• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So does this soft confirm that Kyle beats Simon? If Raven is considered equal in stats to WHR Phoenix then the only two results of Simon vs Kyle are that Kyle stomps Simon or that Simon can solo Marvel.

So does this soft confirm that Kyle beats Simon? If Raven is considered equal in stats to WHR Phoenix then the only two results of Simon vs Kyle are that Kyle stomps Simon or that Simon can solo Marvel.
Yeah with how casually DB scales characters to DC's entire omniversal cosmology I severely doubt Simon stands a chance anymore.

Yeah with how casually DB scales characters to DC's entire omniversal cosmology I severely doubt Simon stands a chance anymore.
What if I said Simon wins 👀

to be fair raidou has a much better chance than simon because smt is literally powerful enough to take on dc/marvel.
Frankly, Constantine shouldn't win. He's consistently shown to be outclassed by the higher tier magic users like Dr. Fate and Zatanna and he needs prep to even stand a chance. He's basically a rogue in D&D terms. His magic is strong but he gets by through outsmarting people instead of overpowering them.

Frankly, Constantine shouldn't win. He's consistently shown to be outclassed by the higher tier magic users like Dr. Fate and Zatanna and he needs prep to even stand a chance. He's basically a rogue in D&D terms. His magic is strong but he gets by through outsmarting people instead of overpowering them.
obviously it's constantine with preparation lol, that's the reason why most say he can win is because we're giving him a similar situation to batman with his hellbat, giving him optional equipment that in a fight he wouldn't have.

obviously it's constantine with preparation lol, that's the reason why most say he can win is because we're giving him a similar situation to batman with his hellbat, giving him optional equipment that in a fight he wouldn't have.
Those two don't feel like they're the same thing. The Hellbat is ready to go whenever Batman wants to use it. Constantine's prep is stuff like gathering magical artifacts, making deals with demons, and calling in favors; stuff that you can't just casually do in the middle of a fight.

So this basically hard confirms that Marvel high tiers will always lose against DC high and mid tiers. WHR Phoenix was the second or third strongest character in all of Marvel and it got beat by Raven of all people. This also means that anyone above Raven can solo all of Marvel's cosmology except for TOAA. The entire Marvel multiverse minus TOAA ate shit against a girl with infinite versions of herself.
As a Marvel fanboy, this lowkey stings. DC Heralds/Skyfathers are something else even if my technically more preferred character won. 2 Ls and a W for me involving that goth witch bitch.

I reserve the suspicion they'll just ignore heroes relic scaling entirely

Or go in the other direction and interpret Heroes T2 shit as canon

Who knows?
The Ultraguy guy does not include Heroes T2 shit as canon.

He does not include Engage or Heroes at all.

Who knows if it would be black boxed?

It would make Guts screwed harder but it matters not.

Damn, not even the Fire Emblem reddit is supporting their guy

I can smell the salt in two weeks 🧂
Salt mainly comes from Claymore fans not having Guts vs Clare (first) no matter the verdicts of Guts vs Clare and Guts vs Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd.

All fans can do is to wish Death Battle staff wank Dimitri as hard as they could such that Edelgard vs Kylo Ren and Anna vs Kecleon and other matchups of other FE characters get as good scalings as they could.

While casuals may hope for a decent UNBIASED research - like how Bolting is totally lightning and whether Hoarfrost from Rhea is light speed projectile or not. Oh the sweet Javelin of Light.

Last edited:
Those two don't feel like they're the same thing. The Hellbat is ready to go whenever Batman wants to use it. Constantine's prep is stuff like gathering magical artifacts, making deals with demons, and calling in favors; stuff that you can't just casually do in the middle of a fight.
and the hellbat isn't standard either, bruce can't just pull it out in a fight lol, nor is it a standard piece of equipment he always carries.

constantine gathering artifacts as he prepares is basically the only reason why john vs raidou is debatable in the first place.

Does this mean that Guts vs Dmitri is the Pentagram? Cause they both hunt demons or something? I don’t know anything about either character. Definitely gonna be the “Who?” Matchup of this season.

We’re never gonna have a DC Herald/Skyfather lose to non-Marcel, are we? Not even Marvel can consistently beat DC’s scaling.
I mean, does Spongebob Squarepants killing Aquaman count as a non-Marvel killing a DC herald?

Skyfathers and deities are still unscratched.

Some fans really want DC L against a non-Marvel so bad they want mismatches.
Raidou Kuzunoha XIV can do the job sure but the accumulated Ws of DC wins against non-Marvel are still massive.
Would throwing Zoom to I-No, Homura or even Bernkastel do? Jay Garrick vs that mheep mheep ostrich thing? Cyborg agaisnt KOS-MOS or Aleph?

Last edited:
Salt mainly comes from Claymore fans not having Guts vs Clare (first) no matter the verdicts of Guts vs Clare and Guts vs Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd.

Listen all I'm sayin is that if their gonna do a "who?" matchup for Guts then at least do the one that has more connections (IE Clare)

Normies aren't gonna know who either Clare or Dimitri are so go with the better matchup for ***** sake

Also from what I here Dimitri is even more of a stomp then Clare is

Listen all I'm sayin is that if their gonna do a "who?" matchup for Guts then at least do the one that has more connections (IE Clare)

Normies aren't gonna know who either Clare or Dimitri are so go with the better matchup for ***** sake

Also from what I here Dimitri is even more of a stomp then Clare is
Well one of the reasons they went with
Dimitri Because he had 3d model and even arguing who argument let's be real Clare is a far bigger who than Dimitri who's carried by fire emblem brand meanwhile Clare is legit who tier by this point

image-2.png

No ******* way yall are trying to cope your way into thinking that Berserk and Fire Emblem are "who" franchises LMAO

Reminds me of when the DB community tried to pretend that Sauron and LotR are totally obscure and unknown.
To be fair, FE ain't a who but Dimitri himself arguably is. Most casuals would only tune in for "the ones from Super Smash Bros" if you ask me.

Also Clare is just a fun character and I am biased against FE leave me alo-

To be fair, FE ain't a who but Dimitri himself arguably is. Most casuals would only tune in for "the ones from Super Smash Bros" if you ask me.

isn't he one of the most popular character out the game like yeah he ain't a big name but hardly lacking big time where series he's from

Pretty sure 3H is the best selling FE game of all time. So, maybe not quite Smash Bros level of fame, but far from "who" territory. Yall really gotta start saving that word for like, obscure isekai light novel characters or whatever. Also I would've preferred Clare too but I get why Dimitri was picked.

No ******* way yall are trying to cope your way into thinking that Berserk and Fire Emblem are "who" franchises LMAO

Reminds me of when the DB community tried to pretend that Sauron and LotR are totally obscure and unknown.
"Oh yeah! everyone knows Carlyth the 13th from Fire Emblem 24!" - Said no-one ever

Fire Emblem is hard carried cause their the series that made Smash Bros fans shit their pants cause like 15 of their characters got into Smash

That's how everyone knows them, from Smash

Your smoking copium if you think this dude is even kinda well known outside of the smelliest of weebs

image-2.png
Lazy hacks

Pretty sure 3H is the best selling FE game of all time. So, maybe not quite Smash Bros level of fame, but far from "who" territory. Yall really gotta start saving that word for like, obscure isekai light novel characters or whatever. Also I would've preferred Clare too but I get why Dimitri was picked.
Let's be fair here, being the best selling FE game of all time isn't that big of an achievement. The games sold so poorly that the entire IP was gonna be cancelled had Awakening not sold as well as it did.

FE3H sold millions of copies, has been talked about constantly for like ******* years all online everywhere (its literally a meme that 3H discourse is completely inescapable) and Dimitri is one of the three main characters of the game lol. He's absolutely nowhere near who territory. Maybe not absolutely mainstream but we really need to re-evaluate what the **** a who even is.

And if someone tries to tell me Guts is a ******* who I don't know how people expect to get anything besides the most mainstream of franchises. Have fun with nothing but DC/Marvel and mainstream anime lol.

Back