• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, I am not even given a warning other than vague "bigotry is not accepted" statement. Like, this is close to what happens in Russia, Afghanistan and Cambodia. Death Battle Wiki and Death Battle Official Discord really does not deserve devolving into this situation.
Given your history with the Bridget threads, i'm not surprised.

Maybe it's a sign you need to change.

I really want to highlight this.

What has happened to Death Battle Wiki? Anyone got banned for random reasons?

First it happens in Death Battle Official Discord then it happens in Death Battle Wiki Discord. It just looks abnormal these days and casts more people away - casual or not.

Let's see...

• Wanted debates about Zeke vs GV, got a bunch of screeching apes instead (you know the one).
  • Tried to improve my thumbnails, just got a bunch of shit for that.
  • Called Roblox a game for 6-year olds, more or less got a load of REEEEing from it's fans.
  • Left the server, came back, more or less got told to **** off.

Does that count?

Given your history with the Bridget threads, i'm not surprised.

Maybe it's a sign you need to change.
Well... I don't remember I am even remotely close on "such bigotry" recently. To be honest I am glad Arc System Works gave a good official explanation on the branch canon issue. Which is what I am looking for. Maybe not the best in story development, but definitely the team's decision and I respect that.

And I remember last time I was given a tier 1 ban on a tier 3 breach, at least the mod showed me where that breach was (even though that was objectively attracting a tier 3 punishment).

I never said anything remotely close to those two scenarios recently - I am sure I do not on Death Battle Wiki Discord and Death Battle Official Discord.

Let's see...

• Wanted debates about Zeke vs GV, got a bunch of screeching apes instead (you know the one).
  • Tried to improve my thumbnails, just got a bunch of shit for that.
  • Called Roblox a game for 6-year olds, more or less got a load of REEEEing from it's fans.
  • Left the server, came back, more or less got told to **** off.

Does that count?
Sure... (sigh)

...Why the sigh?
Because the haters you mentioned are ironically the ones that should be banned - they go against the spirit of liberty, the freedom of speech, the human rights one deserves, the American way. (Oh yeah IIRC VBW has the servers in CA USA so the American laws and values apply)

Reason #28384838493 why no one takes this sites seriously
Also take whatever dumb shit that has nothing to do with a ******* vs thread outta here like for **** sakes keep it out

Jesus the shit y'all be debating and talking screams keep it in another thread or whatever
I agree, I don't see why people are bringing up drama from other places to this thread in particular. We are going off topic, away from the theme of the thread.

Well... I don't remember I am even remotely close on "such bigotry" recently. To be honest I am glad Arc System Works gave a good official explanation on the branch canon issue. Which is what I am looking for. Maybe not the best in story development, but definitely the team's decision and I respect that.

And I remember last time I was given a tier 1 ban on a tier 3 breach, at least the mod showed me where that breach was (even though that was objectively attracting a tier 3 punishment).

I never said anything remotely close to those two scenarios recently - I am sure I do not on Death Battle Wiki Discord and Death Battle Official Discord.

Sure... (sigh)
It was because you called a character the N-word completely unprompted you ******* dumbass jfc

"if freedom of speech then why i cant say slurs :("

On topic I would like a hypothetical Hit vs Sakuya death to be somewhat akin to Black vs Thawne where one of be shocked over what the winner then get brutally ****** over
dffkvii-3399e3ff-9af5-4f0c-bf43-c0555e256089.jpg

On topic I would like a hypothetical Hit vs Sakuya death to be somewhat akin to Black vs Thawne where one of be shocked over what the winner then get brutally ****** over
dffkvii-3399e3ff-9af5-4f0c-bf43-c0555e256089.jpg
Hit being nailed to a clock with knives would be cool as hell to see.
If the next Death Battle is a Videogame MU, I really hope it ain't Master Chief vs Doomslayer again.
Same, the outcome is too obvious and both have way better. Master Chief has the commander Shepard
While Doomslayer has... Kratos? Reimu?

Back