• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, then I’ll just say Base Luz can briefly hold her own in a tug of war against The Collector. Who, in case it was forgotten, moved the moon with his finger.
So... Large planet Base Luz, far higher in Titan form?

(Also Large planet Belos in base form, eventually far higher when gaining complete control over Titan form?)

I made a TN for Mewthree vs SSJ5 Goku and decided to expand the connections too
three_plus_five.png
Two 2000's fanon characters who are extremely popular within the series's fandom, even more than some official characters. Both were only referenced through one line of the original but non canon works (Clefairy calling himself Mewthree after his DNA was mixed with Mewtwo's and Bulma saying that with the Blutz Wave Machine, Vegeta could possibly go Super Saiyan 5). Both were then discovered in extremely unexpected places (Mewthree in various Pokemon fan-sites and SSJ5 Goku in a Spanish Magazine) where they were given their iconic designs, which actually weren't theirs to begin with ("Mewthree" was just Mewtwo in battle armor from the first Pokemon movie and SSJ5 Goku's Design was actually meant for a Villain named "Tablos"). However, when the fans discovered these characters and made up a bunch of bullshit about them (Pokemon fans believing that Mewthree and other Pokegods would be in the next Pokemon game and DB fans making the Hoax that Dragon Ball AF was the Series after GT), they ran with the idea and made many fanworks with them, including one of the single most popular (& Infamous) fanworks in either fandom (Pokemon Chaos Black and The Many Versions of Dragon Ball AF (Mainly Toyble, Youngjijiji & Malik Torihane's Versions)) with these works mashing up alot of fandom ideas for the series into one. They are obviously the progressions for already existing characters (Mewthree being the next Mew clone and SSJ5 being Goku's next form). Both were meant to represent a new future for the series (Pokegods being the next-gen Pokemons and Dragon Ball AF being the Sequel Series to GT, with SSJ5 being it's Flagship form). Both are part of popular mods/romhacks for video games (Pokemon Fire Red for Mewthree and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and Mugen for SSJ5 Goku). They are also known to fans as some of the most OP characters ever. Both have a number in their names (Three and five). Also, Mewthree is usually portrayed as being Mew's clone while SSJ5 Goku's most iconic opponent, Xicor, is the evil clone of Goku.

Cast is up

Also how do you interpret how Ben says "Maybe we should this do episode pretty soon"

1:02:04

I would guess they already planned to do this matchup as an episode at Season 11 but they currently wanted to swap this with a planned but unannounced episode at Season 10.

Well Bill vs Discord thread got lock in the DBD
People accusing other people
Violence breeds violence
And in the end it has to be the way

three_plus_five.png
Two 2000's fanon characters who are extremely popular within the series's fandom, even more than some official characters. Both were only referenced through one line of the original but non canon works (Clefairy calling himself Mewthree after his DNA was mixed with Mewtwo's and Bulma saying that with the Blutz Wave Machine, Vegeta could possibly go Super Saiyan 5). Both were then discovered in extremely unexpected places (Mewthree in various Pokemon fan-sites and SSJ5 Goku in a Spanish Magazine) where they were given their iconic designs, which actually weren't theirs to begin with ("Mewthree" was just Mewtwo in battle armor from the first Pokemon movie and SSJ5 Goku's Design was actually meant for a Villain named "Tablos"). However, when the fans discovered these characters and made up a bunch of bullshit about them (Pokemon fans believing that Mewthree and other Pokegods would be in the next Pokemon game and DB fans making the Hoax that Dragon Ball AF was the Series after GT), they ran with the idea and made many fanworks with them, including one of the single most popular (& Infamous) fanworks in either fandom (Pokemon Chaos Black and The Many Versions of Dragon Ball AF (Mainly Toyble, Youngjijiji & Malik Torihane's Versions)) with these works mashing up alot of fandom ideas for the series into one. They are obviously the progressions for already existing characters (Mewthree being the next Mew clone and SSJ5 being Goku's next form). Both were meant to represent a new future for the series (Pokegods being the next-gen Pokemons and Dragon Ball AF being the Sequel Series to GT, with SSJ5 being it's Flagship form). Both are part of popular mods/romhacks for video games (Pokemon Fire Red for Mewthree and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and Mugen for SSJ5 Goku). They are also known to fans as some of the most OP characters ever. Both have a number in their names (Three and five). Also, Mewthree is usually portrayed as being Mew's clone while SSJ5 Goku's most iconic opponent, Xicor, is the evil clone of Goku.
Mewthree va a perder por que le falta esencia
maxresdefault.jpg

three_plus_five.png
You forgot Budokai AF, the game that popularized SSJ5/Spirit Killer.

I finally fixed the tier list template, now all the matchups can be seen.

Using this template I made, I created a tier list based on how good these Touhou matchups are.
Ftr2Q-OWwAQFC8A

Thoughts?

Also, here is the link to the template: https://tiermaker.com/create/touhou-project-death-battle-matchups-tier-list-15722298
Wario/Waluigi vs Yorigami Sisters
Okay this one is cap at best lel, same with Granolah vs Junko which i already debated it long ago so no need to bring it again
Alice vs Carl
Alice will always have a bad MU i swear to god
Hecatia vs Ishtar
Okay, this one is good ngl so imma disagree
Miko vs Gilgamesh
Okay however, this is a bad Touhou vs Fate MU lmao, i feel a saint servants like Jeanne or any of high tiers swordmaster servants are way better

Surprised Sonic VS Aya isn't on that list even as a bad MU.
I only included the most popular Touhou matchups in r/dbm and the MUs I saw were mentioned in this thread and the MUs my friends suggested me to put in the template. Thought I'd probably put that MU as a bad MU.
Okay this one is cap at best lel, same with Granolah vs Junko which i already debated it long ago so no need to bring it again
Wario and Waluigi vs the Yorigami sisters have simple, small but solid similarities.
  • Both are siblings that are greedy and steal a lot
  • Both Waluigi and Shion were created for the sole purpose of giving their siblings a partner for a game that's a spin off
  • Wario and Jo'on punch a lot and are known for attacking that way

It's the best Duo matchup both have.
kay, this one is good ngl so imma disagree
How is this one good? I don't get it, both are very different. Explain this matchup to me.
Why do you consider Ran vs Archie Tails and Luigi vs Sanae bad MUs? Also, Flan and Remilia get mauled by Alice and Beatrice, not the other way around
Ran vs Tails is based on the dynamic they have with their partners and their dynamics are very different. Ran is more like a slave/pet/servant of Yukari while Tails is just Sonic's best friend and sidekick. Also both are very different in terms of intelligence. I've seen people say Ran is pretty much like a calculator or computer but Tails is more of an inventor, Ran doesn't invent anything as much as Tails. Also Ran is just a boring character in canon. She is just a boring minion of Yukari that always follows Yukari and gets overshadowed by Yukari. Tails is just straight up a more interesting character and more important to Sonic lore than Ran is to Touhou lore. She is a background character. Tails deserves a better matchup.

Luigi vs Sanae is just "both are heroes with a green color scheme that are sometimes player 2" but you can't even apply the player 2 part to Sanae since she is more like player 3, player 4 or player 5. If anything, the Luigi of Touhou is Marisa since she is the truest player 2. And Luigi and Sanae are soooo different from each other that it's better to just straight up put them against other characters. They're not very similar.
You missed one:

Luis_Virgil_vs_Fujiwara_no_Mokou.png
What do you mean by "You missed one"? I never heard of that character nor is it a popular matchup for Mokou. As far as I know, you probably invented that guy and pitted him against Mokou.

three_plus_five.png
Looking forward to the track?

Luigi vs Sanae is just "both are heroes with a green color scheme that are sometimes player 2" but you can't even apply the player 2 part to Sanae since she is more like player 3, player 4 or player 5. If anything, the Luigi of Touhou is Marisa since she is the truest player 2. And Luigi and Sanae are soooo different from each other that it's better to just straight up put them against other characters. They're not very similar.
I would understand "They're not very similar argument" (Even though they ARE similar) but you put ******* Reimu vs Doomguy and Sakuya vs Hit in higher tiers, even though these characters have even less things in common than Sanae and Luigi

What do you mean by "You missed one"? I never heard of that character nor is it a popular matchup for Mokou. As far as I know, you probably invented that guy and pitted him against Mokou.

three_plus_five.png
Also use this version of AF for Scaling as well too, the true creator of AF and essential continuation of Akira's Manga

DadHX6jX4AAL8xZ

Also use this version of AF for Scaling as well too, the true creator of AF and essential continuation of Akira's Manga

DadHX6jX4AAL8xZ
Honestly I think the best way to do this fight is just to mash all fanfiction about Mewthree and SSJ5 Goku into these two, this would result into a crazy animation and would allow for shit like them breaking the dimension because of how strong they are which causes for other MewInsertnumberehere and SSJInsertnubmerhere Gokus from other universes to appear and then they have an army fight between the shitty fan-made Mews and Gokus, I also imagine the finale using these armies as well with Goku receiving energy from other Gokus to make a big ass spirit bomb and all Mews throwing their shadow balls for Mewthree so that he could make a giant ass shadow ball as well

Message from Speedy @ Death Battle Official Discord

To everyone
Due to month after month of toxicity, aggressive arguments, rule breaking, repeated widespread ignorance toward mod warnings, and a general inability to behave, the Bill VS Discord discussion thread is officially LOCKED, and will stay that way until the episode is announced. Discussion of the match is also prohibited server-wide.
No more talking of the specific "Discord vs Bill Cipher" matchup on anywhere within Death Battle Official Discord "until the episode is announced". But this episode has been announced back when Gogeta vs Vegito was aired.
Talk this matchup here while observing our rules.

Ngl the Bill vs Discord chat lasted longer than I expected, considering the known toxicity around that MU. Though with how talked about MLP is in that server I suppose it was only a matter of time before some people pushed things too far

Message from Speedy @ Death Battle Official Discord

No more talking of the specific "Discord vs Bill Cipher" matchup on anywhere within Death Battle Official Discord "until the episode is announced". But this episode has been announced back when Gogeta vs Vegito was aired.
Talk this matchup here while observing our rules.
Good lord, were people doxxing each other in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back