• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering not even the Fire Emblem reddit thinks their guy wins, casuals won't buy him being the almighty unbeatable does this everyday Guts. Not a good idea to piss off the casual audience by making Guts lose to some Fire Emblem nobody ngl. The view counts for this season has been low already.

Considering not even the Fire Emblem reddit thinks their guy wins, casuals won't buy him being the almighty unbeatable does this everyday Guts. Not a good idea to piss off the casual audience by making Guts lose to some Fire Emblem nobody ngl. The view counts for this season has been low already.
That reminds me

ChosenBorn-1.7Mil
DarthBito-1.6Mil
Antom-1.6Mil
StitchRocket-1.4mil
KillSaka-990k
As of now

Would be funny if Guts somehow wins, 3 underdog Ws in a row let's goooooo

I'll be honest, do you think casuals give a shit?

Death battle already has a dubious reputation since Superman vs Goku, Ben vs Hal only increased this and then we have dio vs Alucard where the OP reputation made this even stronger, people haven't stopped consuming death battle, because if gust loses we will have a 2 week salt fountain with loud Berserk fans and already, no one will remember other than memes making fun of this minority, lets be honest gust was going to get killed no matter who you put him against, even Kirito, his more shitty choice stomps him.

Death battle already has a dubious reputation since Superman vs Goku, Ben vs Hal only increased this and then we have dio vs Alucard where the OP reputation made this even stronger, people haven't stopped consuming death battle, because if gust loses we will have a 2 week salt fountain with loud Berserk fans and already, no one will remember other than memes making fun of this minority, lets be honest gust was going to get killed no matter who you put him against, even Kirito, his more shitty choice stomps him.
Pretty much the man dies in all his MU

I really don't give a shit that it's Dimitri, if and only if Clare gets her time to shine later. Claymore is GOATed.

This means that my preferred MU for her is still possible
9acjenme9n6b1.jpg

i suppose Kirito would be a worse option for Guts L lol, but sure, I see your point.

I agree, casuals won't change their minds if Death Battle is correct in their eyes or not. They will still be bitching about things like Ben vs Hal and Toph vs Gaara.

Casuals are petty, they still haven't forgotten those episodes, despite how many years have passed.

So it would be better if Death Battle stops caring about the backlash of their conclusions if they come from casuals. Casuals will still be angry at Death Battle, even if they recently spit Ws or Ls.

@BlackDarkness679 how about you provide examples instead of just making a general claim then? Also some fatalities are canonical, not all of them. You’d need to prove Cetrion’s fatality is something that canonically happened in the story.

Ah yes, calling me close minded is surely gonna help you convince me that you’re right and not at all gonna make me take you less seriously. Also if that feat is viable, how about you make a CRT for it and discuss it?

And yet Shao Kahn somehow got Blaze’s power despite the fact it was supposed to be Taven in the Midway era, which was never explained unless this is a completely different continuity.

Then by all means, discuss MK’s ratings. Because bitching about the ratings on another thread just makes you look petty as hell.

You clearly haven’t been on the wiki that long if you think a majority of folks on this site thinks like 2018 wiki, that was a different time back then.

So you didn’t bother reading Thor’s page at all? Or Hulk or Sentry or literally anyone comparable to base Thor at his peak. Congratulations you’ve just invalidated your point.

right here. And this is without the DC supporters doing a full on refute to his points that they’re not Universal or above btw so this whole “comics get the short end of the stick” argument doesn’t work these days

Just finished watching the ep, it was fine. Don't really care too much about it but the Phoenix's Death bit got a chuckle out of me. As for next time, i have no opinion on it sadly.

One thing remains: Is Raven actually more attractive than Phoenix?

Hell no

After watching Raven vs Phoenix on YouTube, I must say that it's the worst episode of this season.

The sprite puppetry and rigging looks awful, their expressions and mouth movements look disastrous.
The fight is boring and has a boring choreography, and overall this episode felt generic as hell.
The music is boring too.
There is nothing good about this episode, even the research sucks because why do you have a random character like Raven being as fast and as strong as the second-strongest Marvel character? Makes no sense.
Overall it's a 3/10, I hope Guts vs Fire Emblem guy does not disappoint.

Hell no

After watching Raven vs Phoenix on YouTube, I must say that it's the worst episode of this season.

The sprite puppetry and rigging looks awful, their expressions and mouth movements look disastrous.
The fight is boring and has a boring choreography, and overall this episode felt generic as hell.
The music is boring too.
There is nothing good about this episode, even the research sucks because why do you have a random character like Raven being as fast and as strong as the second-strongest Marvel character? Makes no sense.
Your dreams are like monkeys paw.

Hell no

The music is boring too.

Oh hey they used the old TN, that was better one lol

Phoenix vs Raven had good effects. Almost feel like it can get 8 via that.

Tho tbh and I dont care for either character and I kinda wanted more DC Ls but oh well its not that bad ep as a fight.

Anyway, I am glad this episode was pretty good plus Raven winning which makes this even better.
8/10.
Next time is pretty hype as I am going to check out Berserk and I am glad FE got its dues.

Back