• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Raven should have won and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I want her to crush me with her thighs
ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 28

So is everyone agreeing that Ravenix is false. As well as the research being needlessly complicated?

Anyone who has a good enough grasp of the DC/Marvel cosmology and doesn't think any DC cosmic > entirety of Marvel.
Oh btw there is no chance Simon beats Kyle anymore with that kind of scaling lmao

Kinda killed my enthusiasm for it. Soon we'll have casuals going "DC heralds solo fiction, no diff".

Give me street level fights back.

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff alright, you asked for it.
Raven, the first goth girlfriend many folks had in their childhood. And Jean Grey, the girl who's moaning in the X-men cartoon likely awakened something in numerous folks.
When it comes to comic book heroines, none have ever reached the type of uhh... popularity as much as these two girls.
He's **** and I'm Coomstick, and it's our job to analyze their measurements, sex appeal, and fanart to figure out who would win...
a Sex Battle.
I finally finished the post "battle" analysis, beware as it's not for the feint of heart.
KO!!!!!!
Coomstick: You know ****, I never get used to how flexible birds can get in these situations.

****: There was a LOT going on here, both girls have been childhood crushes for a long time, and both end up having certain phases that make them dominant in more than one ways. However, what it c#ms down to, is a combination of numbers and data.

Coomstick: For starters, when it c#ms to overall fanart, Raven takes the “cake”. Regardless of what website you look up, NSFW or otherwise, Raven outnumbers Jean Grey 10:1, and that’s even including her Dark Phoenix form, which is literal Dommy Mommy status.

****: And while Jean Grey’s waist is nothing to scoff at, Raven’s Bust, Hips, and Cup size are simply too much for Jean to handle.

Coomstick: But that’s not all that is going for Raven. While Jean Grey is 5’6”, Raven is confirmed 5’11”, and as any wise man once said, a taller woman instantly has better sex appeal than others.

****: Now I know what some of you might be thinking, “Can’t the Phoenix Force stomp by virtue of its dominatrix behavior compared to Jean’s “s#bmissive and br@@dable” status”? While true that the Phoenix Force gives Jean a step up, this pales in comparison to Raven’s constant goth behavior, and somewhat tomboyish attitude, which gives just the edge she needed to win this “battle”.

****: Jean Grey is one of the sexiest heroines in all of fiction, but all of that is nothing compared to Raven’s personality, measurements, and good ole fanart.

Coomstick: While Jean Grey was certainly X-quisite, Raven’s advantages were all in “Zinthos” with each other.

****: The winner, is Raven.

Don't ask me how I know the measurements, I know a guy.

Oh looks like Raven stomps harder against Phoenix in some departments than we think.

That said, only pre-flashpoint Raven is 5'11". Post-Flashpoint Raven is 5'6" just like Jean Grey. However it is still remarked that Raven has more varieties in styles of costumes and clothing, making her more attacctive.

She is popular because of that Teen Titans cartoon from the early 2000s. Everyone before 2002 should be in their 20s by now.
Teen Titans. Meanwhile Jean doesn't seem to have a super beloved adaptation so she isn't as popular outside the comic book fandom.
I mean, she appeared in X-Men TAS, that's a beloved adaptation, though she is probably the lamest character in the show, not counting Morph
There was also that cartoon called X:Men Evolution that was also from the 2000s. Then again I think people were more into Rogue's design.
Horny jail warden getting really busy

Anyone who has a good enough grasp of the DC/Marvel cosmology and doesn't think any DC cosmic > entirety of Marvel.
I really don't think I care for the cosmology for either because at some point, the scales are going to shift for years to come.

Kinda killed my enthusiasm for it. Soon we'll have casuals going "DC heralds solo fiction, no diff".

Hey, hey. There's a chance the fight will push the boundaries of season finales as well as the soundtrack being a banger.

And you'll never know, they might give Simon the W depending on who's doubts the research and the level of info they find.

i dread the salt over it
Looking into the giant monsters in different Fire Emblem series
Looking into that medieval punk nuclear missile called Javelin of Light
Looking into lightning and even light based attacks
Looking into Ike, Corrin, Marth and Byleth in B tier, Chrom in A tier, Lucina and Roy in A+ tier...

I personally find it hard to call Fire Emblem weak even by visuals

Well looking into Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers... I think you may wish to redraft your wish again.

DC heralds may not solo fiction, but yeah DC deities and skyfathers may actually do.

Unless you want fan fiction to step in (or have another crazier verse to step in - then people would tell for another verse to beat that verse)

I really don't think I care for the cosmology for either because at some point, the scales are going to shift for years to come.

Hey, hey. There's a chance the fight will push the boundaries of season finales as well as the soundtrack being a banger.

And you'll never know, they might give Simon the W depending on who's doubts the research and the level of info they find.
Well Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger will be a banger no matter the verdict.

... Looking into how Raven vs Phoenix gets 865,537 views in almost 2 days...

Anyone actually speculation which DC vs non-Marvel matchup will be in Season 10? (Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger might be for Season 11)

Twilight obviously wins because she has the one hax even 1-A Raven lacks a resistance towards: Broadway Force
The most interesting thing about both of Raven’s fights is that unlike Phoenix (according to her analysis at least), Twilight actually has significant resistance to empathetic and soul manipulation along with some existence erasure spells. That’s the funniest realization I had that if Twi had equal stats to Raven and Phoenix, she could possibly outhax them. It’s embarrassing for Jean though, imagine your writers giving you every power in the book except for a relatively common one in capeshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back