• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways from Yates server on the upcoming Guts vs Dimitri track
image.png

image.png
the last track to be a Yates track features Logan on vocals for an episode with a character I really like was my favorite Death Battle track of all time

(said matchup also had the character I preferred be heavily believed to lose end up winning so hmm)

very excited for this

What was your commission again?
It's Rukia va Sakura
Music potential makes me accept this commission.

Also Rukia winning via standing totally still is pretty funny.
It's a vocal track with a female guest vocalist 🙌🏿
So we would be getting that instrumental only track first then the vocal track "some time later" right?
Eager to wait for the work to finally come out.

Also asking: I also remember Weekly got one his commission accepted. What was that matchup for and when was it accepted again?

Anyone actually speculation which DC vs non-Marvel matchup will be in Season 10? (Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger might be for Season 11)
My best guess would be John Constantine vs. Raidou Kazunoha. It would fit the Pentagram cypher if we don't get either Nero vs. Hellboy or Ghost Rider vs. Spawn.

It would appease those who were burned by Jean losing and it could be the second reminder to DC not being almighty powerful (first being Ant-Man vs. Atom)

Speaking of Fire Emblem...

Dimitri is getting one soon, quite sure ideas for Byleth, Edelgard and Rhea are getting their matchups for Death Battle (just for FETH, idras for some other FE characters are still floating around)...

Whom are Claude pit against usually? From what I see are usually ugly, boring stomps. (And I mean, Guts vs Dimitri is considered by many to be actually interesting and even hyped despite being a massive stomp.)

Starfire vs Nia Tepplin
One of the many DC vs non-Marvel matchups where a DC character is likely losing sure, but... Airing this before Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger? Wondering if this is actually a smart move.

Starfire has a handful of other opponents of choice - Marvel or not.
Blaze the Cat
Android 18
Firestar
Sailor Mars
Rivet
Krystal
Cinder Fall
Azula
My best guess would be John Constantine vs. Raidou Kazunoha. It would fit the Pentagram cypher if we don't get either Nero vs. Hellboy or Ghost Rider vs. Spawn.

It would appease those who were burned by Jean losing and it could be the second reminder to DC not being almighty powerful (first being Ant-Man vs. Atom)
Can see that coming, just not sure if it is Season 10.

Connections?
Naive and sweet alien princesses dissociated from their kingdoms due to an abusive and tyrannical family member (Lordgenome and Blackfire), crashed in front of inspiring boys they would eventually become lovers with (Dick Grayson and Simon), joined a team and become the heart of said team (Teen Titans and Dai-Gurren). Voiced by Hynden Walch. Purple.

One of the many DC vs non-Marvel matchups where a DC character is likely losing sure, but... Airing this before Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger? Wondering if this is actually a smart move.
I misread your comment and thought you were suggesting other DC vs Non-Marvel MUs that wasn't Kymon.

Naive and sweet alien princesses dissociated from their kingdoms due to an abusive and tyrannical family member (Lordgenome and Blackfire), crashed in front of inspiring boys they would eventually become lovers with (Dick Grayson and Simon), joined a team and become the heart of said team (Teen Titans and Dai-Gurren). Voiced by Hynden Walch. Purple.
Damn. That's good.

A list long enough.
Voiced by Hynden Walch? This is Raven vs Twilight Sparkle energy.
Will we have the same voice actor for these two combatants should it be a Death Battle episode?

I misread your comment and thought you were suggesting other DC vs Non-Marvel MUs that wasn't Kymon.
You are right that this is a DC vs Non-Marvel MUs that wasn't Kymon
Just this may not be for Season 10.

Wondering if it should be aired before or after Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger though. Which order (Korry vs Nia first or Kyle vs Simon first) would actually reap more aggregate clicks

Wondering if it should be aired before or after Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger though. Which order (Korry vs Nia first or Kyle vs Simon first) would actually reap more aggregate clicks
I think it depends on who wins? If Simon wins the fight, then Kory vs. Nia could come after. If Kyle wins, have it happen before KvS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back