• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Better to call him out for, out of the 100 fights he put out, 5 or 4 are really good.
Literally this. Watching Rewind Rumble or Animation Rewind is like russian roulette but 5 chambers are filled with the worst things imaginable since Animation Rewind gets a random crackhead from the streets to animate those 1 fps videos

And the rest is filled with decent episodes or stuff that's better than Death Battle.

This has been my experience as being a fan of animation rewind for nearly a decade.

Prefer this over Robotboy vs Jenny since Robotboy’s a bit of a who
IMG_0581.webp

This is stupid. If there's no consistency in their arguments then what's the point of even making the arguments in the first place? That last sentence is especially dumb because having Raven win is implying that every hellspawn in DC can solo Marvel's cosmology regardless of context.
IMG_7265.png
So they constantly change, then it means those like black adam vs apocalypse could have gone different then?

Yeah some of the thing here feels wack.

At the same time after being fine VaderObito, it feels odd being on opposite sides now lol

Oh hey on that, in which category do you belong?:
  • A: VaderObito & PhoenixRaven are right
  • B: VaderObito is right & PhoenixRaven is wrong
  • C: VaderObito is wrong & PhoenixRaven is right
  • D: VaderObito & PhoenixRaven are wrong

Something I found kind of weird is that the mental resistance scaling they use with Superman implies that the HIVE Queen is multiversal, at least when it comes to mind hax. They say he can resist mental control from "dudes who can destroy the multiverse" and show a scan of Superman talking about Parallax and then scale Raven to that by saying that she resisted mind hax from the HIVE Queen who managed to mind control Superman.
Then it is a typical cross scaling.

At the same time after being fine VaderObito, it feels odd being on opposite sides now lol

B

I belong to a secret fifth category

in between A Team and D Team but I believe we should not beat the dead horse for now.

This is stupid. If there's no consistency in their arguments then what's the point of even making the arguments in the first place? That last sentence is especially dumb because having Raven win is implying that every hellspawn in DC can solo Marvel's cosmology regardless of context.
IMG_7265.png
This is more like a disclaimer that Death Battle research crew may have different opinions over different time.

And they can brush their errors and inconsistencies by making it a show where Wiz and Boomstick are doing the research.

Made another TN for Guts vs Conan, you Guts vs Clare fans will never understand my pain, at least your MU had a chance to happen (And most likely will happen because DB fans now like bringing back characters for no reason), my fav match for him never had the chance to happen.
image.png

I'm B & D. While I believe Vader should have one, I agree that it is a decisive victory regardless who wins.

Raven should've been cooked into rotisserie chicken by Phoenix.

D

IMG_7265.png
At this point I am better off asking random comic nerds about who would win because at least they would have consistent answers.

I'm team B, you can't look at my eyes and seriously admit that Star Wars characters beat Naruto characters.

recently rewatched Guts vs Nightmare fight
it was ok but nothing special
but damn it was funny how nightmare literally merked guts in every relevant manner.

sure it felt good to see Guts win but man was it wrong and did add to the whole idea guts could fight ****** that would outright past him

Is it funny how everyone has turned into Merlina the Wizard in some way or other

BTW

685,150 views Premiered 22 hours ago

Unlikely rushing to 1 mil clicks in 24 hours pal.

Can people please stop posting screenshots from the official server without all the context?

Not having the full discussion really does remove a lot of the contextual reasoning and further information. Heck screenshots aren't supposed to be posted in the first place according to the rules from there.

Unless Raven is just objectively the weakest hellspawn in DC I don't see how that implies that every single one solos Marvel regardless of the context.
As I've said before, it's not whether or not DC and Marvel cosmology are equal in scale, it's whether or not their characters scale to a certain capacity.

Is it funny how everyone has turned into Merlina the Wizard in some way or other

BTW

685,150 views Premiered 22 hours ago

Unlikely rushing to 1 mil clicks in 24 hours pal.

its doing better than most episodes this season actually, but there's no way anybody thought it would get 1mil in less than a day. lol

recently rewatched Guts vs Nightmare fight
it was ok but nothing special
but damn it was funny how nightmare literally merked guts in every relevant manner.

sure it felt good to see Guts win but man was it wrong and did add to the whole idea guts could fight ****** that would outright past him
Thats why selling the idea a character can handle someone due to death battle just misinforms them badly

One dude from a channel discord that isnt about vs debating tried hard to tell me how guts can really win cuz of that fight reasons, along whatever gods or something in berserk being universal or some shit

Back