• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this episode is the only I can't bet on fully

Shame we gotta wait till Monday which makes it worse ☠️

Either Dragon Ball continues there Losing streak ☠️ or TF gonna have a 1-2 record
I hate composites but I really want Megatron to win because it feels so wrong to see Frieza win, thematically speaking.

That and it'll be funny if DB continues their losing streak.

If Megatron loses, Slavery wins?
More like capitalism, autocracy and monarchy wins.

I hate composites but I really want Megatron to win because it feels so wrong to see Frieza win, thematically speaking.

That and it'll be funny if DB continues their losing streak.
Say this to every hero vs villain matchup.

His tragic, while not in detail, is actually cruel.
Dimitri is basically Guts but born into a royal family.
No wonder Berserk fans are less irritated when they learn Guts was defeated by Dimitri.

Would it be another Hasbro characters L by attempting to defend some region?
Mercilessly yes.
(Joins Hulk, Gray Fullbuster and Black Adam and others)

If Freeza loses:
Freeza: At least I'm taller than you.
Megatron: You left me no choice.
More like:
If Megatron loses:
Megatron: At least I'm taller than you...
Frieza: You left me no choice.

Or
Megatron: I know what you are, Emperor of the Universe.
Frieza: (chuckles) Exactly.
(Frieza swiftly annihilated Megatron)
Frieza: You fought nobly, Decepticon. (Flies away)

Or, more grotesque:
Megatron: I refuse to relinquish my home to you heretics! (Antimatter attack)
Frieza: (regenerates) Your hubris has failed you, gladiator.
Megatron: Ah shi-
(Being stomped by Frieza multiple times, then being picked up)
Frieza: I never offered you a choice. Now, everything you've built... will FALL!
(Executes Megatron, callously throws the remains, and laughs in villainous triumph)

Last edited:
I wanna talk about sth dreadful, BIAS

And no not verdict bias thats cringe, rather what counts as bias? Does other things besides verdict count for you? Say, DB likes Killer Instinct so its been used way more than other big verses like One Piece. Should this kind preference count as bias?
Agreed.
Especially when a lot of verses are way more popular all around the world but it looks weird when Killer Instinct gets comparatively more combatants than say One Piece or Bleach or Pokémon (considering the verse cast).

Oh Saint Seiya and Kamen Rider and Pretty Cure and a bunch of verses are not yet in.
It took until Season 7 to have a Sailor Moon representative and it is Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia.
And until Season 10 to have Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka.

I have seen from somewhere that the Japanese G1 Megatron could potentially scaled above 2-A because they claim that the golden form scales above people who is above the people with power of universes or multiverse. But I'm not sure about the strength of Japanese G1.
And we are not sure Death Battle would use Japanese G1

Frieza: 158 cm (5'2") (final form)
Megatron (G1): 600 cm (19.6')
Megatron (Michael Bay): 1067 cm (35')
Megatron (IDW): 1158 cm (38')

And bump - just in case people wonder how big a size difference between Frieza and Megatron actually is when the animators are true to reflect the official height of characters

Last edited:
So on the topic of transformers MUs, thought on Shockwave vs Relius Clover(or Bondrewd) and Q Rex vs Grimlock?
both seems fine but i prefer primal vs x
gurren_lagann_vs_getter_robo_by_squirrel_ghost_dgbcj6g-pre.jpg
super_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_vs_getter_emperor_by_squirrel_ghost_dgbcj7p-pre.jpg
akira_fudo_vs_robbie_reyes__devilman_vs_marvel__by_squirrel_ghost_dgbgjfr-pre.jpg
cursed_life_kings___sukuna_vs_alucard_by_kaijuconvoy_dgbf4bl-pre.jpg
galactic_fear___ultraman_belial_vs_sinestro__by_sebastjimenez_dgbep24-fullview.jpg

Only other viable Transformers match ups I can think of would be:

• Vector Prime vs The Watcher (Cosmic guardians who watch over the multiverse)
  • Rodimus Prime vs Luke Skywalker (Hot Rod is heavily based on Luke Skywalker, and both have very similar story beats)
  • Grimlock vs Hulk (If you add in JPG1. Both are angry, large characters, and are often portrayed as one of the strongest members of their teams. They struggled with teamwork and anger issues and often can be loners)
  • Starscream vs Loki (Treacherous bastards who are known for their lies and Deception. Starscream has shit like the underbase that could likely help him in this MU. Sometimes, they start to turn less villainous and work towards a better path for themselves)

I wanna say Rodimus vs Wally West but that's a disgusting stomp.

I feel Bumblebee, Shockwave and Soundwave all have pretty viable MUs somewhere out there, but can't think of any.

• Vector Prime vs The Watcher
  • Rodimus Prime vs Luke Skywalker
  • Grimlock vs Hulk (If you add in JPG1)
  • Starscream vs Loki

I feel Bumblebee, Shockwave and Soundwave all have pretty viable MUs somewhere out there, but can't think of any.
I've seen folks suggest Rodimus vs Invincible which makes sense given kirkman is a transformers fan and writing new issue for it in skybound

I've seen folks suggest Rodimus vs Invincible which makes sense given kirkman is a transformers fan and writing new issue for it in skybound
I think that could work well tbh. Though tbh, Rodimus probably wins due to higher end scaling.

• Vector Prime vs The Watcher (Cosmic guardians who watch over the multiverse)
  • Rodimus Prime vs Luke Skywalker (Hot Rod is heavily based on Luke Skywalker, and both have very similar story beats)
  • Grimlock vs Hulk (If you add in JPG1. Both are angry, large characters, and are often portrayed as one of the strongest members of their teams. They struggled with teamwork and anger issues and often can be loners)
  • Starscream vs Loki (Treacherous bastards who are known for their lies and Deception. Starscream has shit like the underbase that could likely help him in this MU. Sometimes, they start to turn less villainous and work towards a better path for themselves)

Out of all these MUs, the only one I would actually like to see happen is Starscream vs Loki. That I feel could be a fair match, and feels fairly thematic, and this time Starscream has a cosmic amp that can help him, though Loki likely wins it.

Idk much about Megaman X but Primal probably gets clapped hard unless they use the really high end scaling lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back