• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a week? it's gonna beat it by tomorrow

I comm him in March and still haven't received anything and based on his discord, he still hasn't started the March round so.....it will probably be a while. I don't blame him though, he's dealing with a lot of IRL stuff rn, I am just going to have to wait.

Therewolf on the other hand, said my comm should be ready to go by next week so that's good and I commed him back in June.
Brandon Yates himself said in Discord he wanted to clear Batch 6 by August 2023.
Batch 7 (commissions taken on March 2023) will be airing starting by late August to early September.

Idk how this popped into my head, what if Death Battle did a Genshin vs Fortnite episode? What would be the MU?
The most interesting thing that is jonsey.. he has no one lol, no Genshin character shares any connection with him, I guess you are left to explore with others like ice guy and you know.. stretch the connections, surely you find something with Shogun Raiden, who for some reason has an absurd amount of mu lol.

I've heard FFH is not canon, is that true?
Well calling FFH its own canon would be good enough.

Which reminds us: which characters should receive FFH scaling when it comes to Death Battle?

For instance Dimitri is not having FFH scaling.

FEH has literally never been not canon

and if it ever wasn't, that all would've changed the moment FEH content appeared in a mainline entry

But yeah, no way are they actually using Heroes until they feel like they'd need it + FEH being non-canon is still a very common misconception among the FE community

So the real questions are:
1) Who would win between Zatanna and Raven?

Isnt zattana suppose to be more powerful then her?
2) Who would win between Scarlet Witch and Phoenix?
Also didnt they say chaos and phoenix are ying yang to wach other? Also that scarlet witch once pulled a no more phoenix, while phoenix also pulled a golden experience requiem on her no more mutant speech?

You think Guts vs Dimitri will stink they don't shower much?
This is an rancid question. Mods crush his skull thank you

mods-crush-his-skull-low-tier-god.gif

I am pretty sure that they still took baths and had soap even back then.

I doubt medieval people are stinky.

And if they are, I don't want to believe in it because it would mean that most medieval fantasy (or non-modern fantasy) characters are stinky and I can't handle the thought of Touhou girls being stinky and unhygienic.
I meant almost exclusively medieval Europe. Those were some stinky folk. I believe medieval Asia had a better grasp on hygiene.

Also doesn't Gensokyo have modern technology?

I meant almost exclusively medieval Europe. Those were some stinky folk. I believe medieval Asia had a better grasp on hygiene.

Also doesn't Gensokyo have modern technology?
If I remember well Gensokyo is similar to modern small villages that are full of people that don't use technology. Sure there might be a computer here and there but 99.99% of the villagers live without technology, live as people would live centuries ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back