• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Brandon choose my mu!
Rukia vs Sakura 🌸❄️
Yup. Got a guest female vocalist and a detailed track art.
Nice to hear.

jhhB6ms_SF7XMWfbk0NUTGIw0-TfmxlLTiSpuNQ8kE9UBjAFClqNCo86M0qODE6u55-PBYUJI69H=s555-c-fcrop64=1,11000000eeffffff-nd-v1

Make me wish that DB going to make Ei vs Jack and make her lose for meme sake and make Genshin fans on outrage because of that
Well MK Raiden, MG Raiden and Genshin Impact Raiden actually are requested to fight one another.

And while MG Raiden returned and lost to Excalibur (Warframe) after cheating the W from Wolverine, MK Raiden has yet to come back after losing to Thor. Genshin Impact Raiden may actually fit in.

Just for whatever sake: Does MK Raiden actually win? I have heard that some crazy upgrades Genshin Impact are happening.

Last edited:
jhhB6ms_SF7XMWfbk0NUTGIw0-TfmxlLTiSpuNQ8kE9UBjAFClqNCo86M0qODE6u55-PBYUJI69H=s555-c-fcrop64=1,11000000eeffffff-nd-v1

Make me wish that DB going to make Ei vs Jack and make her lose for meme sake and make Genshin fans on outrage because of that
If Raiden must take a W, at least make it feel good, Raiden vs Raiden is garbage lol... even mecha Godzilla is funnier.

I guess I'm the funny guy but like I said, Mu with the goal to make fun of something seem to me.. eh.

Just for whatever sake: Does MK Raiden actually win? I have heard that some crazy upgrades Genshin Impact are happening.

For now nothing, I've heard of planet level for archons, but nobody really says anything, so Raiden for now stays with the island level stuff.

(Unless hoyo makes in the future canon the scale with honkai, technically depending can give him planet level to multiversal level I guess).

If Raiden must take a W, at least make it feel good, Raiden vs Raiden is garbage lol... even mecha Godzilla is funnier.

I guess I'm the funny guy but like I said, Mu with the goal to make fun of something seem to me.. eh.
Well if you don't want Ei lose against Jack for meme sake, there's Scaramouche/Wanderer that you have no problem for him to take so many spite L
For now nothing, I've heard of planet level for archons, but nobody really says anything, so Raiden for now stays with the island level stuff.
If Star Level stuff was rejected hard, then planet level Genshin is no good neither

Well if you don't want Ei lose against Jack for meme sake, there's Scaramouche/Wanderer that you have no problem for him to take so many spite L

If Star Level stuff was rejected hard, then planet level Genshin is no good neither
If I want ei to lose let it be with a good mu lol, Raiden is a waste for both, that's the problem really, Make it a dbx though and I'll buy it, why it would be more fun to see the vote between the die hard Genshin haters vs. the obsessive fans.

I generally don't mind L's in any particular verse, I already said I think it would be just as childish as giving an easy W to a series, I enjoy L's when they are Mu fun.

Right, I remember the attempt to take to star level (if that happened I swear I was going to convert guardian Tale to planet level just for that lol) The only relevant upgrade is if the traveler gets the island level.

Killua fans should go f*ck themselves. First posting Misaka p*rn gore now this

Has anyone been over interpreting this?
That suspected Killua fan is apparently just trying to comfort the one who apparently grieved over a pet dog just passed away. In a quite jerky way I may say.

By saying that "Karma is a *****" one can just mean "Life can be difficult pal just don't get too attached to the grief and recover and move on".

Last edited:
That suspected Killua fan is apparently just trying to comfort the one who apparently grieved over a pet dog just passed away. In a quite jerky way I may say.

By saying that "Karma is a *****" one can just mean "Life can be difficult pal just recover and move on".
I doubt it, it's as simple as thinking a little "karma is a bitch" sounds horrible in this situation, and a little thought easily tells you that the guy if he really didn't mean any harm would have said "sorry for the loss, oh, I'm so sorry for the situation." it's easy as saying that.

By saying that "Karma is a *****" one can just mean "Life can be difficult pal just don't get too attached to the grief and recover and move on".
what

Your interpretation doesn’t make sense, he’s obviously just being a jerk

I checked the account, he ain't comforting. In fact he has another account that involves Xeno Trunks.

I doubt it, it's as simple as thinking a little "karma is a bitch" sounds horrible in this situation, and a little thought easily tells you that the guy if he really didn't mean any harm would have said "sorry for the loss, oh, I'm so sorry for the situation." it's easy as saying that.
what

Your interpretation doesn’t make sense, he’s obviously just being a jerk
I checked the account, he ain't comforting. In fact he has another account that involves Xeno Trunks.
Then poor for that jerk.

In Chinese youngsters communities it is actually quite common to express comfort and concern in such a jerky way.

Looks like the above mentioned case is not one.

Random thought Waldo vs Pandaman.
Connections? Why this is a matchup? And are you actually talking about that Waldo from Where's Waldo versus that Pandaman from One Piece?

Will she? Island level Ei would mob the floor with Raiden who performed a 100 kilotons of TNT feat on slicing through a building size Metal Gear RAY.
Still loses to a planet level MK Raiden tho

Will she? Island level Ei would mob the floor with Raiden who performed a 100 kilotons of TNT feat on slicing through a building size Metal Gear RAY.
Still loses to a planet level MK Raiden tho
Speed blitz and durability negation is f***ing busted for Jack
In fact, that's how she's lose so badly against him: https://vsbattles.com/threads/raiden-genshin-impact-vs-raiden-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.138538/

So yeah, "Ei would mob the floor with Raiden" my a**
Also Planet Level MK Raiden is considered as an outlier so nope

Back