• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just for whatever sake: Does MK Raiden actually win? I have heard that some crazy upgrades Genshin Impact are happening.
if you give him the feat he has in the MK comic where a combined attack from him and Fujin shake infinity and is compared to the power of the Big Bang then yes but if not then no if he's not given fatality scaling

The main argument for Raiden winning is just like he might be faster and he can dura neg. I don’t know Shoguns speed and I don’t know her abilities so I have to take everyone else’s word

Are we sure he can actually interact with her?
The interact thing was non-combat applicable iirc since it exist on different realm
GI Raiden also has dura neg and could time stop
Yeah but the thing is Jack is even more faster so she's likely dead before she even doing that

image0.jpg
legit what

Ngl measuring the amount of connections via wordcount actually makes some sense. I can't think of many cases where a character having 300 words of connections has less connections than one with 100
In theory (and in some cases) fans can try to prolong a list of connections in order to make a MU seem valid when it might not be.

For me, the most important things are either a single well defined theme or the MU being a notable rivalry.

So I got me Pikmin 4 and have become obsessed with it, so I was curious... are there any Pikmin MUs out there? I thought I saw Olimar vs Chibi-Robo at one point, though I'm not sure...

So I got me Pikmin 4 and have become obsessed with it, so I was curious... are there any Pikmin MUs out there? I thought I saw Olimar vs Chibi-Robo at one point, though I'm not sure...
To add to that, I found this just now:

And if you wanna ignore the fact that Olimar is super tiny, maybe you could do bomber man vs him?

I’ve spent years trying to find a solid MU for Olimar tbh. Chibi-Robo is the old one but there’s not much to it and funnily enough it’d be a giant fight for Olimar. Not super into the Tinykin option.

Me and Grey have an in joke of Olimar vs Issun from Okami. It probably doesn’t work but it’s really funny to think about.

Also yeah I’ve been gone cause I’ve been 100%’ing Pikmin 4. I waited a decade for this ******* game and it was just about everything I could’ve wished for. Definitely give it a shot if you have any interest in it, I think it’s one of the best games on the Switch. It’s probably my number 1, between it and Kirby and the Forgotten Land.

Big news:
Tencent has acquired Visual Arts, the parent company of AIR, Clannad, and Kanon developer Key, the companies announced.

This may mean more hentai games visual novels getting into Death Battle.
Oh I should totally mention that subsidiaries, joint ventures, associates and "other investments" and "strategic partners" of Tencent are surprisingly supportive towards Death Battle.
I sensed manipulation and subversion.

By the way, do you think that JeanRaven will become next Wanda******tanna?

Yeah Olimar’s size and the fact he’s by nature an army fight makes it tough to get an MU for him cause meeting those two criteria makes a surprisingly difficult
Small size - not the first time we meet small size characters
Can always summon a squad to an army to fight along - not the first time we meet such characters
Both - (quite challenging)

I sensed manipulation and subversion.
Given Rooster Teeth actually having cooperation with Arc System Works and even Shaft, Tencent (despite being a global PRC corporation) may actually have competitors in the acquisition.

By the way, do you think that JeanRaven will become next Wanda******tanna?
Maybe. It will be in between WandaTanna and ApocAdam.

What surprises me is that this music is produced by Therewolf Media this time (information provided by Death Battle Wiki). I personally expected Brandon Yates be participating, given his involvement in RavenTwilight.

I'm sure Ravenix won't be like Scatanna.
How "won't be like" will it be?

Say, Ravenix and Scatanna both involved battles of Marvel vs DC extremely powerful magical superheroines born with psychic abilities who can tap into arguably skyfather or even deity level attack potencies.

Last edited:

This is particularly weirdly matching despite clashing styles

I love the sprite art of this MU with Tooru jamming out to music and Makima fuming right behind him. It’s like that one meme “oh **** he’s got his AirPods in”
You talking about this one? Made by Origin btw
Fmnw0U9XgA42OyI.jpg

Prolly one of Makima best MU beside her against Gojo
And the music is f***ing slap
Real question: how you feel about this Makima vs Tooru music compared to... This Makima vs Satoru Gojo music

Imma be honest, this MU kinda not my fav, Tooru literally has no animation potential
Right animation potential is limited because animation is not yet out.

And yeah people still want Gojima more. At least for the actual matchup.

Back