• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unicorn loses now lmao
26-D Unicron vs Outerverse level Lifebringer Galactus rat-2-go

The only place we'll see Gojo for years is on Death Battle lmao

But fr if Gojo loses to Makima I'm seething
Half an hour left to lift the spoiler tab restrictions.

And the next time would be ironically the first time IIRC a Therewolf Media fan commissioned music work becomes a real episode.

Also for next DB, I'm not familiar with Makima, kind of a casual with JJK. I'm just gonna root Gojo because he's the one I actually care about.

IMG_9645.png

Composites IDW, G1 and Marvel G1. All very different continuities
Doesn't use Japanese G1, which is the most logical option to use, and is an extension of G1.
Who wrote this, I need to have a word. 🗿

Like these MFs didn't even composite correctly, what were they cooking 😭

Okay everyone else spoiled shit so whatever now.

Pretty good. Im feeling 8/10 atm. I dont think it quite popped off for a 9.

Yay Freezy pops win, DBZ loses L streak and they have more wins than losses.

...But GOD I was ******* worried, Frieza L could have happened and it could have been a BAAAAD stomp.

frieza-sweats-lythero.gif

Also I'll keep my word and I'll root for Unicron once he gets on.

You know, if I had a quid for every 'I won, but at what cost?' ending, I'd have two quid... which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

And that next time... oh...
I mean it's an eye-catching MU to be sure.
Overall the fight was good, but even for a composite Megatron, that felt really underesearched and lackluster.

Might just be me on my copium, but the Megatron analysis felt like such a letdown. And Golden Megatron not being used when it would've been so good for a animation is just... bruh

Overall, it's a 7/10
I see your point but as established before in previous episodes, DB don't really have consistent standards for composting but if we're using Vader Vs Obito as a baseline it seems they're being a bit more strict on using feats from vastly different continuities compared to previous seasons which tbh I kinda support but only time will tell if this becomes the new norm for DB scaling (tho a couple of those black boxes were pretty dubious). That said I was kinda disappointed to see Megatron only transform once (into a vehicle) before using the Anti-matter amp, so yeah not seeing Golden Megatron Vs Golden Frieza was kinda underwhelming but I understand the DB team trying to stick closer to the source material for both combatants (iirc they didn't give Frieza Toei scaling).

I'll probably rewatch the episode again immediately since I don't even know if I liked the animation or not yet...

Currently a 7.5/10 for me but I've got mixed feelings (aside from enjoying the conclusion of the battle).

Overall, fight and track is the best this season. DevilArtemis is actually peak. Frieza's analysis is good. And while I'm not mad at Megatron's loss, as I hate composites, the fact they didn't composite him right and even state they knew and ignored Golden Megs just bothers me, like what was the point of not including what would've been the coolest thing for an animation.

His analysis was just kinda ass, the universal feats they used are terrible.

8/10 episode. It'd rate it like 4th best? Under 1. Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer, 2. Guts vs Dimitri and 3. Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer, and just above 5. Ant-Man vs Atom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back