• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ever since they confirmed here that even 700k views in a day is good, I havent followed views too much, but I did see sth.

GogetaVegito managed to climb as 3rd best viewed ep in 2nd half of S9. Still, 2.4 mil for a finale has been kinda bad...

Meanwhile, OmniLander has 6 weeks to get 10 mil views in a year. Its at mighty 9.4 mil, can it do it?
Probably

FtkUVynXgAIcD2x

Guys, I need an alternative to Tiermaker, look how each tier came out. You can barely see them.

In case y'all wanna use my tier list template, here it is. I will probably make a better one tomorrow once I find a better alternative cuz you can't see the MUs very well in this one.
I forgot to mention I ranked these matchups based on how likely they are to appear in Death Battle and gain tons of views.
D is a tier for MUs with irrelevant characters that will get no views.
C is a tier for MUs that will get carried solely by the popularity of one character
B is a tier for characters that are both decently popular but not too popular
A is a tier were both characters are very popular
S is a tier the same as before but I think they are the likeliest to get the most views

Where's Sakuya vs Castlevania Alucard?
Here's my take, I guess
image.png
I accidentally put the same MU several times and I am not sure how I can remove them. I put Zoro there because Zoro got lost once again in this tier list.
I will probably put Alucard vs Sakuya there too in the future once I remake this tier list.

Red Lantern Supergirl going apeshit and vomiting napalm over Gohan could be funny.
Yeah... (Dies of chandelier of cringe falls on your body)

I forgot to mention I ranked these matchups based on how likely they are to appear in Death Battle and gain tons of views.
D is a tier for MUs with irrelevant characters that will get no views.
C is a tier for MUs that will get carried solely by the popularity of one character
B is a tier for characters that are both decently popular but not too popular
A is a tier were both characters are very popular
S is a tier the same as before but I think they are the likeliest to get the most views

I accidentally put the same MU several times and I am not sure how I can remove them. I put Zoro there because Zoro got lost once again in this tier list.
I will probably put Alucard vs Sakuya there too in the future once I remake this tier list.
I may disagree on several points (at least in my opinion) but that Zoro meme is gold.

Yukari vs Giratina is so bad it deserves to be on the **** you tier 2 times
This too.

Who is Udonge pit against - that thing does not look like Kurousagi

So ever since they confirmed here that even 700k views in a day is good, I havent followed views too much, but I did see sth.

GogetaVegito managed to climb as 3rd best viewed ep in 2nd half of S9. Still, 2.4 mil for a finale has been kinda bad...

Meanwhile, OmniLander has 6 weeks to get 10 mil views in a year. Its at mighty 9.4 mil, can it do it?
at most 9.6m

which is still amazing a modern DB reached that, hopefully it beats Venom vs Bane by the 1 year mark.

Red Lantern Supergirl going apeshit and vomiting napalm over Gohan could be funny.
ba65662d1f8b97d40484496a2ae42498.png

She'd also look better than her base costume after becoming a Red Lantern.
Eh at that point just do Atrocitus cause that his whole thing and folks would complain about Kara getting something that wasn't even standard for a Mu she don't even need to win

Plus it would be no different than Black Adam using a Yellow Lantern ring in his fight

Eh at that point just do Atrocitus cause that his whole thing and folks would complain about Kara getting something that wasn't even standard for a Mu she don't even need to win

Plus it would be no different than Black Adam using a Yellow Lantern ring in his fight
Ngl it's still hilarious that was kinda brushed off in his fight with Apocalypse, not that giving Adam a hax breakdown of just what the yellow lantern ring is fully capable of would've changed the outcome of his DB given the stats that were used plus the small issue of Apocalypse being the ultimate "I can do anything" character (within reason) in terms of comic book supervillians.

Same Capeshit don't interest me much these days outside against non capeshit
AntAtom and ScarTanna we’re kind of the last DC v Marvel MUs I cared all that much for solely because of their wild potential. When it comes to comics stuff now I’m most interested in seeing comics vs non comics MUs now (Knux v Juggs, Doomsday v 682, Kyle v Simon, Constantine v Raidou, etc)

FtkUVynXgAIcD2x

Guys, I need an alternative to Tiermaker, look how each tier came out. You can barely see them.

In case y'all wanna use my tier list template, here it is. I will probably make a better one tomorrow once I find a better alternative cuz you can't see the MUs very well in this one.
I finally managed to fix how the squares look, now it shows every image.

Which image should I include in this thumbnail template?

Huh. Did Vilgax's ship always looked like a gun?
Maybe it's also a reference to how Megatron transforms into a gun
All of the above.

< 24 hours left (?) for applying for commissioning music works
(This time Brandon accepts ~40 works with a ~5 month wait time from the upfront payment date)

PS1 Kirbonic Pikmin please check Discord
PS2 I am on work throughout the day until say 15 hours later.

Last edited:
Ann-uz is popular back then.
It has gone harder since a few days ago.
*Luzanne

and yeah, the match-up got a major boost from the finale. It made some die hard Luz vs Akko supporters switch to Luz vs Anne on the official DB discord.

The upcoming G1 blog will have 22 contributors and it's gonna be wild per their words.

Plus it was the most recent Death Battle cast.

*Luzanne

and yeah, the match-up got a major boost from the finale. It made some die hard Luz vs Akko supporters switch to Luz vs Anne on the official DB discord.

The upcoming G1 blog will have 22 contributors and it's gonna be wild per their words.

Plus it was the most recent Death Battle cast.
Hahahaha. I am so happy about the Luzanne sweep.
Nice witch battle you got there, now check this out.
images

Any chance that they're going to bring Final Fantasy again? Especially FF16
Even FF seems low priority these days.

Sure there is Kefka, but ehh dont see it that guaranteed to happen soon...
Sadly true
Tho Clive in DB will be helluva cool to see
There is Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII).
There is Noctis Lucis Caelum.
There is Yuffie Kisaragi.
Black Mage of Light is still an icon of Final Fantasy nowadays.
I thought Yuna (Final Fantasy) was popular back then.
Oh Bahamut (Final Fantasy) and Bahamut Fury are requested.

But ya FF seems low priority these days.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who feel that Titan Luz should not be scaled to The Collector since Titan magic is more like The Collector's Kryptonite rather than "more powerful than yours".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back