• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE!
565,872 views 7 hours ago

There is no time to mourn for or rejoice over Makima's death, the next persons who come to the battlefield are Scooby-Doo and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Never mind. Mourn or rejoice.

1,075,177 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023

Holy.

I hate to say it, but that's where the money is. Invincible has that new-season smell, and Dragon Ball is always a hit. I won't even lie, I bet Death Battle could make the animation interesting too. I'll pray it doesn't happen though, for @Tipper17's sake.
To be fair, if Death Battle can make SpongeBob vs SF Aqua-Man pretty amazing despite it being an utter god stomp then I don't think it's impossible for them to make Gohan vs Invincible entertaining.....but just imagine if they use freaking Kid Gohan to make the fight as fair to Mark as possible, and even then Gohan still likely wins

1,075,177 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023

Holy.
9efe42c7fde21768a89712e274532a37922c5da6218807ee714096d536ba0b21_1.jpg

I have to witness Gohan sandbagging for 2 min before stomping by the end gonna be weak I tell ya 🗿

You know that ending was actually pretty cute to see, I know it'd probably get in the way of the budget and scheduling but I think it would be awesome if episodes started showing the aftermaths of fights after they've concluded in a matter like the storyboard for Gojo vs Makima. Would it be unnecessary? Very likely but I think it would add a bit of story to these fights.

The 7.5x thing is kind of just an abritary number the wiki made up to ensure VS matches don't become stomps. Because DB considered Ultra Ego Vegeta to be close to Base Thor in strength despite a 13x gap. So it's clear they follow a different logic

Not to mention, Gojo was completely toying with Jogo, and even tore off his head casually. Not to mention Gojo can fight a far stronger Sukuna, while a far weaker Sukuna was completely toying with Jogo.
And Black Flash increases his overall strength after each usage, so his faaaar stronger then that.

Freddy Krueger is considered an MU for Makima? It's definitely a bigger stomp against Makima if she fought Krueger instead of Gojo.

But for reals, do you know what the connections are for Freddy vs Makima? If you don't mind sharing them that is.
Domination of wills and dreams
Red ofc
Both are demons / devils, Devils to Dream Demons.
Both need to be on how to catch a predator
Both will never die, the Control devil because of the concept of Conquest, and Freddy relies on the dreams of man kind.
how bad does freddy stomp her?
Bad. Very badly. Type 1 Abstract Existence, Mid-Godly regeneration, reality warping, high end dream manipulation, law manipulation, space manipulation, matter manipulation, etc.

Domination of wills and dreams
Red ofc
Both are demons / devils, Devils to Dream Demons.
Both need to be on how to catch a predator
Both will never die, the Control devil because of the concept of Conquest, and Freddy relies on the dreams of man kind.

Bad. Very badly. Type 1 Abstract Existence, Mid-Godly regeneration, reality warping, high end dream manipulation, law manipulation, space manipulation, matter manipulation, etc.
Damn we’re tf does he get mid godly

How given n Galaxy Max is on the show I see this Mu happening next season
maxresdefault.jpg
No diss to Freddy or the art work, it's pretty good, but I swear that when I look at this, all I think of is that Freddy's skin looks like pepperoni and cheese instead of flesh.

And yes guys I know that the skin is a result of Freddy having been burnt to death while he was alive, but right here he straight up looks like pizza and cheese. It's too hard to pass up making a joke about.

If your pizza looks like that then idk where the **** you get pizza from.
I get my pizza from the shady dealer behind the back of my area's grocery store, it's pretty tasty yet I'm always seeing and hearing weird shit for the next few hours after that....plus I've had the police knock at my front door asking questions related to illegal drugs, but I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the pizza.

image.png

Next round
Calling it here and now: Either Xehanort vs Palpatine or Godzilla vs Hulk are going to win the Week 7 round guaranteed. Ellie vs Clementine, while still housing decently popular characters, is another F vs F matchup which doesn't net a lot of views usually, and Spike vs Revy might be seen as a literal who by the casual audience even though Cowboy Bebop is freaking awesome.

Back