• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I hate to say it, he definitely getting packed. Marvel cosmology is just far larger than Transformers cosmology, and while Unicron does have some hax that might allow him to win, he likely can't overcome the sheer AP gap.

That and Galactus' stronger forms might make this an oof

Last edited:
I'm just going to put this next part in spoilers in case anyone wanted to read it, if you don't then that's fine.

You know regardless of the outcome of Frieza winning or Megatron taking the W, I just want this episode to be good so I can have something to look forward. I just found out today that my mom's been cheating on my dad for the last couple months so I feel really down right now, hopefully this episode brightens up my mood a little.

I'm just going to put this next part in spoilers in case anyone wanted to read it, if you don't then that's fine.

You know regardless of the outcome of Frieza winning or Megatron taking the W, I just want this episode to be good so I can have something to look forward. I just found out today that my mom's been cheating on my dad for the last couple months so I feel really down right now, hopefully this episode brightens up my mood a little.
Jesus sorry to hear man 😔
Hope things be alright

Sorry to hear that man. Hope things turn out for the better

Anyways if Freeza loses DB will be on a 5 Mu losing streak unless you think Gogito played neutralizer to it

If TF loses they'll be 1-2 on the show

Sorry to hear that man. Hope things turn out for the better.

Hope the episode be actually good.
Quite some Sonic and Kirby fights would want a good david vs goliath fight choreography to get promoted.

Ostracizing her ain’t enough, your dad’s gotta do this:

God may forgive betrayal, but I won’t.

As someone who is also in a less than idea parental situation (tho for completely different reasons), just know whatever the future holds it's not your fault and don't let anyone else tell you or make you feel otherwise, regardless this is pretty heavy stuff so here's wishing Frieza Vs Megatron brightens your day a little.

Ostracizing her ain’t enough, your dad’s gotta do this:

God may forgive betrayal, but I won’t.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope things turn out for the better.

Hope the episode be actually good.
Quite some Sonic and Kirby fights would want a good david vs goliath fight choreography to get promoted.
Sorry to hear that man. Hope things turn out for the better
Jesus sorry to hear man 😔
Hope things be alright
Thanks a lot, mates. I think what kind of sucks for me is that I'm high functioning on the autism, so I'm stuck in this limbo emotionally where I know how I feel but I don't know how to express it if that makes sense.

Still, all I can do now is just stay close with my loved ones outside the internet and just move forward to the best of my ability. It sucks for me and especially my dad but sometimes you just got to keep going on, you know?

Oh ****, sorry to hear that. I'm not sure how much my words will help, but if you need somebody to talk to, let me know.

I’m sorry bro what you’re going through, I’ll be praying for you

Oh ****, sorry to hear that. I'm not sure how much my words will help, but if you need somebody to talk to, let me know.
I’m sorry bro what you’re going through, I’ll be praying for you
As someone who is also in a less than idea parental situation (tho for completely different reasons), just know whatever the future holds it's not your fault and don't let anyone else tell you or make you feel otherwise, regardless this is pretty heavy stuff so here's wishing Frieza Vs Megatron brightens your day a little.
Thank you once more, my dad's trying to claim it's not as bad as it sounds but....I don't know if that's true, I think there's way more going on then meets the eye.

BUT MOVING ALL MY PERSONAL DRAMA AWAY NOW.....I'm going to bet on Frieza in this MU, mainly because he's the only character I have any personal attachment towards. But hey if Megatron wins then that's fine so long as the episode's a banger

Just noticed this, this sucks man, I feel bad for your dad

Frieza vs Megatron spoilers here

Next time spoilers here

Oh yeah the one hour rule still applies.

SPOILER_IMG_6220.png

You know, if I had a quid for every 'I won, but at what cost?' ending, I'd have two quid... which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

And that next time... oh...

Overall the fight was good, but even for a composite Megatron, that felt really underesearched and lackluster.

Might just be me on my copium, but the Megatron analysis felt like such a letdown. And Golden Megatron not being used when it would've been so good for a animation is just... bruh

Overall, it's a 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back