• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SCPbros.....not like this
image.png
Please tell me thats a -J SCP

SCP has a bad habit of making joke SCPs canon. RPC would NEVER.

Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro and Jon Talbain vs Sabrewulf got privated on youtube. Now the only way to watch them is through the Rooster Teeth website.
Jon Talbain vs Sabrewulf fight is gory I can understand.
But why Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro? Is it even offensive or suggestive in what sense?
Anyway rip

It's not a J. From what I can gather, it's an SCP set in the Broken Masquerade canon and is the result of an in universe Make-A-Wish kid's request. Though you wouldn't know any of that from the page itself.
This is why RPC is better. It doesn't have these stupidass joke OCs as canon characters.

Could a Stand resist the Force?
Can the stand user resist the Force to which extent?

I’m so glad they’re considering this MU
Time flies it is Wednesday morning in Singapore and Tuesday night in New York already.

Oh

685,150 views Premiered 22 hours ago

Unlikely rushing to 1 mil clicks in 24 hours pal.

776,396 views Premiered Aug 1, 2023
Still remaining its decelerating momentum.

Got around to watching it.

Holy **** they really argued that Raven > Marvel.

Lol, lmao even.

It seems these DC vs Marvel cosmic battles are just lazy. They essentially just gloss over the stats and be like "yeah, they're equal" and decide based on hax. Not only is it lazy, it's just wrong.

But Raven is a better character, so I don't care much.
Facts lol

Lol, lmao even.

It seems these DC vs Marvel cosmic battles are just lazy. They essentially just gloss over the stats and be like "yeah, they're equal" and decide based on hax. Not only is it lazy, it's just wrong.

I said this earlier: I don't think it's not whether or not DC and Marvel cosmology are equal in scale, it's whether or not their characters scale to a certain capacity.

Lol, lmao even.

Honestly there better off not doing anymore cosmic Marvel vs DC fights for the rest of the season cause it just gonna be more or a mess at this point and cause more headache's

Not on the first loop. The loop has to be set first for events to become part of the loop. It’s how Hayato was brought back to life, if Kira uses BTD and reverses back before he was sucked into the TV, the fight will not have happened and will not repeat.
I hope its Kira vs Adachi. Bites the Dust is actually a fuckery that adds a bit of uncertainty to the match. Adachi is most certainly going to push Kira into a TV to start the fight and whoop Kira so time reversal could help shift the fight back into the real world where Kira has the upper hand.

Adachi might go for his usual kill method of having the victim's Shadow destroy them only for Kira to use it to trigger Bites the Dust. It would be a cool moment and reminiscent of "Time, huh?", except Kira might still lose if the crew buys certain theories about Personas working irl.
I honestly don’t think Bites the dust would really help Kira cause
1. He likely wouldn’t be able to get it off since Adachi could just bum rush him with shadows forcing him to focus on defending himself and likely disarming BTD
And 2. Kira isn’t aware of BTD loops usually so the same events could happen to Kira that brought him into the TV. Even if he was the loop would likely still bring Kira into the TV as it keeps effects of certain abilities.

Raven has won against Twilight Sparkle, but she does not win against Jean.

Speaking of fight animation, it looks as if White Raven stomps PF.
Raven winning against Phoenix would now just make MLP fans roaring for Discord stomping against Bill Cipher and Gravity Falls fans hard. Like "kill every last one of them" hard.

"A Guts W is based would be based alongside a banging ost......if it'll happen lol"
A Guts L and a Dimitri pyrrhic W will be just fitting with a banging battle track... which will very likely happen lol

Off topic: do you think the crew just want to put loose connections on the ciphers just to tease fans (not calling them trolls) - after all "what's the fun in making sense"?

Oh btw there is no chance Simon beats Kyle anymore with that kind of scaling lmao
But now TTGL fans just want a fight with Simon vs Kyle already...
BTW which Raven does Starfire scale from? Starfire may win against Nia. Which should be what the TTGL fans are worrying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back