• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that the blog didn't bring up or even the Dragon Ball debater side didn't argue for the 5d arguments from the dimension of swirling lights, far as I could tell from reading I didn't notice.
We talked about them a fair bit behind the scenes but I don’t think anything made it to the blog itself.

Not concrete enough I take it

Depends on the web anime doing something for the arguments
I have no idea what the web anime will do for scaling, but hopefully it might give us more proof of 5D timelines and the like.

I'm not on the G1 blog so I can't speak to how reliable it or the people on it are, but I'd assume they all would want more proof before granting that big a scaling upgrade. Which is reasonable

pi5wk54n13171.png

Context in regards to JPG1 golden megatron multi feat

"yeah thats the thing the entire plotline there is about everyone (Primus, Primacron, Megatron etc) trying to create the Japanese G1 universe from the Precusor World, a multiverse made up of seven universes. You then get 14x because Megatron was going to do this by using two Silver Matrixes juked with Star Power+his own Golden Power he jacked from Starscream

so in context, Megatron is near certainly talking about that. The only way you could reliably scale him higher is bc we know shit like “every universe has infinite pasts and futures” etc. but I didn’t see that used as reasoning, just that he would merge the entire multiverse when that isn’t what that story is about. He’s still multiversal just not to the range they’re saying, and to be fair in Transformers nobody else is either with the sole exceptions being Primus, Unicron, and Prima with the star saber etc.

Context in regards to JPG1 golden megatron multi feat

"yeah thats the thing the entire plotline there is about everyone (Primus, Primacron, Megatron etc) trying to create the Japanese G1 universe from the Precusor World, a multiverse made up of seven universes. You then get 14x because Megatron was going to do this by using two Silver Matrixes juked with Star Power+his own Golden Power he jacked from Starscream

so in context, Megatron is near certainly talking about that. The only way you could reliably scale him higher is bc we know shit like “every universe has infinite pasts and futures” etc. but I didn’t see that used as reasoning, just that he would merge the entire multiverse when that isn’t what that story is about. He’s still multiversal just not to the range they’re saying, and to be fair in Transformers nobody else is either with the sole exceptions being Primus, Unicron, and Prima with the star saber etc.
Fr? I thought it was a multi+ level feat for megatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back