• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would understand "They're not very similar argument" (Even though they ARE similar) but you put ******* Reimu vs Doomguy and Sakuya vs Hit in higher tiers, even though these characters have even less things in common than Sanae and Luigi
I put Reimu vs Doomslayer higher because it's funny. Not because it's a good matchup.
I put Sakuya vs Hit that high because... Uh... NGL I didn't think that one through. I should have put it in bad MU tier since all I remember about their connections is that they stop time and they have a serious personality.
I am going to ******* kill you
It's crazy how I am being murdered for speaking the truth 🗣️:v 🗣️🗣️

Ice stripper vs Dominatrix
Also neither had better being real most of there options were just ice or had better or didn't came out until after the fight happened
That's still kinda dumb.
Also Gray could have fought Musica since they're basically the same character. (Honestly It's kinda strange that despite doing 3 fairy tail matches they never did the obvious Rave Master pick)
Also the connections are on the wiki quit being Lazy
Never.

Doesn't Upgrade like, negg the scarb?
I wouldn't be surprised if it has resistance to hacking
Gray could have fought Musica since they're basically the same character. (Honestly It's kinda strange that despite doing 3 fairy tail matches they never did the obvious Rave Master pick)
Because RAVE master is massively irrelevant these days and has 0 clout

Because RAVE master is massively irrelevant these days and has 0 clout
In defense of RAVE master the series does have some relevance do to it basically getting "remagined" into Fairy Tail (like how Fairy Tail got "reimagined" with space stuff into be Eden Zero), like yes I am saying a match between them would be basically just double Fairy Tail hype but still I think it could work.

In defense of RAVE master the series does have some relevance do to it basically getting "remagined" into Fairy Tail (like how Fairy Tail got "reimagined" with space stuff into be Eden Zero), like yes I am saying a match between them would be basically just double Fairy Tail hype but still I think it could work.
it working is one thing but enough to say hey lets use a series thats not very well known these days is another

kratos_vs_war__version_2__by_greekdbw_dfudoo7-pre.jpg

GUYS I'VE CAME UP WITH THE GREATEST MATCH UP EVER IT'S LIKE THE BEST ******* THING EVER IT'S A MASTERPIECE TOTALLY
image.png

Luigi vs Satsuki Rin (Mario 64/L is real 2401 vs Touhou)
Early 2000's characters with extremely mythical statuses in their fandoms who were originally meant to appear in some of the most iconic games in their series (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and Mario 64) in form of other playable characters, alongside the main ones (Rin meaning to appear alongside Reimu & Marisa in the game and Luigi being another playable character besides Mario). Both were only referenced through one line in their original games (Marisa saying that she should've disguised herself as a "Nurse" in her Extra Stage and the statue in the heart of the courtyard with a giant star that has the words "L is real 2401" inscribed on it), though these lines being connected to them is purely speculation. Both were found in the code of their original games by the fans (Rin being in one line of code in the Data Files of EOSD and Luigi being in the data of Mario 64's beta). When the fans discovered these characters, they ran with the idea and made many fanworks with them, including one of the single most popular (& Infamous) fanworks in either fandom (Imperfect Metamorphosis and a shit ton of L is real creepypastas). Both are part of popular mods for video games (MUGEN for Rin and Mario 64 (Duh) for Luigi). They contrast a little bit with alot of people in the Touhou fandom knowing Rin for a long time, while alot of people in the Mario fandom thought of Luigi in Mario 64 as just an urban legend, until he was found.

Last edited:
GUYS I'VE CAME UP WITH THE GREATEST MATCH UP EVER IT'S LIKE THE BEST ******* THING EVER IT'S A MASTERPIECE TOTALLY
image.png

Early 2000's characters with extremely mythical statuses in their fandoms who were originally meant to appear in some of the most iconic games in their series (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and Mario 64) in form of other playable characters, alongside the main ones (Rin meaning to appear alongside Reimu & Marisa in the game and Luigi being another playable character besides Mario). Both were only referenced through one line in their original games (Marisa saying that she should've disguised herself as a "Nurse" in her Extra Stage and the statue in the heart of the courtyard with a giant star that has the words "L is real 2401" inscribed on it), though these lines being connected to them is purely speculation. Both were found in the code of their original games by the fans (Rin being in one line of code in the Data Files of EOSD and Luigi being in the data of Mario 64's beta). When the fans discovered these characters, they ran with the idea and made many fanworks with them, including one of the single most popular (& Infamous) fanworks in either fandom (Imperfect Metamorphosis and a shit ton of L is real creepypastas). Both are part of popular mods for video games (MUGEN for Rin and Mario 64 (Duh) for Luigi). They contrast a little bith with alot of people in the Touhou fandom knowing Rin for a long time, while alot of people in the Mario fandom thought of Luigi in Mario 64 as just an urban legend, until he was found.
I love this matchup. I am definitely going to make a thumbnail about it in the future.
Also, Imperfect Metamorphosis is the best Touhou fanfic of all time. Everyone should read it, I did.
This matchup might be better than Rin Satsuki vs Gaster.

It gave me flash backs to the times I tried to see how I can unlock Waluigi in Super Mario 64 DS

Wario and Waluigi vs the Yorigami sisters have simple, small but solid similarities.
  • Both are siblings that are greedy and steal a lot
  • Both Waluigi and Shion were created for the sole purpose of giving their siblings a partner for a game that's a spin off
  • Wario and Jo'on punch a lot and are known for attacking that way

It's the best Duo matchup both have.
Still cap, and the W duo is boring as heck
I feel there's a good opponents for Yorigami Sisters here rather than this one
How is this one good? I don't get it, both are very different. Explain this matchup to me.
Different =/= Auto-Bad
They are a freaking busted goddess on their respective franchise and with a hilarious personalities, so it's fun MU ngl

image.png

Early 2000's characters with extremely mythical statuses in their fandoms who were originally meant to appear in some of the most iconic games in their series (Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and Mario 64) in form of other playable characters, alongside the main ones (Rin meaning to appear alongside Reimu & Marisa in the game and Luigi being another playable character besides Mario). Both were only referenced through one line in their original games (Marisa saying that she should've disguised herself as a "Nurse" in her Extra Stage and the statue in the heart of the courtyard with a giant star that has the words "L is real 2401" inscribed on it), though these lines being connected to them is purely speculation. Both were found in the code of their original games by the fans (Rin being in one line of code in the Data Files of EOSD and Luigi being in the data of Mario 64's beta). When the fans discovered these characters, they ran with the idea and made many fanworks with them, including one of the single most popular (& Infamous) fanworks in either fandom (Imperfect Metamorphosis and a shit ton of L is real creepypastas). Both are part of popular mods for video games (MUGEN for Rin and Mario 64 (Duh) for Luigi). They contrast a little bith with alot of people in the Touhou fandom knowing Rin for a long time, while alot of people in the Mario fandom thought of Luigi in Mario 64 as just an urban legend, until he was found.
Truly the MU of all time

Still cap, and the W duo is boring as heck
Repulsive sinner, repent for your sins against mankind. How dare you insult the Chad-dest sigma male brothers in fiction? They are very fun!
I feel there's a good opponents for Yorigami Sisters here rather than this one
Such as?
Different =/= Auto-Bad
They are a freaking busted goddess on their respective franchise and with a hilarious personalities, so it's fun MU ngl
Yeah but they don't have a lot of similarities other than being goddesses, barefoot and hilarious

Repulsive sinner, repent for your sins against mankind. How dare you insult the Chad-dest sigma male brothers in fiction? They are very fun!
Your memes end here, and you should be trying to be based instead being cringe, Jack
Yeah but they don't have a lot of similarities other than being goddesses, barefoot and hilarious
And that's why i said it's fun, you freaking pick Reimu vs Doomslayer for fun, why not as well Hecatia vs Ishtar too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back