• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will only like Hecatia vs Ishtar if they make them fight using only their feet while they're full of oil.
images

@TMaakkonen Your honor, do your job lmao

Last edited:
Touhou is Gradius with good character design and the most permissive creator in terms of copyright I've ever seen.

Calling Touhou Japan's Undertale feels simultaneously insulting to both of them considering Undertale as a game is far more than just the battle system and Touhou is like 4 times its age.

No lol

It's hard to find a direct comparison for what Touhou is, it's sort of its own thing.
Technically, there are many Japanese indie video games and you know that I have interest in obscure verses.
I can't stop thinking about MCU She-Hulk in VS Battles Wiki.

By the way, what's your opinion about the recent development of AI and how it would affect Death Battle?

Technically, there are many Japanese indie video games and you know that I have interest in obscure verses.
There are so many Japanese firms and content creators they are in a red sea now.

I can't stop thinking about MCU She-Hulk in VS Battles Wiki.
At least She-Hulk vs Supergirl will give some values of doing Hulk vs Superman without doing Hulk vs Superman.
By the way, what's your opinion about the recent development of AI and how it would affect Death Battle?
No comments specifically - it is a worldwide phenomenon and is affecting any way we have or have not thought before.

Ngl, while Touhou should get at least a fight...

Touhou gets talked way too absurdly a lot here, its a damn bubble lol

And frankly, I dont think any fight even clicks? Tho thats due to non-familiarity prolly. There is a non-zero chance Touhou might not get in at all, or even say within 3 years. Its getting bit tiring to hear about Touhou all the time here.

And frankly, I dont think any fight even clicks? Tho thats due to non-familiarity prolly. There is a non-zero chance Touhou might not get in at all, or even say within 3 years. Its getting bit tiring to hear about Touhou all the time here.
Tbf there's a concentration of like, 4 of the biggest Touhou fans on the site in this thread. But really, I don't think there's much to say about it that hasn't been said before.

So moving on from that, what are yall's predictions for S10? I'll personally be shocked if we don't see Makima vs Gojo.

Tbf there's a concentration of like, 4 of the biggest Touhou fans on the site in this thread. But really, I don't think there's much to say about it that hasn't been said before.

So moving on from that, what are yall's predictions for S10? I'll personally be shocked if we don't see Makima vs Gojo.
Bowser vs Eggman, Makima vs Gojo, Rocket vs Stitch, and Yor vs Roberta / Beatrice are my big bets for this season. I could also maybe see Adachi v Kira this season as well.

Eh, its probably just because you're unfortunately bundled with a few of the biggest Touhou fans in versus so it gets brought up a lot. Though in all fairness, I had never heard MLP be brought up in Versus at ******* all in recent years until I joined the DBD and see it discussed near constantly there, but outside of that Discord I almost never really see it discussed much. It can just depend on where you are and the concentration of which fanbase it attracts. VSBW is a concentration of hardcore versus nerds, so we're more likely to have more niche interests compared to other places.

Who's the most racist character in Touhou?
????? Nobody lol. Its a pretty progressive series. At the most you could maybe say Aya since she canonically started writing an article that parodied the 2016 American election & immigration debacle, but even she retracted that.

This is the same series where the main character said that the idea of cops is stupid and another character actively said several structures of capitalism are idiotic, I wouldn't expect any genuine racists in it.

????? Nobody lol. Its a pretty progressive series. At the most you could maybe say Aya since she canonically started writing an article that parodied the 2016 American election & immigration debacle, but even she retracted that.

This is the same series where the main character said that the idea of cops is stupid and another character actively said several structures of capitalism are idiotic, I wouldn't expect any genuine racists in it.
Didn't expect that answer. The reason I ask this is because the series seems very popular with 4chan.

Didn't expect that answer. The reason I ask this is because the series seems very popular with 4chan.
Any Japanese franchise that's slightly obscure, especially if it started on PC-98, has a special place in the heart of 4Chan. It's unfortunately a curse.

I've genuinely seen a lot of alt right people drop the franchise when they actually played some of the games or read some of the manga/light novels because of how very not right leaning of a franchise it is lmfao.

Back