• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Kratos Vs Asura is losing to Homer Vs Peter.

It's so joever bros.
Kratos Vs Asura is barack
mO3rp6E_d.webp

I know it's going to lose, but Jimmy vs Dexter is my favourite of the lineup. Kratos vs Asura isn't bad, I just have my preferred for both (Dante and Adam, respectively). Homer vs Peter and Naruto vs Luffy are both fun too, but both being official crossovers kinda takes the wind out of the sails a little for me.
Happens when it comes to a tournament

Someone is saying that Megatron still should've won because apparently G1 character can scale to JPG1 characters because they've fought before.

And I'm still not entirely sure if the multi+ jpg1 is as concrete as everyone is claiming it to be
Marvel G1 has crossovered with JPG1, but I already stated why I think it's wack due to cosmology shenanigans causing stats to alter.

It isn't Multiversal+, it's Low Multiversal. What's your doubts about it?

Does anyone feel Megatron even with "composite" barely got much for himself?
He only received G1, IDW and Marvel G1 with highballed stats

Does anyone feel Megatron even with "composite" barely got much for himself?
It weird how it was presented but given most of the best was with jpg1

Honestly outside of jpg1 golden Form I wish that was in it would've been a bitch to try creating custom models of megatron other forms
He only received G1, IDW and Marvel G1 with highballed stats
But I gotta ask how did idw got the wank it did

But I gotta ask how did idw got the wank it did
It's likely what I theorised pages ago. The info they got feels suspiciously similar to that one G1 blog from 2020. The analysis from the 2020 blog and this DB feels almost the same.

Either that or they didn't do their research right or they actively ignored context just to give Megs a better "chance"

It's likely what I theorised pages ago. The info they got feels suspiciously similar to that one G1 blog from 2020. The analysis from the 2020 blog and this DB feels almost the same.

Either that or they didn't do their research right or they actively ignored context just to give Megs a better "chance"
No not that as in over the Internet not DB it self

I just wished they weren't in the same brackets with other good mu 🗿
They really need a seeding consultant like they do in smash tourneys. How well something does in free for all pools determines their position in bracket, then we go from there. Sad there isn’t a loser’s bracket in this tournament, that would’ve been hype

My shitty list has an use now!

Back to back 3D:
PokemonDigimon - DanteBayonetta
RedBlue - BatgirlSpiderGwen
HulkBroly - YodaKingMickey
SaitamaPopeye - HarleyJinx

BobaPredator - ExcaliburRaider - BondWick
JasonMichael - SauronLichKing
ColeAlex - FriezaMegatron
Sick, thanks for the list.

I should've been more specific though. I'm not counting the highlighted since they're separated by seasons.

Even MK Raiden is above Cole.

You really dont wanna argue electric users. Sth less obvious would be strongest Plant user, Earth user or Wind user, those are rarer elements in DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back