• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that FFH is kinda like the fire emblem version of Dissidia? It's canon but the characters in the game don't scale back to their normal selfs from their own games or something. I dunno I've played like 2 fire emblems so I could be way off the mark.
I heard scaling FE characters to their FEH counterparts is apparently easier to justify than scaling FF characters to their Dissidia counterparts, though how accurate that is I'm not entirely sure.

Well calling FFH its own canon would be good enough.

Which reminds us: which characters should receive FFH scaling when it comes to Death Battle?

For instance Dimitri is not having FFH scaling.
The list of suggested material includes 'A third thing probably'

Dimitri's only appeared in so much Media, there'snot many options for what the third thing can even be. I won't be surprised if Heroes gets Black Box'd with: "Yeah this exists but it's overkill"

Unless they touch on the guts cross scale with smt, I don't think they explain too much why it doesn't occupy heroes.. and just to say that Dimitri would potentially get just as crazy stuff as the hypothetical guts with smt.

Ok, so like Marvel experts.

Ignoring stats because they can wank em, does Phoenix have concrete feats of both destroying souls & resisting similar shit? Besides common sense :V
The Phoenix has soul feats and stuff, his fire can melt Thor's soul... and apparently resistance to ghost Rider hellfire, but apparently doesn't reach raven's soul levels.

I heard that FFH is kinda like the fire emblem version of Dissidia? It's canon but the characters in the game don't scale back to their normal selfs from their own games or something. I dunno I've played like 2 fire emblems so I could be way off the mark.
We're still working that out, because there's a few things that make backscaling possible, and that's a disgusting can of worms we wrestled with and put down.

We'll probably have to get back to it eventually, but there's other revisions we need to do and only so many active people to do them.

I mean if we're power scaling how bad people smell...

TotK_Demon_King_Ganondorf_Artwork_2.png

Raven is a character that far stronger than most give credit for however it just when compared to the Phoenix at its utter peak it feels eh...

Like when you have the Beyonder go "nah I can't **** with the Phoenix in her domain she'll kill me"

It gives off a lot bad ideas and takes regarding Marvel and DC scaling and takes

But idc enough to talk about this I can't stand Cape shit debates let alone ones involving Dragon Ball with them

Does Guts like butts? Or do butts like Guts?
Super Duper Sumos! (Super Duper Sumos! Whoa!)
Super Duper Sumos! They've got Butts! And Guts!

Now you make me want a Super Duper Sumos matchup now. Who are their requested opponents?

That quite a lot of fans like Guts sure.

Sorry, no fancomics. Only pure original material
Well then how about Sugar Bits, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Arlokk the Atrocious, The Green Knight, Looking for Group, Dollar and Wolfe Trading Co, Pobre Pucho, Level 1 Housewife, Ennui Go, Newman, Love and Hex, DJ Gray, Hell Fists, Weekly Roll, Hell On Earth III, The Wotch, Charming, Zombie Roomie, Dragon Curse, Blue Chair/Shen/Owlturd/Bike ****, How To Cult 101, Whomp!, Elven, Crucible, The Masked Henchman, Businessman, Sen!, Sandra and Woo, Cyanide & Happiness, Fantasy x Grounds, Drunk Dragon, Two kind, Goblins, Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic, Pewfell, Nip and Tuck, The Blacksmith Shop, Nerf This, Sequential Art, Fey Winds, Freefall, Super Villinous, Castoff, Unsounded, Charby the Vampire, Badger Friends, Gobo Gazette, Romantically Apocalyptic, Culture Shock, Will Save World for Gold, Bear Nuts, Uberquest, Theseus, Dumb Quest, Trash Knight, Belzebubs, Least I Could Do, Trying Human, Space Teach, Harpy Gee, Public U. Art Club, Many Guys Do Many Things, For the love of Heaven N Hell, Trying Human, Devils Candy, Dragon's Burn, Tales of the Questor... I guess Girl Genius could count too since it became a web comic though it's now getting a game so eh.

Before you ask, I made the mistake of asking my older brother what web comics he reads and if I had to sit though him explaining every webcomic he's ever read for nearly 2 hours you all have to suffer as well.

Raven is a character that far stronger than most give credit for however it just when compared to the Phoenix at its utter peak it feels eh...

Like when you have the Beyonder go "nah I can't **** with the Phoenix in her domain she'll kill me"

It gives off a lot bad ideas and takes regarding Marvel and DC scaling and takes

But idc enough to talk about this I can't stand Cape shit debates let alone ones involving Dragon Ball with them
Give it about a year or so from now. Raven's probably gonna do some crazy shit with her in the comics that makes Phoenix look like a pansy.

Well then how about Sugar Bits, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Arlokk the Atrocious, The Green Knight, Looking for Group, Dollar and Wolfe Trading Co, Pobre Pucho, Level 1 Housewife, Ennui Go, Newman, Love and Hex, DJ Gray, Hell Fists, Weekly Roll, Hell On Earth III, The Wotch, Charming, Zombie Roomie, Dragon Curse, Blue Chair/Shen/Owlturd/Bike ****, How To Cult 101, Whomp!, Elven, Crucible, The Masked Henchman, Businessman, Sen!, Sandra and Woo, Cyanide & Happiness, Fantasy x Grounds, Drunk Dragon, Two kind, Goblins, Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic, Pewfell, Nip and Tuck, The Blacksmith Shop, Nerf This, Sequential Art, Fey Winds, Freefall, Super Villinous, Castoff, Unsounded, Charby the Vampire, Badger Friends, Gobo Gazette, Romantically Apocalyptic, Culture Shock, Will Save World for Gold, Bear Nuts, Uberquest, Theseus, Dumb Quest, Trash Knight, Belzebubs, Least I Could Do, Trying Human, Space Teach, Harpy Gee, Public U. Art Club, Many Guys Do Many Things, For the love of Heaven N Hell, Trying Human, Devils Candy, Dragon's Burn, Tales of the Questor... I guess Girl Genius could count too since it became a web comic though it's now getting a game so eh.
I'm not gonna read all of that so I'm going to say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back