• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
give it a week or two
give it a few days
a week? it's gonna beat it by tomorrow
How long does Brandon take to do his commissions? I know @WeeklyBattles has been waiting a minute for his to be done.
I comm him in March and still haven't received anything and based on his discord, he still hasn't started the March round so.....it will probably be a while. I don't blame him though, he's dealing with a lot of IRL stuff rn, I am just going to have to wait.

Therewolf on the other hand, said my comm should be ready to go by next week so that's good and I commed him back in June.

The oxygen club be looking

Who would be a good MU for Cyborg?
I personally want Chise (Saikano), but I am sure Saikano is a bigger WHO member than Lucy (Elfen Lied) in the west, despite both are in the same genre in Japan.

Generally quite some people only have Android 17 in mind when it comes to the opponent for Victor Stone. And that even this is a mismatch and is not even about power and hax differences.

There are people suggesting Franky and Genos. And you know these are mismatches bigger than vs Android 17.

Alita is another choice but she is usually pit against 2B or Motoko Kusanagi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back