• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frieza when he notices the power levels of his enemies reducing drastically...
giphy.gif
His mom is gonna tell him no.

they Deconfirmed Columbo Vs Light Happening not just this season but also for the Forseeable Future

And They Mentioned the Theme of the season That beimg that there isn't one and that (with 1 Exeption) Never is a Theme for Seasons They did say However that Retroactivly the Theme Could be Passion Projects due to most episodes this season being Passion Projects (specifically mentioned Obito Vs Vader and Friezatron Being Passion Projects for Devil Artemis and Darksouls Vs Skyrim Being a Passion Project for Liam and that one guy [forgot who] had Martian Manhunter Vs Silver Surfer as a Passion Project)

They Implied there Being a Halloween Episode AFTER Gojo Vs Makima

And they Said that the rest of the season is full of Bangers with there Being 1 Matchup they where Really REALLY Exited for.
Fireside content or...

Ok time for REAL CRACKPOT THEORY that I partially mentioned while back.

Frieza vs Megatron was possibly the og S9 finale.

GogetaVegito had extra 3 week delay, even when counting RT related mess ups. It is extremely weird cause DB has been insanely consistent on their times on seasonal ep releases for years. And hell, they sometimes release not as polished eps too. GogetaVegito is also very easy research wise and is DBZ ep as well, so not too much time needed for it and it could replace the need for DBZ as finale.

The reveal of Nick working on FriezaMegatron's editing is notable, he was let go this year, so FriezaMeg ep started work since last year.

Now, why would they delay this ep? Ez, Black Frieza. A new form would have outdated this fast.

There is a problem here that then GogetaVegito was done in 3-4 months which is short, but it might still be possible?

And mind you this is fun crackpot theoring.

Ok time for REAL CRACKPOT THEORY that I partially mentioned while back.

Frieza vs Megatron was possibly the og S9 finale.

GogetaVegito had extra 3 week delay, even when counting RT related mess ups. It is extremely weird cause DB has been insanely consistent on their times on seasonal ep releases for years. And hell, they sometimes release not as polished eps too. GogetaVegito is also very easy research wise and is DBZ ep as well, so not too much time needed for it and it could replace the need for DBZ as finale.

The reveal of Nick working on FriezaMegatron's editing is notable, he was let go this year, so FriezaMeg ep started work since last year.

Now, why would they delay this ep? Ez, Black Frieza. A new form would have outdated this fast.

There is a problem here that then GogetaVegito was done in 3-4 months which is short, but it might still be possible?

And mind you this is fun crackpot theoring.
Sounds sensible. Though imo, I don't feel Frieza Vs Megs is exactly season finale material?

I feel the MU was released in S10 because of Rise of the Beasts was released a few months back.

Similar to how the Bumblebee movie came out when Optimus Vs Gundam was released

Last edited:
Sounds sensible. Though imo, I don't feel Frieza Vs Megs is exactly season finale material?
Frieza is basically the anime villain. He is big ironically enough.

And surprisingly even Megatron got 2nd highest preview views too. I doubt Frieza carried Meg that hard.

FriezaMegatron as MU is also old, but it seems it wasnt actually that hated either unlike what DB Community would make you think.

And surprisingly even Megatron got 2nd highest preview views too. I doubt Frieza carried Meg that hard.

FriezaMegatron as MU is also old, but it seems it wasnt actually that hated either unlike what DB Community would make you think.
Both frieza and megatron are well known beloved villains both can carry there own wait

And let's be real a vocal minority of community hating on the MU means **** all we're not DB main audience

Not saying it isn't popular, I'm just saying that it's likely they released now more out of convenience due to a Transformers film, which likely gardener even more attention.

They've done this a lot.

I feel the MU was released in S10 because of Rise of the Beasts was released a few months back.
Funny as you said that because in RotB Megatron didn't ever shown up at all
Similar to how the Bumblebee movie came out when Optimus Vs Gundam was released
Up to this days, the worst DB episode of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back