• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ngl the discussion we had over
guts_vs_dimitri___three_berserks_by_taurock_dg4c631-fullview.jpg
df92erq-5cd9c03d-fcdc-41b1-9a49-cb367c534bed.png
**** it, Dimitri vs Clare, none of you guys get to be happy

So, if there’s a Jojo or Dragon ball battle this season, what are your bets on it
I hope its Kira vs Adachi. Bites the Dust is actually a fuckery that adds a bit of uncertainty to the match. Adachi is most certainly going to push Kira into a TV to start the fight and whoop Kira so time reversal could help shift the fight back into the real world where Kira has the upper hand.

Adachi might go for his usual kill method of having the victim's Shadow destroy them only for Kira to use it to trigger Bites the Dust. It would be a cool moment and reminiscent of "Time, huh?", except Kira might still lose if the crew buys certain theories about Personas working irl.

I hope its Kira vs Adachi. Bites the Dust is actually a fuckery that adds a bit of uncertainty to the match. Adachi is most certainly going to push Kira into a TV to start the fight and whoop Kira so time reversal could help shift the fight back into the real world where Kira has the upper hand.

Adachi might go for his usual kill method of having the victim's Shadow destroy them only for Kira to use it to trigger Bites the Dust. It would be a cool moment and reminiscent of "Time, huh?", except Kira might still lose if the crew buys certain theories about Personas working irl.
That sounds so cool

It’d also probably be bad for Kira if they buy uni adachi
Ontop of Adachi just having an army of shadows

Last edited:

You know bites the dust is situational and events that happened will still happen

Not
You know bites the dust is situational and events that happened will still happen
Not on the first loop. The loop has to be set first for events to become part of the loop. It’s how Hayato was brought back to life, if Kira uses BTD and reverses back before he was sucked into the TV, the fight will not have happened and will not repeat.

This is stupid. If there's no consistency in their arguments then what's the point of even making the arguments in the first place? That last sentence is especially dumb because having Raven win is implying that every hellspawn in DC can solo Marvel's cosmology regardless of context.
IMG_7265.png
House of M Wanda affected the entire Omniverse, which in Marvel terms is all of fiction, every fictional verse that exists is part of the Omniverse including DC and every other fictional property

House of M Wanda <<<<<< Current Wanda <<<< White Crown Phoenix <<< Base Raven

Therefore Raven casually solos fiction by DB's logic

Last edited:
House of M Wanda affected the entire Omniverse, which in Marvel terms is all of fiction, every fictional verse that exists is part of the Omniverse including DC and every other fictional property

House of M Wanda <<<<<< Current Wanda <<<< White Crown Phoenix <<< Base Raven

Therefore Raven casually solos fiction by DB's logic
It sounds more like marvels speaking out of their ass
"According to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Alternate Universes, "It includes every single literary work, television show, movie, urban legend, universe, realm, etc. ever. It includes everyone from Popeye to Rocky Balboa to Ronald Reagan to Romeo and Juliet to Luke Skywalker to Snoopy to Jay and Silent Bob, etc.""
For once I agree with Weekly.......what a strange world I've entered.
lol Capeshitters can unironically argue their highest tiers solo fiction if they wanted to
Capeshit cosmology was a mistake
SCPbros.....not like this
image.png
I am supporting Raven and Zatanna beating Phoenix and Wanda even harder now because what even is this schoolyard “I win infinity+1 no take backs” horseshit? And why are we giving it the time of day?

Back