• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Context in regards to JPG1 golden megatron multi feat

"yeah thats the thing the entire plotline there is about everyone (Primus, Primacron, Megatron etc) trying to create the Japanese G1 universe from the Precusor World, a multiverse made up of seven universes. You then get 14x because Megatron was going to do this by using two Silver Matrixes juked with Star Power+his own Golden Power he jacked from Starscream

so in context, Megatron is near certainly talking about that. The only way you could reliably scale him higher is bc we know shit like “every universe has infinite pasts and futures” etc. but I didn’t see that used as reasoning, just that he would merge the entire multiverse when that isn’t what that story is about. He’s still multiversal just not to the range they’re saying, and to be fair in Transformers nobody else is either with the sole exceptions being Primus, Unicron, and Prima with the star saber etc.
Tbh I don't think he scales to the ENTIRE multiverse, considering it's more likely just the Japanese one.

That and the entire Transformers Multiverse is like Low 1-C and not 2-A

image0.png

AFAIK
Original G1 verdict: Frieza AP stomps and speed blitzes (Frieza sweeps)
Verdict with Japan G1 and mobile game and some Alternity fully embraced: Frieza and Megatron are about even in speed and AP but Megatron actually has wider arsenals (Megatron mid diff)

AFAIK
Original G1 verdict: Frieza AP stomps and speed blitzes (Frieza sweeps)
Verdict with Japan G1 and mobile game and some Alternity fully embraced: Frieza and Megatron are about even in speed and AP but Megatron actually has wider arsenals (Megatron mid diff)
We did not use Alternity in this blog lol. I’m pretty sure if we did he would sneeze away even DBH lol, Alternity TFs are a completely different level.

Also last answer, because I'm busy, I really disagree with the circular scaling, it's just really wack, considering Golden Megatron was amped by several elements beyond just the Angolmois energy.
To elaborate a bit on this.

Star Convoy used the last remains of his golden power to defeat Golden Megatron, so it's clearly not his base power.

Secondly, cross scaling Transformers from crossovers is wacky when you take into account universes have different laws and physics.
Q: Dear Vector Prime,

The base materials that make a Transformer's body seems to go by different names in different universal streams (ie: sentio metallico, cybermatter, protomatter, Transformium). Are they essentially the same thing?

A: Dear Composite Curator,

Well observed. The cybermatter that makes up the base of our being has been called many words in many universes, but whatever name you give to it, it is an outgrowth of the same concept. I will note that, as different universes have different physical laws, a talented bio-physicist or cyber-mechanic with a multiversal perspective may note some subtle differences between, say, protomatter and sentio metallico.

Q: You call it "protoforming" here, I imagine because that's how we all know it best, but is there a term that you yourself prefer to call the substance?

Ask Vector Prime
I am a creature of the Multiverse. Just as my body responds to the physics of the universe I am in, I try to respect the local nomenclature.The exception to the above would be, I suppose, Transformium. As that term is a registered trademark of Kinetic Solutions Incorporated, I would be worried that for me to use the word indiscriminately might result in a lawsuit. I have faced many threats in my day, but the prospect of an army of Armani-clad human lawyers is... daunting.

It's mainly why Unicron varies in stats when he's in different universes, the same would very likely apply to regular Transformers

Multiversal Golden Megatron is still valid, and while his lower forms have universal scaling, no one scales to Golden Megatron except Japanese Primus and Golden Optimus.

Just checked, HDE is the only thing keeping that Megatron in the game as far as I can tell, since he's only 2B on this site. Xeno Frieza would have the AP and probably speed thanks to ridiculous Heros scaling chains, but just can't interact with him. And he doesn't have anything that could hurt a hypothetical Xeno Frieza since he resist all the stuff of Alt. Megs profile

To elaborate a bit on this.

Star Convoy used the last remains of his golden power to defeat Golden Megatron, so it's clearly not his base power.

Secondly, cross scaling Transformers from crossovers is wacky when you take into account universes have different laws and physics.

It's mainly why Unicron varies in stats when he's in different universes, the same would very likely apply to regular Transformers

Multiversal Golden Megatron is still valid, and while his lower forms have universal scaling, no one scales to Golden Megatron except Japanese Primus and Golden Optimus.
Ya know it be funny if assuming megatron wins the fight gets mentioned and Canonized in the TF multiverse

Just checked, HDE is the only thing keeping that Megatron in the game as far as I can tell, since he's only 2B on this site. Xeno Frieza would have the AP and probably speed thanks to ridiculous Heros scaling chains, but just can't interact with him.
His profile is very outdated and I do not recommend using it as a reference.

I made it back when I was still new to this kind of thing.

The blog's analysis is actually quite good for the most part, much better than their previous one, but the main problem is just the sheer uncertainty of it all. I'm betting neither due to the amount of variables, but I'm heavily rooting Megatron

This will be either of my reactions when the DB comes out. I'll post either depending on the verdict:
20231007_154845.jpg
20231007_154847.jpg

The blog's analysis is actually quite good, much better than their previous one, but the main problem is just the sheer uncertainty of it all. I'm betting neither due to the amount of variables, but I'm heavily rooting Megatron

This will be either of my reactions when the DB comes out. I'll post either depending on the verdict:
20231007_154845.jpg
20231007_154847.jpg
Same honestly
Hope the fight goes hard

Blame insufficient Transformers fans for keeping Transformers profiles up to date and inclusive.
Blame insufficient Dragon Ball fans for keeping Dragon Ball profiles up to date and inclusive.
Blame kids and teenagers and adults for a lack of emotion control and reading experience in ACGN.

Well at least hope the hand to hand part actually goes okay - the producers kind of twisted the size ratio on Megazord vs Voltron, Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam and Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla to make up for those fights but the size difference is still not "very big". And Kirby fans and Sonic fans all get used to Kirby characters and Sonic characters fighting way larger opponents.

Frieza preview-284k
Megatron Preview-204k
Factoring tomorrow bring a premiere and DB news on Thursday
Hopefully the fights a banger as well
Things could be a big success for this season
Tomorrow is the Frieza vs Megatron premiering I get it.
DB news on Thursday - is it about the Fireside Chat or...

Not really tbh, since they were using the IDW height.
IDW height still means 12m vs 18m.
Around the size difference as 1m Shadow vs 1.6m Ryuuko Matoi.

At the very least, this MU is more fair than Optimus vs Gundam 🗿
Sure... Or is it (depending on what the crew members buy)

More debatable sure it is.

I came here to say that I root and bet on Frieza. I'll laugh at all the Megatron fans once I inevitably proven correct.

Nah, the Gundam really doesn't have any arguable high ends beyond Tier 7. At least Megs does have higher ends to match Frieza. The Gundam doesn't at all 😭
I was actually hoping to match Gundam against EVAs but even with max tier 7 leniency, Gundam's still get torn to shreds (assuming people buy the sheer potency of NGE hax). I know most DBs are unfair but putting any Gundam against a semi-composite Optimus Prime was REALLY unfair in retrospect.

Also as someone who doesn't really care who wins between the racist alien warlords, it never ceases to amuse me to see the sheer amount of baited breath just before a highly anticipated episode. I will say I'll be happy to quote any BS in this thread regardless of the outcome (so I'm keeping an eye on what claims peeps have already made plus future ones).

Also as someone who doesn't really care who wins between the racist alien warlords, it never ceases to amuse me to see the sheer amount of baited breath just before a highly anticipated episode.
I'm just high on my copium

And for the record, that composite Optimus wasn't even necessarry for Optimus to beat Gundam, that was just mean 😭

Last edited:
I'm just high on my copium

And for the record, that composite Optimus wasn't even necessarry for Optimus to beat Gundam, that was just mean 😭
Gundam is a "militaristic robot", a "realistic robot". Militaristic robots are destined to lose to "super robots".

Nah, the Gundam really doesn't have any arguable high ends beyond Tier 7. At least Megs does have higher ends to match Frieza. The Gundam doesn't at all 😭
I am talking more on the fact that:
The power difference between Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam is so clear cut any further higher standings on Transformers are unnecessary to mop Gundam down.

But for Frieza vs Megatron, the standings can jump from everything to everywhere all at once such that the standings accepted can possibly lead to a ridiculously large amount of differences in power level and speed and hax walls.

Sure Frieza vs Megatron is (and has been) more debatable than Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam. So much it now hypes up Galactus vs Unicron back - oh people are reminded Galactus vs Unicron is years overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back