Death Battle, I think it's less of their doing and more so to do with some out of touch higher up from RT

So in the episode they said that Bang would be able to bypass limitless and we know for a fact Gojo can't regenerate from head destruction, They had Makima much faster and has future sight via the future devil so why wasn't Makima able to kill him with Bang?

She was weaker so it wasn’t a super viable win con
I dunno how much of a difference there needs to be for it to not do any damage but Gojo was only 2 times stronger, Makima's bang is able to obliterate Power, by all accounts Makima should still be within the striking distance to hurt Gojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back