• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 10 - Based off who smells worse

Ant-Man
Chosen Undead
Killua
Rocket Raccoon
Darth Vader
Raven
Guts
1. How hygienic are Hank Pym and Ray Palmer?
2. Chosen Undead will smellier by virtue of being... an undead.
3. Killua and Mikoto are hygienic enough so Killua by virtue of getting into more close combat and therefore sweating more IG
4. Stitch actually has body fluids that can melt things so Stitch can actually be smellier. Also a brawler dude.
5. Vader on the inside, possibly Obito on the outside. That suit has to be maintained.
6. Raven but IG not by much. Jean Grey is Phoenix and therefore her body should be sweating and burning with smokes and burnt flesh.
7. Guts. Dimitri should be wealthier and therefore be taking more baths or showers. Oh he is a leader of a nation he could just take baths as long as the nation is not out of water and a water supply and drainage system.

7. Guts. Dimitri should be wealthier and therefore be taking more baths or showers. Oh he is a leader of a nation he could just take baths as long as the nation is not out of water and a water supply and drainage system.
It has nothing to do with the wealth, taking baths was considered cringe in medieval Europe, even the kings didn't take baths, they were all stinky af

It has nothing to do with the wealth, taking baths was considered cringe in medieval Europe, even the kings didn't take baths, they were all stinky af
I would say, medieval people seldom took baths because taking baths in medieval Europe is super cumbersome. And yes people in medieval Europe actually took baths and "showers" in private almoay daily and do public baths as social events once a week.

For private baths, you need to prepare a big tub, fill it with water sufficient to get yourself immersed into, then clean yourself.
For "showers", you walk into an empty tub, prepare a kettle of boiled water rested cool or warm depending on you want a cold or hot shower, then pour the water onto your body.
Keep in mind you need to dig the water all the way from a river or a well bucket by bucket, just to do a bath or shower.

Many people just go to public baths once a week.

People living by rivers and coasts just walk into the water of course.

Last edited:

Here we go

Phoenix vs Raven hit 1mil views a bit ago, about the same amount of time it took Chosenborn to hit 1 mil. That's pretty good for a women fight episode, considering, well, the track record of women episodes in modern Death Battle.
Raven vs Phoenix just surpassed Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka

Phoenix VS Raven (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,019,752 views Premiered Aug 1, 2023
Killua VS Misaka (Hunter X Hunter VS A Certain Magical Index) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,005,326 views Jun 20, 2023

Raven vs Phoenix just surpassed Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka

Phoenix VS Raven (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,019,752 views Premiered Aug 1, 2023
Killua VS Misaka (Hunter X Hunter VS A Certain Magical Index) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,005,326 views Jun 20, 2023
raw-spoilers-austin-theory-with-the-line-of-the-night-v0-ud4b38lqbzva1.jpeg

On statistics, last two eps hurt Marvel.

Now, the least of the evils is losing the W over MarvelDC, they are tied with 14-14.

But this also means DC is once again topping DB as having the most raw wins in DB, no longer making a tie.

They also now have 2 more losses than wins, at 22 wins and 24 losses, thus they are ranked 6-7th worst on multiple times used verse raw win/loss ratio.

And they just gained their 6th loss streak.

On statistics, last two eps hurt Marvel.

Now, the least of the evils is losing the W over MarvelDC, they are tied with 14-14.

But this also means DC is once again topping DB as having the most raw wins in DB, no longer making a tie.

They also now have 2 more losses than wins, at 22 wins and 24 losses, thus they are ranked 6-7th worst on multiple times used verse raw win/loss ratio.

And they just gained their 6th loss streak.
I didn't really mind Marvel or DC MUs, but Raven vs Phoenix has completely soured them for me.

No more capeshit.

I didn't really mind Marvel or DC MUs, but Raven vs Phoenix has completely soured them for me.

No more capeshit.
Yes channel the Chaos magic and make it reality.

Dont you guys want Marvel and DC characters are stats equal moment #6?
It's so ironic DB are equalizing stats now after VSBW have being doing it for years (albeit speed is the only stat that can be equalized in terms of Vs threads that can be added to the profiles).

Not if we're gonna get results like this
Tbh if shit like this keep happening folks can stop asking for Goku vs Superman 3 and other DB vs Capeshit fights
Seriously, I was excited for this match to happen. I didn't care about research so much as getting to see good animation that properly respected both characters.

Now the winds been knocked out of me. I'm actually dreading Kyle vs Simon now.

I can respect certain comics characters and MUs. Galactus vs Unicron is a yes.

But I was already tired of most of them. How many Marvel vs DC do we even have left? A bunch of Bats and Spidey rogues gallery fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back