• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel G1 has crossovered with JPG1, but I already stated why I think it's wack due to cosmology shenanigans causing stats to alter.

It isn't Multiversal+, it's Low Multiversal. What's your doubts about it?

He only received G1, IDW and Marvel G1 with highballed stats
JPG1 is low multi? Lol I think that's my confusion, I just don't know much about transformers

Made a TN for CC Goku vs Alternity Optimus, MU goes hard, Goku dies yet again
image.png

they Said this was a stomp as well in favor of Clark lol
Also they said if they brought Clark back it be a
Different version
I have no doubt that comics Supes crushes (look at past cape-fights), but I don't really care because I genuinely think this is the best for both. Not too hard to do composites of the two either, I'd imagine.

Could use JPG1 this time, or whip out Alternity. Superman can go ahead and be Silver Age, or Cosmic Armor, or whatever.

I have no doubt that comics Supes crushes (look at past cape-fights), but I don't really care because I genuinely think this is the best for both. Not too hard to do composites of the two either, I'd imagine.

Could use JPG1 this time, or whip out Alternity. Superman can go ahead and be Silver Age, or Cosmic Armor, or whatever.
Honestly idk how you can make a fight to the death work between these two without feeling ooc
Wouldn't mind anyways they made friezatron work I can see them make this work

Honestly idk how you can make a fight to the death work between these two without feeling ooc
TBH that describes A LOT of Death Battles.

My solution to these has always been either:

• Two heroes are being forced to battle (No examples for this)
  • The two are involved in some prior, vague conflict (Guts vs Dimitri)
  • It's a simulation within a simulation (No examples for this either)

TBH that describes A LOT of Death Battles.

My solution to these has always been either:

• Two heroes are being forced to battle (No examples for this)
  • The two are involved in some prior, vague conflict (Guts vs Dimitri)
  • It's a simulation within a simulation (No examples for this either)
MMH vs SS was the first option, they even acknowledged this themselves in the animation.

MMH vs SS was the first option, they even acknowledged this themselves in the animation.
Isn't ChosenDragon an example?
I thought of MMH vs SS, but I was more implying that they're being forced to fight by a known third party, rather than them not knowing why they're fighting.

ChosenBorn is a decent example, I didn't think of that. Maybe a mix of the two.

Someone is saying that Megatron still should've won because apparently G1 character can scale to JPG1 characters because they've fought before.

And I'm still not entirely sure if the multi+ jpg1 is as concrete as everyone is claiming it to be
The cross scaling arguments were covered in the G1 blog, yes.

Hey, random crackhead idea my friend shared with me: what do you guys think of like Hellboy vs Godzilla, not as a death battle but as an official crossover?

they Deconfirmed Columbo Vs Light Happening not just this season but also for the Forseeable Future

And They Mentioned the Theme of the season That beimg that there isn't one and that (with 1 Exeption) Never is a Theme for Seasons They did say However that Retroactivly the Theme Could be Passion Projects due to most episodes this season being Passion Projects (specifically mentioned Obito Vs Vader and Friezatron Being Passion Projects for Devil Artemis and Darksouls Vs Skyrim Being a Passion Project for Liam and that one guy [forgot who] had Martian Manhunter Vs Silver Surfer as a Passion Project)

They Implied there Being a Halloween Episode AFTER Gojo Vs Makima

And they Said that the rest of the season is full of Bangers with there Being 1 Matchup they where Really REALLY Exited for.

Made a TN for CC Goku vs Alternity Optimus, MU goes hard, Goku dies yet again
image.png
I'd actually much prefer Cosmic Armor Superman Vs Alternity Optimus 💀

I was actually about to say, with how Freeza vs Megatron is going I'm betting this is more likely to happen.

2o4y4q03hs9b1.jpg
Peak MU tbh. I'd even go so far to argue this is Optimus' best MU, and Superman's second best option.

But yeah, current Superman would probably like mid diff to high diff composite Optimus imo (Excluding Alternity), even if you add in Cloud and JPG1.

And I'd honestly be perfectly ok with that 🗿

Wouldn't mind anyways they made friezatron work I can see them make this work
I would imagine something like a sparring match that escalated ig? Either that or an MMH Vs SS situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back